The Bennites Brigade (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emerald_23 wrote: »
    Really happy to see you back::)

Thank you my friend ... it really was all a bit unexpected to be honest ... still pretty incomprehensible to me ... I guess I am not smart enough to understand how things are organised ... :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not going to respond to the post on the H&H ... :rolleyes:

The words 'moral' and 'victory' are surely appropriate around here ...

(Nice to know that it is not only the Ben appreciaters who read this AT!)

:D

I think that silence will accomplish more and be more golden in that area, as everything is now so clear, don't you ... ? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't resist in the end ... no arguments though ... it is what it is (and it ain't what it ain't ... :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just found a really good quick way to tune in to the Jo Good Show (Ben is not on now - but am sure he will be again soon :))

Go into the BBC News website ... go into England ... go into London and South East ... go into London section ... there up on the right you will see what is on Radio London at the current time and be able to click to go in and listen to it live ... :D

Useful, eh? :cool:

Especially for all those Bennites who are far from London ... ;)
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just found a really good quick way to tune in to the Jo Good Show (Ben is not on now - but am sure he will be again soon :))

Go into the BBC News website ... go into England ... go into London and South East ... go into London section ... there up on the right you will see what is on Radio London at the current time and be able to click to go in and listen to it live ... :D

Useful, eh? :cool:

Especially for all those Bennites who are far from London ... ;)

Very useful. I listen on my phone usually because I have an app that allows me to listen to any radio station, anywhere in the world, but it crashes a lot. Which is annoying when you are trying to listen to Ben's lovely, dulcet tones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is going to be on Jo's radio show again tonight from 11pm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    vixxen17 wrote: »
    He really was, and I do not believe for one second he had any agenda. We had been told there would be a surprise guest, and when it turned out to be Ben I for one was very pleased!

He came in, did the auction, spent a long time chatting to Josie's family and then spent the rest of the evening mingling, and dancing. He was charming to all, and looked very dapper.

I spoke to him for a while and he game across as a genuinely nice chap! And very, very funny.

Only just read this....he really is the sweetest, most affable man. Glad that people who meet him see the same as we do. Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved to have seen Ben win Heal and Hurt umm say it all , umm people were just in the game to target him, and for no other reason, social intgelligence in the MF is beyond me......:rolleyes::confused:

Come on people taking political views.(Anti Ben, Very Sad..:yawn::yawn:

How low...:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To round off a GORGEOUS day ... Ben will be on the Jo Good Show on Radio London tonight ... :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is on good form tonight on Jo Good's show ... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is on good form tonight on Jo Good's show ... :)

Why didn't he tweet it to let us know?:( I didn't think to listen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't he tweet it to let us know?:( I didn't think to listen.

You should tweet him ... and tell him not to forget in future ... as his supporters would like to be able to support him ... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should tweet him ... and tell him not to forget in future ... as his supporters would like to be able to support him ... ;)

I have done lol. I know other people do listen to him because they tweet him to tell him so, but if they don't know he's going to be on then how can they

Easy to forget though, and he does usually tweet it. So I will let him off this time:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have done lol. I know other people do listen to him because they tweet him to tell him so, but if they don't know he's going to be on then how can they

Easy to forget though, and he does usually tweet it. So I will let him off this time:D;)

No he is just a daftie sometimes Voddy ... he told me at about midday that he was planning to tweet the info ... heaven knows what intervened and caused him to forget all about his Twitter duties ... I mean, anyone would think that he did not care how many people heard the show ... :rolleyes: ... and I know that he does ... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he is just a daftie sometimes Voddy ... he told me at about midday that he was planning to tweet the info ... heaven knows what intervened and caused him to forget all about his Twitter duties ... I mean, anyone would think that he did not care how many people heard the show ... :rolleyes: ... and I know that he does ... ;)

Maybe he could tweet to remind me people that the show will be available on I Player for the next few days?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that Ben is due on BBC Radio London tomorrow night :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that Ben is due on BBC Radio London tomorrow night :cool:

It's a Jubilee Special apparently.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a Jubilee Special apparently.

I won't be listening to that then as I'm already sick to death of the frakking Jubilee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a good bloke ... I have been really unwell for the last couple of days and have completely run out of food now ... he says that he will pop in with bread and eggs just before or after the Jo Good Jubilee Show ... he has a kind heart ... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a good bloke ... I have been really unwell for the last couple of days and have completely run out of food now ... he says that he will pop in with bread and eggs just before or after the Jo Good Jubilee Show ... he has a kind heart ... :)

Oh U.V (((Hugs))) get well soon. How lovely of Ben to do that for you, he's a sweetie bless him.

It's just Jo and Ben tonight, which I always enjoy as they get on so well and there's no one else to to talk over them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ' ... your knowledge is amazing and also you have a real sort of warmth ... ' in the words of Jo Good - such a brilliant summing up of Ben on the radio ...

Over two hours of terrific talk between Ben and Jo and a few callers from round the world ...

Bravo ... what a brilliant show ... :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ' ... your knowledge is amazing and also you have a real sort of warmth ... ' in the words of Jo Good - such a brilliant summing up of Ben on the radio ...

Over two hours of terrific talk between Ben and Jo and a few callers from round the world ...

Bravo ... what a brilliant show ... :cool:

It was a brilliant show U.V.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma Willis just announced that Ben will be on BB bit on the side tomorrow night. Looking forward to that. Channel 5 Wednesday at 11pm.
  • Options
    Emerald_23Emerald_23 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope you are feeling much better.

Emma just said that Ben is on the BBBOTS show tomorrow night.
    Do you know if this is true as it would be lovely to see him on TV again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emerald_23 wrote: »
    Hope you are feeling much better.

Emma just said that Ben is on the BBBOTS show tomorrow night.
    Do you know if this is true as it would be lovely to see him on TV again.

Well he knew that he had supposedly been booked - but of course they can always renege on these things so he decided not to spread the word too much

If Emma has announced it then surely that must be a hopeful sign ... ?

:cool: