DWTS & Abby Lee Miller

kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
Forum Member
✭✭
Apparently Abby Lee Miller (Dance Moms) is booked as a guest judge for one week of DWTS.

The kids on Dance Moms take her harsh criticisms usually without saying a word in their own defence, but I can't see the adults - especially the pro dancers - on DWTS having the same attitude; maybe Abby will meet her match?

As we no longer get DWTS on UK tv, I really hope someone puts Abby on youtube.

Comments

• Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    Apparently Abby Lee Miller (Dance Moms) is booked as a guest judge for one week of DWTS.

The kids on Dance Moms take her harsh criticisms usually without saying a word in their own defence, but I can't see the adults - especially the pro dancers - on DWTS having the same attitude; maybe Abby will meet her match?

As we no longer get DWTS on UK tv, I really hope someone puts Abby on youtube.

I did see this at the time and Maks actually said to her, that he had no interest in what she had to say ( when commenting on their dance). I had the feeling that this was a bad booking on the part of DWTS.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    think anyone liked her. would love her to do it as a contestant and be a Derek duffer
  • Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,916
    Forum Member
    think anyone liked her. would love her to do it as a contestant and be a Derek duffer

BIB a resounding no. :p
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    sorry I meant to put no one seemed to like her