Sara naked in nuts

13»

Comments

• Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richgoss wrote: »
    fair enough and shes right she didnt do it for a million, unless Nuts are very very generous;)

They could have been very generous:p

I'd like to be where her hands are:o:p
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamW25 wrote: »
    Most women who have a body like that and were given the offer would probably do the same, including the people who will condemn her. If you don't like these sort of pictures from housemates, just ignore the threads, simple as really. Best of luck to her.

We can all comment on them no matter if we like them or not, it is a message board after all, simple as really
  • Options
    computersaysnocomputersaysno Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    *Shudders at the cheesy Aussie phrases* If it's going to help her, I guess I am happy for her.
  • Options
    anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    The same sara who wouldnt flash for a million?

davina said when she entered the house that "there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for £1 million "
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anonyy wrote: »
    davina said when she entered the house that "there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for £1 million "

I'm inclined to agree with her as it's not hurting anyone. It would be interesting to find out how much she got for the full frontal rather than the usual boob shots. Funny enough she isn't showing anything but in a way she appears to be showing more :confused::D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoe hoe hoe

why am I not surprised!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers for that. I bet Darnell will have a few wanks with those pics! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said she wouldn't do it for a million, to shut Darnell up. Because he and Rex had been going on and on and on at her. And if she'd said Yes to his question he'd have had another excuse to keep bullying her. It was obvious when you watched it, why she'd said No. It wasn't hypocritical-- it's not like Darnell was actually entitled to an answer of any kind, to his offensive and obnoxious questioning.
    Of course "Shut the f*ck up you pathetic loser" would have been a better and more truthful answer than "No, I wouldn't" but it was still pretty obvious what she meant. :)
    Anyway she looks great. I wonder why she went straight for the nekkidness, I always thought girls got more if they did a kind of gradual striptease over months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Photoshop really is amazing, it's gave Jen breasts and perfect teeth!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said she wouldn't do it for a million, to shut Darnell up. Because he and Rex had been going on and on and on at her. And if she'd said Yes to his question he'd have had another excuse to keep bullying her. It was obvious when you watched it, why she'd said No. It wasn't hypocritical-- it's not like Darnell was actually entitled to an answer of any kind, to his offensive and obnoxious questioning.
    Of course "Shut the f*ck up you pathetic loser" would have been a better and more truthful answer than "No, I wouldn't" but it was still pretty obvious what she meant. :)
    Anyway she looks great. I wonder why she went straight for the nekkidness, I always thought girls got more if they did a kind of gradual striptease over months.

I agree... because to start with she said she didn't know. However, even if she did say no to start with and meant it, its one thing to say no when theorising about it but quite another in reality, when you are being offered shed loads of cash. I say milk the rags for all they are worth. She must be doing quite nicely financially with the various magazine shoots and the £25K she "won". :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    woauh they are sweet pics.:eek:

You see i have no problem with HM's that do it like this if they say they would do it (Sara on entering i think well she said she would have sex with anyone or something)
    Hm's that say they won't i hate however :)

But yeah. can she show her tits next time :D? yeah im a teen boy if you were wondering ;)
  • Options
    keenlykeenly Posts: 498
    Forum Member

They were not going on and on at her at all. It lasted about 2 minutes outside then darnell made a couple of comments on the couch; THAT'S IT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her head looks too big for her body :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woauh they are sweet pics.:eek:

You see i have no problem with HM's that do it like this if they say they would do it (Sara on entering i think well she said she would have sex with anyone or something)
    Hm's that say they won't i hate however :)

But yeah. can she show her tits next time :D? yeah im a teen boy if you were wondering
    ;)
    Nah, leave them wanting more then she can up the ante for the full t*t shot.

She looks great, good on her, I'd do the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    F'kinRight wrote: »

secretly behind his gf's back:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone else think that doesnt seem like sara saying them answers in the interview in nuts?
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F'kinRight wrote: »
    this made me LOL.:D:D
    i think she looks absolutely stunning by the way.
    if she fancies another girly session im available.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xoxoxo wrote: »
    does anyone else think that doesnt seem like sara saying them answers in the interview in nuts?

sara and stu have alot in common; they both love the cock:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    pai pai wrote: »
    Nah, leave them wanting more then she can up the ante for the full t*t shot.

She looks great, good on her, I'd do the same.

Well as long as we get them eventually :p.

Just hope eventually is in the next couple of months at the most :D
  • Options
    richgossrichgoss Posts: 6,976
    Forum Member
    keenly wrote: »
    secretly behind his gf's back:D

I do hope you dont mean that literally:eek::p
  • Options
    PeevesPeeves Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andamooka wrote: »
    hoe hoe hoe

why am I not surprised!

So if some-one from the Daily Star phoned you and asked you to pose topless (without showing anything much) for the Daily Star and offered you a large sum of money, you'd say no? Why shouldn't Sara do this? She has the figure, the face, everything. She's not showing anything and she's making money.

Good on her. :)
  • Options
    Lunatic DreyfusLunatic Dreyfus Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Sara didn't mess about did she. No faffing about with the underwear teaser shoot, just straight to the chase.

And in the Nuts shoot, it was able to de-shine Sara's nose. The wonders of modern technology! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't really bother me at all. I mean, I'm not saying it's something I'd do, but I don't look down on the girls that do do it.

I loved Sara and couldn't stand Jennifer, but at the end of the day, they're both pretty girls with great figures.

I say go out and make as much money as the can. BB fame rarely lasts long so good for them; what they do when they're out of the house is completely up to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I just fainted.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shame something can't be done about the personality.

The picture of her and Sara is good, at first I thought it was a mirror image of Jen. The Nuts front page isn't very good, the lingerie shots are much better.