Shut up ;) Of course you can :)

but major spoilers ..... even you might not want to look ;);) x lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mofromco wrote: »
    NUDITY...,A LOVE SCENE...,,YAY!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
    Actually, speaking of nudity, in the press pack MC says DM does all sorts of medical tests on himself, including an ECG, so won't he have his shirt off? Or at least unbuttoned? IF we get to see it. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RubyRedi wrote: »

Oh, I'll look! I can't NOT look. I love the spoilers.
  • MofromcoMofromco Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry....I got overexcited....I will most definitely be looking though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, but he's writing the first one, too, and I think we know what happens in that one. His chance to redeem himself!

Sorry, my glass is half full, I guess. Don't hate me for it.:D:D
    Biffpup wrote: »
    Mine too, Susie. :) I'm expecting great things in S6. Didn't Jack Lothian write the finale of S4 too? I think he did.

Poor Jack Lothian: he's really liked, then hated, then forgiven, then loved... He likes to live dangerously!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Oh, I'll look! I can't NOT look. I love the spoilers.

I know you can't ;);) lol x

:D:D:D
  • MofromcoMofromco Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have or have access to the complete clip of MC on Strike Back, including his getting shot? I've seen the access sneak preview but not the rest. Please please please?
    Forum Member
    ReneeBird wrote: »
    Poor Jack Lothian: he's really liked, then hated, then forgiven, then loved... He likes to live dangerously!

Yes, poor Jack right enough, he's probably contributed more to the development of the whole storyline than (he who shall not be mentioned - but gets all the credit !! ?) the original writer. He is the only writer that has been there and followed through, so I'm (quietly - lol) confident that he has the understanding of the (developing ?) characters to make S6 a huge hit. I'm happy for him to write the first and the last - but as a writer surely that must be an 'easy' job LOL :p x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have or have access to the complete clip of MC on Strike Back, including his getting shot? I've seen the access sneak preview but not the rest. Please please please?

I'm sorry. I have access because I signed up for Cinemax JUST to see MC in this show. I can rewatch "On Demand" and I can rewatch it on my cable provider's website over and over (which I have done). I signed up for a cheap few months of Cinemax, and will cancel shortly.

Hey, you could sign up now and watch the two eps on demand and then cancel in a week. They no longer have to come to your house. They just add stuff remotely.
  • SusieSagitariusSusieSagitarius Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine too, Susie. :) I'm expecting great things in S6. Didn't Jack Lothian write the finale of S4 too? I think he did.

Yes, Biff, he did. I just checked.
    Jack Lothian's written 11 episodes, including the Christmas Special.
    Anthony Minghella and Richard Stoneman are tied at 9 a piece.
    Ben Bolt wrote 4 while Edana Minghella shared writing duties with her brother on 4 I credited him with above.
    Then 2 for the writing duo of Tom Butterworth/Chris Hurford.
    And 1 each for Kirstie Falkous/John Regier duo, Nick Vivan, and Keith Temple.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, poor Jack right enough, he's probably contributed more to the development of the whole storyline than (he who shall not be mentioned - but gets all the credit !! ?) the original writer. He is the only writer that has been there and followed through, so I'm (quietly - lol) confident that he has the understanding of the (developing ?) characters to make S6 a huge hit. I'm happy for him to write the first and the last - but as a writer surely that must be an 'easy' job LOL :p x

I'm actually happy that Jack Lothian wrote the finale ep. Sure, he wrote "that" episode that upset everyone, but obviously he wasn't the one who made the decision to do what was done. And then he wrote the finale of S4, which was wonderful and brilliant and sweet and just warmed my heart,

So I'm ready for his work in S6.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After finding that article last week about Ian McNeice, I've been thinking about the character of Bert and the function he fulfills on the show. Some questions:

My quick reactions:
    1) Do you think Bert has grown or progressed from S1 to S5? No, not really. He's a pretty static figure, not changing but someone you know what to expect from.

2) How important is he to the Doc? Not at all, just a major irritant.

3) How important to Louisa? Important enough for her to be kind to him, even if she sees some of his foolishness.

4) Is Bert more of a help or hindrance to Al? He's trying to be a good dad and continue a familial relationship, despite his somewhat inept ways of going about it. He is a hindrance to Al getting out on his own due to his ineptness.

5) Overall, is Bert to be laughed at, admired, or pitied? Mainly admired just for trying to be a good dad, and look what a good job he did with Al.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ReneeBird wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually happy that Jack Lothian wrote the finale ep. Sure, he wrote "that" episode that upset everyone, but obviously he wasn't the one who made the decision to do what was done. And then he wrote the finale of S4, which was wonderful and brilliant and sweet and just warmed my heart,

So I'm ready for his work in S6.

Obviously Jack Lothian is an excellent writer. I have mixed feelings about the episodes he wrote. My favorite is the Carrie Wilson ep, brought to life by MC and the rest of the cast. Sometimes he turns DM into Manic Doc, but I did like Doc as action hero in Out of the Woods. Just because we didn't like the ending doesn't mean the non-wedding episode wasn't great writing. But there are others with crazy characters I didn't much like: father posing as mother, Boho, etc. This series clearly is going to have a very different feel; they were looking to stretch themselves. I'm wondering about the integrity and continuity of the characters. But it may have been essential to change them (or at least the Doc) in order to move on. It will be interesting to see in interviews if MC is excited about the show again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shop Girl wrote: »
    I took it that CC is just intently listening to what the director has to say (and maybe practicing how he is telling her to stand). Of course, MC appears to be hamming it up as usual. :D

Oh that makes sense thank you! :)
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may have misread it, chris.
    There's a new pharmacist, yes, but Mrs. T. is there too, just not at the very beginning.

Oh yeah!!!
  • LadyOfShalottLadyOfShalott Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Lady,
    You have just made my day! I wondered why the photo was different at ITV until I noticed that wonderful little button at the bottom and found that lovely multi-paged spoiler-full document!

May today treat you very gently. Thanks so much!:cool:

Aw, that's so nice! I know some people don't like spoilers and they make others worry. But it looks like it's going to be a very good series. Only two weeks to go, too!:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He also wrote the final ep in s5. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are also two new writers this series:
    Charlie Martin (episodes four and six) and Julian Unthank (episode five).
    Which should be interesting.
    Forum Member
    New very detailed info on Episode 1 on ITV.com website today. MAJOR spoilers as it basically tells you everything that happens in E1, so don't be tempted if you don't want to know it all. It also confirms it will air UK the week after next but doesn't confirm an actual date. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's freezing her butt off and trying to stay warm

Yes she looks cold! Goodness know why someone didnt give her a coat while MC had his tiny coffee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    New very detailed info on Episode 1 on ITV.com website today. MAJOR spoilers as it basically tells you everything that happens in E1, so don't be tempted if you don't want to know it all. It also confirms it will air UK the week after next but doesn't confirm an actual date. :):)

Where on the site is this, RR? Is it a write-up, a video? Linky, please. :)
  • NewParkNewPark Posts: 3,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

can you give a url, RubyRedi? I went to the website but couldn't find it
    Forum Member
This discussion has been closed.