Jorgie gone

DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,443
Forum Member
✭✭
Not surprised...I dunno why they split the celebrities into two nights!

Comments

• Rueben_ClaraRueben_Clara Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I wonder if this was due to a backlash against Sylvain.
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A superb dancer on ice and the one who I was most looking forward to seeing again,so she was doomed.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad, but not at all surprised. Jorgie is really good, but looking at Wikipedia her voting stats were never that impressive, plus this whole thing with Sylvain really left her dead in the water before she even began. I thought she'd have lasted a little bit longer, but I didn't expect her to be still around by February.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think it was more to do with her VT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did wonder about that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    She looks devastated tbh I don't understand why she immediately went... seems unfair at least give her a chance to be in a skate off.
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could cut the tension between him and jorgie . He was so unmoved by her tears and was probably relived to be out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I agree, she came across very badly in the VT, like a nasty stroppy diva.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks devastated tbh I don't understand why she immediately went... seems unfair at least give her a chance to be in a skate off.

Because she was bottom in the voting system, why would she be in a skate off. It was a public vote.. she was clearly unpopular !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    You could cut the tension between him and jorgie . He was so unmoved by her tears and was probably relived to be out.

Stupid pairing them,really.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's because of the way she treated Sylvain in the VT. They shouldn't of paired those two together anyway. It was asking for trouble!
  • Rueben_ClaraRueben_Clara Posts: 186
    Forum Member

I thought his reaction or lack of to her tears was really cold. Good on Philip for giving her a hug. I agree, Sylvain is probably glad it's over.
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably but they were totally having digs at him left, right and centre so no wonder he looked pissed off there was no need for it and it's cost them
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She came across really badly in her VT. I also think reminding us of the history between her and Sylvian backfired on her.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Maybe it's because of the way she treated Sylvain in the VT. They shouldn't of paired those two together anyway. It was asking for trouble!

That was wrong. But she should have kept her mouth shut. I am actually annoyed with her because I really liked her and thought she had a good chance to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, she came across very badly in the VT, like a nasty stroppy diva.

But it was scripted for her and she did not have the nous to insist it be changed, like it was a trap for her to fall into.
  • supersnakesupersnake Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    Because she was bottom in the voting system, why would she be in a skate off. It was a public vote.. she was clearly unpopular !

I think unpopular is the wrong word, seeing as she came second in her series. I think her partner is far more 'unpopular' therefore the 'swing voters' who had no allegiance to a particular celebrity probably did not cast their vote to Jorgie because of her partner's backstory. Shame for Jorgie really, you can definitely tell those tears were about more than just the elimination, seems she was given a very raw deal by the producers.
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would think so. It certainly wasn't down to the lack of ability from Jorgie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    That was wrong. But she should have kept her mouth shut. I am actually annoyed with her because I really liked her and thought she had a good chance to win.

I reckon that was a script,the producers tried to make something entertaining out of the situation.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    She and her best mate shot their mouths off to camera - and shot her in the foot.

Her behaviour and attitude when she was partnered with him was totally unprofessional - Sylvain was her mates problem - not Jorgie's - and their comments did her no favours whatsoever - certainly didn't with me - and I said that I thought they'd be out on another forum!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought his reaction or lack of to her tears was really cold. Good on Philip for giving her a hug. I agree, Sylvain is probably glad it's over.

I had little sympathy for her. She came across as a stroppy madam, and even the tears seemed contrived.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think it was a backlash against Sylvain.(sorry about the sp). He was professional all the way through. It was Jorgie who behaved badly. She did not do herself any favours. It is a shame because she is very watchable and able.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    She and her best mate shot their mouths off to camera - and shot her in the foot.

Her behaviour and attitude when she was partnered with him was totally unprofessional - Sylvain was her mates problem - not Jorgie's - and their comments did her no favours whatsoever - certainly didn't with me - and I said that I thought they'd be out on another forum!
    That wasn't live,the program makers knew exactly what they were showing,she was shafted.
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    I don't think it was a backlash against Sylvain.(sorry about the sp). He was professional all the way through. It was Jorgie who behaved badly. She did not do herself any favours. It is a shame because she is very watchable and able.

I think her saying "Am I going to be his new girlfriend" lost her loads of votes.
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    She was one of the best dancers tonight and the Producers pairing her with Sylvain for some pre show publicity was very unfair and IMO ruined her chances.
    All evening Sylvain stood there looking as though he had just swallowed a wasp and wanted to be somewhere else.
    Not a very nice person.
This discussion has been closed.