HO: Warren's 'flashback' episode. 20/11/2010 7pm.

Comments

• mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Jorgie's been great but Jamie leaves a lot to be desired, the second half of the episode was good though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i just wanna know whos texting him! could it be mandy or is that too obvious? and why didnt dom tell tony warrens still alive ... argh soo many questions
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    That was good fun. that geezer may be a bit dodgy at acting but he does a good "maniac grin" and crazy eyes........
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    So we still don't know who's sending the texts then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    That was a really good episode, loved seeing Justin in the flashback and liked how Hollyoaks shown Warren escaping the fire but they haven't explained Mandy???
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot better than I thought i'd be! Im pleasently surprised by that.

Whos texting Warren then!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was good fun. that geezer may be a bit dodgy at acting but he does a good "maniac grin" and crazy eyes........

I was just going to mention that. He creeps me out a bit at times with it. :D

Really enjoyed that episode, though more so the second half.
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think its him. Certainly looks like it.

FANTASTIC episode!

Yeah, I'm sure its him... wasn't he in that comedy that was on Channel 4 in the summer, forgot its name... was all do with football commentators. He played the zimbabwean flatmate didn't he not?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved that episode !! ,Brendan eat your heart you are not even half as good a bad boy as Warren :cool: .
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    Brilliant episode :D

Agreed- I must be the only one here who loves jamie Lomas- he was so scary tonight, I actually thought brendan would tear him to shreds but warren will be well able for brendan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezkent wrote: »
    i just wanna know whos texting him! could it be mandy or is that too obvious? and why didnt dom tell tony warrens still alive ... argh soo many questions

I thought Tony knew? Im sure he had seen him.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Really? I thought it was pretty poor. Everything about Warren just seems a bit crap to me. It was ingenious - but he's now a triple murderer, confirmed? I dont want him back any more than I did, but I guess we're stuck with him now, and they've woven him into the Calvin reveal. I'm just gonna have to put up with it.

God, is it 2009 again? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to go for Mandy being the one sending the texts .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukool wrote: »

ah yeah he did! so surely tony would connect that warren and mandy reappeared at the same time?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukool wrote: »

Yeah he did see him in the alleyway :) .
  • Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top episode! Loved seeing the flashbacks with Clare, Justin, Sasha etc.
    And Anita and Theresa havnt really changed at all haha, Good to make reference to Lauren and Newt.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    I get the feeling HO are furiously trying to sign up a few ex-stars to be the texter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going for Mandy Aswell for sending the texts, however i think there's a massive chance it could go Louise it cant be anyone else without it having a anti climax.
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a really good episode, loved seeing Justin in the flashback and liked how Hollyoaks shown Warren escaping the fire but they haven't explained Mandy???

I think it is gathered he goes away abroad and meets Mandy along the way. Using the other's person id to raise money and then bail her out. That doesn't need explaining, it can be left to use to think about.

Although didn't Warren say he paid someone off, meaning someone else knows he is alive about the Mandy and Theresa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the plot was kind of plausible too. Dunno what I was expecting really, something that just wouldn't make any sense I guess, but yeah I can go along with the stairs collapsing etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How brilliant would have it been if it was Justin :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed- I must be the only one here who loves jamie Lomas- he was so scary tonight, I actually thought brendan would tear him to shreds but warren will be well able for brendan

I love Jamie and Warren !! and can't wait to see him knock seven shades out of Brendan .
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Or someone from his past... guesses Katy, Spencer, Justin, Sasha, Claire, Hannah?

Another good guess could be Darren... as there was some beef before Warren "died"
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone think maybe brendan knows he is alive?

I know they appear not to know about each other but maybe danny houston knew warren from way back and is aware and brendan is texting him as he wants to protect cheryl
  • Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really want to know how the person sending the texts is!

Dont think it would Mandy would it?
    Im really hoping its Louise or Clare!!