Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    I actually don't think OP realises how bad its coming across.
    yesterday he said Tailor was a liar. Yet today he mentioned something she said
    and because it suited him that was okay...:blush: but yesterday "everything she said was a lie" amazed Nel that go also. I do think he wasn't firing on all thrusters today
    he let a few things slip. I hope maybe his team will pickup on some of these things Monday.

Nel was writing loads of comments down as OP was talking and I think over the weekend he will gather all that together and fire all the questions at OP.

Nel is nowhere near finished with OP yet.
  • AJ_TvllAJ_Tvll Posts: 3,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw the same.
    I cant believe that..the stupid cow is aware the fact he killed Reeva isn't in doubt.

Maybe it's a voodoo witchcraft type of curse thing-a-ma-jig. :o
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does that woman on Sky seem to WANT Op to be doing well?

I know all this. The world is run and staffed by a hell of a lot of fools, but it amazed me.

She even said 'OP is doing well' - is she drugged, mad or thick?
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looloo wrote: »
    Have we not heard from all state witnesses. It is the defence's turn now surely.

Yes we have. How is OP going to discredit all of them tho?
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did.

I don't know. But I don't necessarily think so either.

He makes me laugh for some reason.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    Your right, she was not shot dead. She was shot in the hip and died a little in agony. She was shot in the upper arm and died a little more, in I describable fear and agony. Then she died from a well aimed bullet to her head. So worth remembering, indeed remembering her terrible death should be at the forefront of all discussion of this case. It certainly will be at the forefront of the judges.

Sorry, but that is simply impossible if Pistorius was firing through the door.
    Forum Member

I know all this. The world is run and staffed by a hell of a lot of fools, but it amazed me.

Do you mean Alex Crawford? She seems very for OP. not keen on her at all.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even understanding why she'd open a window either really.

The window only came into play after the Stipps' evidence.
    Before that it was 'a noise' so it was either a gift for Oscar or he is covering up the real reason for the open window.
    Hopefully Nel will have wondered why the window was opened
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think OP realises how bad its coming across.
    yesterday he said Tailor was a liar. Yet today he mentioned something she said
    and because it suited him that was okay...:blush: but yesterday "everything she said was a lie" amazed Nel that go also. I do think he wasn't firing on all thrusters today
    he let a few things slip. I hope maybe his team will pickup on some of these things Monday.

He thinks if he throws money at the best defence team in S Africa that will get him of. However in my opinion even Roux cannot defend the indefensible .
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jos wrote: »
    No it was the opposite.

Oscar had tried to get in touch - she didn't want to.

I thought it was actually June Steenkamp who had contacted Nel to ask him to make it known/put it on record that OP had tried to make contact before the court case.

I thought that was very gracious and fair minded of her.
  • gingerjackgingerjack Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a thought, if she had gone the bathroon, opened the window , then shut the toilet door, locked it, she would then be sitting on the toilet ?

But with the first shot , she is standing up ?
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just my opinion but Nel is feeding him the rope. If you know what I mean. OP is doing Nels job for him. He is being damned out of his own mouth.

Just from these few days in the Box.
    OP comes across as someone so spoilt rotten its unreal what OP wants he gets or look out. when things go wrong its never his fault even if the gun went off in his hand.Then in the next Sentence "there were children There I was concerned about them"...:o

You'd expect him to have a security system like Sweetchuck in police academy "this wasn't on that wasn't on not sure about this or that". again so paranoid about home security but never been to a residents association meeting. Using the excuse of being out of the country all the time as the reason.

It was interesting to hear the expert on Skynews suggest his own admission made him already give them enough to find him guilty of intent. I wonder if his own legal team come to the same conclusion how they will try and repair some of the damage.
    If they do call 30 witnesses the judge can get her butt into gear because at this rate the trial will still be active in 2015.
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm.....not sure why he posted this.....Please accept my apologies in advance.....but my first thought was that he was referring to RS trying to him down from 6ft under

Seems in poor taste. (his tweet) I get the impression that Carl Pistorious is enjoying the limelight.
    Does he and his Sister work? they've been at court everyday. Can't say I'd be too pleased if i was their employer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but that is simply impossible if Pistorius was firing through the door.

Ok I withdraw that and say a lucky shot . For her I think it was.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she wants his d**k
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Carl Pistorius tweeted this during proceedings today.
    Can't think of who this might be aimed at.

https://twitter.com/carlpistorius/status/454570231856631808/photo/1/large

What a low life family they are >:(
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is so random and kinda stupid but i wonder if the pair had sex ever.

I know people will say ''what do you think'' but you never know. She may have been the more classy types and preferred to wait.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    I thought it was actually June Steenkamp who had contacted Nel to ask him to make it known/put it on record that OP had tried to make contact before the court case.

I thought that was very gracious and fair minded of her.

That is correct. She wanted it made clear to the court that OP had tried to contact her and she declined. Very gracious as you said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    It's just my opinion but Nel is feeding him the rope. If you know what I mean. OP is doing Nels job for him. He is being damned out of his own mouth.

I'd just let OP talk....every word he utters just deepens the hole he is in....although OP version of events is so implausible the prosecution team could have saved themselves so much hassle,time and money by restricting their questions to the moment OP supposedly woke up at 3am to the second he pulled the trigger.....everything else is filler(post made in jest after hearing OP testimony today)
  • looloolooloo Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Yes we have. How is OP going to discredit all of them tho?

Mr Roux has had his chance to discredit the states witnesses that heard a woman screaming!

I don't think he gets two bites of the cherry.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is correct. She wanted it made clear to the court that OP had tried to contact her and she declined. Very gracious as you said.

he is deluded

why the hell would june steenkamp want to talk to the person who killed her daughter?

its even an insult to request...what would they possibly talk about?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    gingerjack wrote: »
    Here is a thought, if she had gone the bathroon, opened the window , then shut the toilet door, locked it, she would then be sitting on the toilet ?

But with the first shot , she is standing up?

She might've finished her business and was about to go back to the bedroom when Pistorius started shouting about an intruder. She then panicked and went back into the toilet, shutting and locking the door behind her.
    Forum Member
    I just saw the same.
    I cant believe that..the stupid cow is aware the fact he killed Reeva isn't in doubt.

I honestly do not understand some people. He IS A MURDERER why give flowers to him :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    I know this is so random and kinda stupid but i wonder if the pair had sex ever.

I know people will say ''what do you think'' but you never know. She may have been the more classy types and preferred to wait.

It has little or no bearing on the case. No evidence led by either side so only interesting to prurient vicarious thrill seekers.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect what Oscar actually wants is no trial, no state, no defence but to stand in front of M'lady and give a tearful speech and explanation with excuses and hope that she thinks oh what a sweet little child who was just being silly and made a mistake and hope she will pardon him. Trust me.
This discussion has been closed.