Options

Celine Dion taking a career break..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2723990/Celine-Dion-puts-career-hold-care-ill-husband.html

It seems strange to cancel every concert. Last time Celine took a break she performed the planned shows then disappeared. Perhaps her husband has taken a bad turn.

Respect to Celine for her choice. Family seems to be #1 with her. It could be a long time before she sings again. Such a shame if so, she is a genuine talent who has remained grounded throughout her career.

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    OP, by your username, I guess you're Celine Dion's fan.

She deserve a nice break.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I remember back in 98/99 she cancelled shows as her husband was ill a relative of mine had tickets and was of course gutted about the concert but more upset that Celines husband was so unwell.

I hope they get through this latest illness
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it has been reported in several places that she is taking time out to care for her husband who has cancer & that as an aside she herself is currently unwell with ongoing throat issues. It is not unusual for careers to be poorly as they use all of their energy up.
  • Options
    lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was saddened to see her facebook message. things must be tough just now. i admire her for taking a complete break.