• creamsodacreamsoda Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted post
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »

Didn't Ray slip last year and still get a great score?

Yes, but that wasn't a skate off:)
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Yes, but that wasn't a skate off:)

Are there different rules for the skate off:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Of course the date sayd the 11th, yesterday as I was watching the recorded version on my Sky Plus. Anyone with Sky knows that the current date comes up. Sinitta was not on Loose Woman yesterday, she was on the Monday before, before she had even danced!!!!

This is why it is spooky. Why would they write first evictee when the show hadn't even started. Check your tv guides people!
    Forum Member
    Of course the date says Monday 11th, I took the picture on the Monday from my Sky Plus rcordin! Everyone knows that Sky puts the current date on the information panal. Anyway if you look at your TV guides you will see that Sinitta was on the show Monday the 4th and wasn't on loose Women after Dancing on Ice!

This is why it is so weird that the information said first evictee - before the fiorst show had even aired and there had been any dancing at all PLUS the first evictee wasn't even on Losoe WOmen so there was no reason to write it, even if they do write them in advance, as the first eveictee obviously was never going to be on Loose Women.

This could be another voting scam! Someone knew who was going before the show even started.
    Forum Member
    http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/loopyleila1/

Check this link...gives the date when it was recorded also - 4th January - before the show even began!
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »
    Are there different rules for the skate off:confused:

The point of the skate off is to vote someone off - not give them points. :confused:
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    The point of the skate off is to vote someone off - not give them points. :confused:

I realise that, but I'd assume they would vote out the person who they would have awarded the least points to.
    It's subjective of course so the judges presumably would have given Sinitta a lower score based on the mistake.

I still think she gave a better all round performance, especially considering she was given a lift they knew she couldn't do, but that's just my opinion.