Options

Big Corrie spoilers?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
Forum Member
✭✭
"Violet goes to extreme lengths to have a baby after Sean says he can't help her. She meets a male surgeon while at her lowest point and things seem to be looking up, but nothing prepares the barmaid for the horrors of the months ahead.

The identity of Freddie's abductor is finally revealed and it's no surprise to Claire. But the frenzied woman is more unhinged than she could ever have imagined...

Liz steps up her affair with Derek and fails to notice Vernon starting to change. As with all affairs, the truth soon comes out... but no one is prepared for Vernon's reaction.

The Street is gripped by a disaster of epic proportions that spells tragedy for five much loved regulars... and one very much loved pub."

Cannot vouch for these spoilers, I was sent them by someone I don't know very well. They sound interesting though.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    it'd be well funny if vernon was having an affair with derek's wife :D
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greysfan wrote: »
    "Violet goes to extreme lengths to have a baby after Sean says he can't help her. She meets a male surgeon while at her lowest point and things seem to be looking up, but nothing prepares the barmaid for the horrors of the months ahead.

The identity of Freddie's abductor is finally revealed and it's no surprise to Claire. But the frenzied woman is more unhinged than she could ever have imagined...

Liz steps up her affair with Derek and fails to notice Vernon starting to change. As with all affairs, the truth soon comes out... but no one is prepared for Vernon's reaction.

The Street is gripped by a disaster of epic proportions that spells tragedy for five much loved regulars... and one very much loved pub."

Cannot vouch for these spoilers, I was sent them by someone I don't know very well. They sound interesting though.

Poor Violet, why can't they just have her meet someone nice? Actually, Violet and Liam would make quite a nice couple I think. They're both single, and they'd have lovely looking kids to boot :)

Does that mean Vernon will actually do some work? :eek:

Not sure about the disaster of epic proportions, we've just had the fire at the Peacock's. Would they do something like that so soon? You're right though, interesting...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    omg ... if they're true it sounds amazing! i wonder what will happen at the rovers ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard that Violet and Sean have a baby together, and it's conceived in a park!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    debraaa_x wrote: »
    omg ... if they're true it sounds amazing! i wonder what will happen at the rovers ?
    The 'source' (if you can call it that, they've never told me anything before) said the Rovers disaster will be in "two stages" and involve Casey... :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    I've heard that Violet and Sean have a baby together, and it's conceived in a park!
    Park life !:D

(sorry - was just listening to that :o )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vernon will commit suicide, and the pub murder will kill off 5 deadweights? yay
  • Options
    CavegirlCavegirl Posts: 11,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

what no turkey baster?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    That's what I was thinking...

The disaster at the Rovers sounds good though, if it's true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Malik24 wrote: »
    Vernon will commit suicide, and the pub murder will kill off 5 deadweights? yay

oooh ye that sounds good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greysfan wrote: »

That sounds interesting, Poor Rovers..
    :rolleyes: x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    speculation......Gobby & Legs (:D :D ).....hopefully not Rita & Doris.......

....?Dreardrie?
    .....Wailin' Gail and Audreh......like that's going to happen!

....Emily....

- Les could come back in cognito and be caught in the crossfire....

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    sunsun wrote: »
    speculation......Gobby & Legs (:D :D ).....hopefully not Rita & Doris.......

....?Dreardrie?
    .....Wailin' Gail and Audreh......like that's going to happen!

....Emily....

- Les could come back in cognito and be caught in the crossfire....

:eek:

It was said ages ago now that 5 characters would have to go.. it included
    Vicky (Polish Worker)
    Joanne (Underworld)
    Kelly (Underworld)
    Vernon
    And Cilla and Les are both going.

These were said to be leaving this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced these are all true....
    Sounds cool if it is though.

I would like it if this baby thing kind of went wrong for Violet a bit. The last really serious storyline she had was the ectopic pregnancy, and that sort of happened all at once so there wasn't much chance for some really good acting from Jenny Platt. I think she could carry a long storyline really well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=
    Vicky (Polish Worker)
    Joanne (Underworld)
    Kelly (Underworld)
    Vernon
    And Cilla and Les are both going.

These were said to be leaving this year.[/QUOTE]

NB: the 'spoiler' post distinctly stated that '5' well loved characters would be lost, as well as the pub......thus implying a group 'disaster'.......ie. a fire/explosion/act of god.......and I wouldn't say Les & Cilla were 'well loved'......mind you, neither are Gobby & Legs.......

- be nice to know if this came from a reliable source though....

With the number of fires in the Street, it's a wonder anyone can get insurance........darned death trap!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting them. I really hope the Violet storyline is good.:p
  • Options
    Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those leaving, don't forget Sarah Lou.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,166
    Forum Member
    ^ Sara Lou is leaving at Christmas though.
  • Options
    davidnumendavidnumen Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunsun wrote: »
    NB: the 'spoiler' post distinctly stated that '5' well loved characters would be lost, as well as the pub......thus implying a group 'disaster'.......ie. a fire/explosion/act of god.......and I wouldn't say Les & Cilla were 'well loved'......mind you, neither are Gobby & Legs.......

Actually the exact phrase was "Spells tragedy for 5 much loved regulars" - it's a phrase that cuts both ways. It COULD mean that 5 people die but it COULD also mean that 1 or 2 people die which is a tragedy for those close to the much-loved characters.

After all, Paul's death is a tragedy for Liam, Carla, Leanne and Ryan.
  • Options
    dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davidnumen wrote: »
    Actually the exact phrase was "Spells tragedy for 5 much loved regulars" - it's a phrase that cuts both ways. It COULD mean that 5 people die but it COULD also mean that 1 or 2 people die which is a tragedy for those close to the much-loved characters.

After all, Paul's death is a tragedy for Liam, Carla, Leanne and Ryan.

Exactly what I was thinking. And these rumours always say "well loved" or "much loved" characters just to get the viewers attention, and then it ends up being a minor character or two. We shall see...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think the only thing they mean by "much loved" is that they are regulars on the show