Options

Missing Syria GIrls Father on Pro Terrorist March

Comments

• Options
    jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    The two aren't mutually exclusive, that the girls were influenced by their parents and they were attracted by propaganda photos on the Internet. That would be even more likely if their parents had sympathy with jihadists, not less likely.

But you didn't mention the possibility that perhaps their families may have been involved in extremism. They were lured by Nutella pancakes and hunky men according to you.

You also stated that non-Muslims were joining ISIS, but obviously could not back it up with any facts when questioned.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when the BBC actually put a positive spin on the fact that 25% of Muslims' supported the mass murder of the cartoonists?

Totally disgusting.

As for the ideology of Islam it is a repulsive cancer that is spreading it's evil all over the world.

But our spineless politicians have allowed (or even promoted) extremism to flourish in this country whilst labelling anyone who does not want to live under a future caliphate a racist or an Islamophobe.

We are a joke - France puts us to shame.
  • Options
    Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when the BBC actually put a positive spin on the fact that 25% of Muslims' supported the mass murder of the cartoonists?

Totally disgusting.

As for the ideology of Islam it is a repulsive cancer that is spreading it's evil all over the world.

But our spineless politicians have allowed (or even promoted) extremism to flourish in this country whilst labelling anyone who does not want to live under a future caliphate a racist or an Islamophobe.

It will be a living Nightmare if this country becomes islamic. And if it does become islamic most non muslims will went to get out of it.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be a living Nightmare if this country becomes islamic. And if it does become islamic most non muslims will went to get out of it.

If the free world suddenly found itself under the rule of a caliphate, the Islamic apologists would very quickly find themselves whistling a different tune.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the free world suddenly found itself under the rule of a caliphate, the Islamic apologists would very quickly find themselves whistling a different tune.

i hope they would, but you have to wonder who side they would take.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps not as they would probably be dead - as would all of us who dare to disagree with the tenets of the religion of hate.
  • Options
    bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member

There is absolutely no one that will ethnically cleanse my household, neither will I turn my back on the hundreds of deceased relatives and ancestors that I visit annually.

And that is an end to the matter.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Totally disgusting.

3.7 million stood up against the terrorists and extreme Islam.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/230703-millions-showed-frances-largest-march-since-nazi-liberation-key-figure-missing/

Just look at the numbers that say NO to Islam, it is very humbling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The two aren't mutually exclusive, that the girls were influenced by their parents and they were attracted by propaganda photos on the Internet. That would be even more likely if their parents had sympathy with jihadists, not less likely. I'm not sure why that's so hard for some to accept, considering that it ( wanting husband) occurred in cases we know about. But I wouldn't want to confuse anyone with facts.

You still make apologies for the mini me Jihadettes and the crew ... astonishing. At what age do you think a human actually takes responsibility for their own actions?

I was taught right from wrong at a very young age. Are you saying I am more intelligent, as I seemed to have grasped the concept very quickly?

Is this really boiling down to a matter of IQ?...Interesting if it is. Please continue.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    bookcover wrote: »
    You still make apologies for the mini me Jihadettes and the crew ... astonishing. At what age do you think a human actually takes responsibility for their own actions?

I was taught right from wrong at a very young age. Are you saying I am more intelligent, as I seemed to have grasped the concept very quickly?

Is this really boiling down to a matter of IQ?...Interesting if it is. Please continue.

Could it be 'only straight A grade students' have the intelligence to 'not' grasp the concept.:D
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assume that legally, adults ( 18 and over) take responsibility for certain actions, like deciding to leave the country or cohabitate with someone who is possibly an adult. The girl in the US who was going to leave with her adult brother, is probably a typical example of a girl who had a vague romantic notion that she was going to " marry someone handsome" like her brother, and was going to leave with him, before he was arrested (she was not). Academic intelligence does not have that much to do with it. Could work the opposite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I assume that legally, adults ( 18 and over) take responsibility for certain actions, like deciding to leave the country or cohabitate with someone who is possibly an adult. The girl in the US who was going to leave with her adult brother, is probably a typical example of a girl who had a vague romantic notion that she was going to " marry someone handsome" like her brother, and was going to leave with him, before he was arrested (she was not). Academic intelligence does not have that much to do with it. Could work the opposite.

Point one, never assume anything, it makes an ass of u and me, surprised you have not heard of it.

2. the UK you are deemed old enough to join the armed forces, have sex with consent, and get a provisional driving licence.

3. You know what, I asked by 15 year old granddaughter what she thought of this scenario...she must be highly intelligent as she realised that probably spammers had been in contact or some nasty paedo and certainly wouldn't rip her family off in order to run away and join this unknown vertical friend.

She was fully aware who IS were, as she reads the newspapers and watches the news.

Is my granddaughter a remarkable genius? No I doubt it, but she is aware of what is going on around her and has a very good upbringing, compliments of her parents who learnt their lessons from their parents...people like me.

4. Your excuses and attempts to dumb down people is simply laughable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackyork wrote: »
    Could it be 'only straight A grade students' have the intelligence to 'not' grasp the concept.:D

Selective intelligence? :D:D:D

I wonder if we can do a mathematical calculation to test this theory...I hear the Islamic brigade love Science and maths, they had a golden age don't you know.
  • Options
    John_HuxleyJohn_Huxley Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 15 year old's are so impressionable and lack critical thinking such they can't distinguish right from wrong.

Wouldn't the apologists for Islam actually advocate banning anyone under the age of 18 to being taught religion or enter any mosque?
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 15 year old's are so impressionable and lack critical thinking such they can't distinguish right from wrong.

That would be ideal. These girls were labeled as Muslim at birth, and were indoctrinated with Islam as soon as they could understand language. They are past the point of no return now, and even if presented with undeniable evidence Mohammed was not a prophet and Allah does not exist, they would still believe the Koran to be true.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Wouldn't the apologists for Islam actually advocate banning anyone under the age of 18 to being taught religion or enter any mosque?

That is far too simplistic for the higher brain , that's like saying someone else is responsible, like the nanny aka mo jo. We need ,nay ,we must be prodded like camels to spit when commanded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That would be ideal. These girls were labeled as Muslim at birth, and were indoctrinated with Islam as soon as they could understand language. They are past the point of no return now, and even if presented with undeniable evidence Mohammed was not a prophet and Allah does not exist, they would still believe the Koran to be true.

That's assuming the girls are not ditched in the sands of 'wisdom' to die in the first place as an unwanted part of the litter, unless she can be sold, naturally.

The girls have always been tantamount to dogs in daddy's eyes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jclock66 wrote: »
    But you didn't mention the possibility that perhaps their families may have been involved in extremism. They were lured by Nutella pancakes and hunky men according to you.

You also stated that non-Muslims were joining ISIS, but obviously could not back it up with any facts when questioned.

Nutella Pancakes are selling it to me (not)...how would Shakespeare portray such prostitution?
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the school is being investigated by counter extremism officials - and Mr Teddy Bear and his family haven't been seen for a month.

Oh - and he doesn't work - he's got an injury. Nice living in a nurturing welfare state, isn't it? You'd think it would be something to appreciate rather than something to revile. ^_^

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017345/Now-jihadi-bride-school-centre-terror-probe-Academy-four-pupils-left-join-ISIS-investigated-counter-extremism-officials.html
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

why are you always going on about some girl who's going off to elope with someone ? this isn't some tacky romance novel .

You keep ignoring what these girls did - they joined a terrorist organisation , an organisation they investigated at great length and went to great trouble to join .
    an organisation that commits genocide and ethnic cleansing , hates other religions , a holy war , beheadings etc.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why are you always going on about some girl who's going off to elope with someone ? this isn't some tacky romance novel .

You keep ignoring what these girls did - they joined a terrorist organisation , an organisation they investigated at great length and went to great trouble to join .
    an organisation that commits genocide and ethnic cleansing , hates other religions , a holy war , beheadings etc.

some people are just burying their heads in the sand
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does Virgil know what is romantic to a 15 year old Islamic girl, as it's been frequently written about, what motivates them to leave.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    So the school is being investigated by counter extremism officials - and Mr Teddy Bear and his family haven't been seen for a month.

Oh - and he doesn't work - he's got an injury. Nice living in a nurturing welfare state, isn't it? You'd think it would be something to appreciate rather than something to revile. ^_^

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017345/Now-jihadi-bride-school-centre-terror-probe-Academy-four-pupils-left-join-ISIS-investigated-counter-extremism-officials.html

Weren't they in Turkey a few days ago?
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

I've no idea - I haven't seen any press articles but maybe I missed them .

The article said that they had not been seen for a month by neighbours - I should have made that clear perhaps. :)
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

It's futile can't see what the point of them being there, unless Jhahdi Daddy "Knows" someone, by the company he seems to keep
    But I doubt very much those girls are coming back, they are in a lawless state and the property of their husbands.
    No Human Rights, no laws get their loved ones back, bit of a bummer really!