Options

Superhero Nicole Scherzinger: YAY! or NAY!

Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
Forum Member
did you like her outfit tonight?

Comments

• Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nay.

She looked like she wore every outfit Ann Summers had in stock. And that hair....
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nay don't like her, don't like the song & nay to the look
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay.

I'm a little bit in love with her.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That song she "sung" was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Everything just clicked into place with that song.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big fat Yay!
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    She reminded me of Janet Jackson in the video she did with Busta Ryhmes

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P4PFClnMkOU/0.jpg
  • Options
    flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nay ! thought she looked like a model from the ann summers catalogue. not my scene at all.where was the whip and the slaves ?
    this young lady is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world ( and mr hamilton s girlfriend) but sorry to say she looked dreadfull. What idiot persuaded her to wear that. dont tell me me simon cowell ! well that says it all doesnt. the worlds worse dressed man!
    she has a beauty that only comes once in 50 years ( twiggy being one) anyway lessons learnt on that i think ! if i was mr hamilton i get a ring on her and marry her tomorrow as you wont find anything this side of the century better...
    her voice mmmm well at least she sang 100% better than that yank who was miming. he was absolute crap! even wagner is miles better than him..
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt like the look, she should have gone with the white outfit from the video with her hairdown....to get one over on Cheryl! Instead she had her hair like that :(
  • Options
    -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Song: YAY!

Look: Yay... just.
    It was just a variation of the black outfit in the video.
    I love the white catsuit so something like that would probably would have gone down better
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Didnt like the look, she should have gone with the white outfit from the video with her hairdown....to get one over on Cheryl! Instead she had her hair like that :(

Why would she need to get one over on Cheryl? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole performance reminded me of one of the eastern european chicks on Eurotrash , the only thing missing was she didn't get her tits out , a big fat nay!!!!
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »

She's already got one over on Cheryl, namely that she can actually sing.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing was a bit Eurovision to be honest. Nice girl though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already got one over on Cheryl, namely that she can actually sing.

Considering the way she was jumping around and sounding perfect, I'd say she was miming. Either that, or she's extremely fit by exercising a bit more each time to achieve that very high level of fitness.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't keen on the outfit and hair.

Didn't think much of the song, but as a performance I think it was brilliant. She really can sing.
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Considering the way she was jumping around and sounding perfect, I'd say she was miming. Either that, or she's extremely fit by exercising a bit more each time to achieve that very high level of fitness.

I didn't necessarily mean last night, just in general.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't necessarily mean last night, just in general.

Ah, right. Fair enough.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Wasn't keen on the outfit and hair.

Didn't think much of the song, but as a performance I think it was brilliant. She really can sing.

I actually think she was singing. She's had enough practice with the Pussycat Dolls do actually be able to do that, and seems to be the only guest they've had on who actually sung live!

She could look good in a bin bag too. Gorgeous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Slightly off topic, but check out her version of the Goldeneye theme, currently on the new Wii version of the game.

Tina Turner will be proud ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R_EvA49Zg4
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    the fact that she sang live ~ Yay.

I wasn't crazy about the outfit, and certainly didn't like her hairstyle.

As someone else has said already, I'd have preferred the white outfit with hair down.

She's stunning though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    nay for me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    God that outfit. Didn't help that Spiderman had been on Channel 5 before X Factor started. It looked like a bit of an audition for the elusive Catwoman. Christopher Nolan should have been watching otherwise all that was for nothing. :cool:

Is it me or are some American female singers taking inspiration from Eastern European entries to Eurovision?
    Poison sounded like it would have got douze points from Albania. :D
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    I actually think she was singing. She's had enough practice with the Pussycat Dolls do actually be able to do that, and seems to be the only guest they've had on who actually sung live!

She could look good in a bin bag too. Gorgeous!

She definitely did sing live. I noticed in the sections where she danced energentically she wasn't singing so the routine was choregraphed to allow her to sing live.

You could hear her breathing on occasion and it definitely wasn't a tape.
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOVE her. Hate the song though. And I really really hate her hair like that. She has such lovely hair too.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I bet Lewis thought he was the luckiest man alive sitting in that audience watching her.