Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 8)

Comments

• hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dennis had left.
    Maybe he has been brought back to be humiliated by Rita, told there is no chance of getting back together, and to get his own back, does something to Rita's best mate Tina which ends in her death.
    Both actors are not getting a new contract - sorted!
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    hatpeg wrote: »
    Maybe he has been brought back to be humiliated by Rita, told there is no chance of getting back together, and to get his own back, does something to Rita's best mate Tina which ends in her death.

I wish this had been spoilered. The plots are boring enough at the moment even when we don't know what is coming next.
  • MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish this had been spoilered. The plots are boring enough at the moment even when we don't know what is coming next.

You're wasting your time - those constantly posting spoilers appear to have no concern for those who'd rather avoid them. >:(
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this a spoiler or just the poster's speculation? Surely pure speculation with no source or hint of fact is not a spoiler, just maybe ...
  • hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just my speculation, not a spoiler.
    Sorry if I gave that impression.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Is this a spoiler or just the poster's speculation? Surely pure speculation with no source or hint of fact is not a spoiler, just maybe ...

Considering the line "Both actors are not getting a new contract - sorted!"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bearing in mind the previous spoilers about Tina's future ... impressive speculation! :D
  • cedricthedogcedricthedog Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meldrewman wrote: »
    There was a scene a while back where Tina left the flat ... and they used the same "pair of hob-nailed boots" sound!

Plus, when she came up the stairs in her hob-nails, it took about 10 seconds or so, but when Steve came up earlier, it was around 3 seconds from Carla pressing the door release to him appearing!
  • roverboy1965roverboy1965 Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    It was an SOR for Maria to wipe her face with Ty's hanky, or whatever it was, after he told her it was oily. It looked filthy too.

That made me laugh when Ty pulled a filthy rag out his pocket that looked like it'd been used as an engine wipe and gave it to maria to wipe her eyes with with a "sorry its a bit oily" :-D
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    I was only half watching last night so maybe I missed something but why didn't Maria tell Tyrone it was she who posted the kids' presents through the door and sent the text?
    She was going to tell him but he kept interrupting her and going on about Kirsty so eventually she decided to keep quiet and is now planning in her head to "comfort" him so that she can get what she wants.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was Alister Mcgowen's big impression and it was Beppe DiMarco that was memorized by the 'fly on the wall documentary' that is Eastenders

Yes, that's it cheers.

Did a quick Youtube search if any one interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUTEmCaFGdg
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Meldrewman wrote: »
    You're wasting your time - those constantly posting spoilers appear to have no concern for those who'd rather avoid them. >:(

It isnt a spoiler at all
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    She was going to tell him but he kept interrupting her and going on about Kirsty so eventually she decided to keep quiet and is now planning in her head to "comfort" him so that she can get what she wants.

I missed the bit earlier in the programme but why did her number come up as unknown on Tyrone's phone?
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the bit earlier in the programme but why did her number come up as unknown on Tyrone's phone?

Her phone was in the shop being mended after she threw it at Todd. The shop lent her a phone until she could have hers back.

I wondered why the shop didn't put her sim card in the temporary phone. Maybe as it wouldn't fit the storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina will be murdered????? SInce when??????? Spolier?????:):):):):p:p:p:
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    :confused: So you don't know that the actor who plays Dennis is leaving?
    That made me laugh when Ty pulled a filthy rag out his pocket that looked like it'd been used as an engine wipe and gave it to maria to wipe her eyes with with a "sorry its a bit oily" :-D
    It would have stung her eyes. Just as if he would offer it, and she would take it! Ridiculous.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Here's a math question.

Michelle celebrates her 30th birthday today.

Her "biological" son Ryan is 22; he was born in January 1992.

How old was Michelle when she gave birth to him? (5 marks)
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Her phone was in the shop being mended after she threw it at Todd. The shop lent her a phone until she could have hers back.

I wondered why the shop didn't put her sim card in the temporary phone. Maybe as it wouldn't fit the storyline.

How would Maria know Tyrone's number off by heart, if she didnt have her original sim card in? I barely know my own number, let alone anyone else's!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Here's a math question.

Michelle celebrates her 30th birthday today.

Her "biological" son Ryan is 22; he was born in January 1992.

How old was Michelle when she gave birth to him? (5 marks)

Everyone knows that ALL ladies are never more than 29 years old :cool:
  • fayemianfayemian Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tirrone's doesn't want to report 'Kirsty' because she's an ex copper and will have contacts in the police? What, every bobby in greater Manchester police knew her and would do her bidding? Especially as IME there's nothing bobbies hate more than a bent copper so would hardly put their job on the line to shelter her.
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who mentions to someone they hardly know about their sister being a prostitute years back? Eva telling Kai's father all that was beyond ridiculous. Who writes this sh*ite?
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,855
    Forum Member
    Leanne was so desperately busy she asked Carla to mind Curly Si when his football was cancelled, but she found time to go to the gym.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    It's a SOR that in the year 2014 someone would dress like Eva to go to the gym.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiz came into the salon to ask Maria to babysit in front of Audrey. Later on Maria tells Audrey she cant go out because she has to babysit. Audrey asks who for? :confused::confused:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a SOR that in the year 2014 someone would dress like Eva to go to the gym.

It was something out of the 80's! Pink lycra tights!
This discussion has been closed.