Into Week 4 we go

Shane evicted 5-4-0

Angry Waitress HoH

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Julie (finally) showed up and announced to the housemates that there will be a final three on this series, not a final two.

- Jason gave Alex information earlier about the noms, and other bits and pieces. She went and told the girls immediately. The girls let LNC know they know.
    Kryssie complained about LNC leaking information to the other side. Jason immediately threw Justin under the bus (Justin was the only LNC not in the room at the time). Jason said he has to stop telling Justin everything because he can't keep his mouth shut.
    Justin DID give the Plastics bits of information, too, but Jason was the main source.
    Justin caught onto the fact Jason had threw him under the bus to LNC. Justin tried to laugh it off but he seemed annoyed underneath.

- Danielle, Kryssie and Neeley discussed Jason always trying to save Alex when they discuss getting her out. They think he's working with her. Danielle threw out that Jason has to go soon because he will win. Meanwhile, Justin discussed with Jason getting Neeley and Danielle out - he's done with them, doesn't trust them, wants them gone. Jason said later rather than sooner, they need them, they're numbers for them, too soon etcetc.

- Alex kind of threw Scott under the bus, but wouldn't throw the girls under the bus. Jason picked up on it. Alex said she doesn't understand why everyone thinks she's some sort of mastermind, she isn't... Later on, Jason and Justin discussed wanting Scott out over Alex, they think he's the mastermind, not her. Justin thinks they can use Alex to win comps and take out Danielle and Neeley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I'd rather Julie show up for the live evictions than pointless Q&A's.
    We don't have to see her on stage, just through the TV, as if we were a housemate.

I'm surprised that even after Alex throwing Scott under the bus that Justin and Jason would want to keep her. Surely it's a tell tale sign right there? She's willing to give up Scott but not the girls... break up the four rather than take out their sacrificial lamb?

Danielle set 'em straight. She won't give in and wants Alex gone. Thinks they'll be movement within the three girls if they take out Alex. Even after pointing this out, Justin and Jason still seem keen to get rid of Scott.

Can't believe how dumb Kryssie's being with her noms. Wants Alex or Scott out, but isn't nominating them. If Alex or Scott won Veto, they could choose not to use it and both be safe. If America noms one of her own (which, there's no doubt in her mind, would never happen), and one of LNC wins Veto, then they take down their ally, but no replacement is named... which means Morgan and Whitney will be stuck on the block.

Apart from Danielle (although, she hasn't figured it out yet either), LNC really aren't that strategic. It's bringing back memories of BB17 with Sixth Sense doing all the thinking and making all the moves, whilst Summer Camp don't think of anything or make any moves.

Jason and Da'Vonne two chances at playing the game and neither can change it up. Sad. No wonder they're best mates, they deserve each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, and finally, we sort of had confirmation that Morgan will be evicted over Whitney if it comes down to Morgan vs. Whitney.

LNC believe Alex/Scott are running Plastics.
    They think Whitney and Shelby are at the bottom, with Morgan in the middle (not sure how they came to that conclusion).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unlike LNC, Plastics are actually campaigning to the HoH and trying to save themselves. All do it in a way where they don't throw each other under the bus (Alex threw Scott under the bus - kind of - but he isn't a Plastic, just a number for them :p).

Scott's campaign was this morning as soon as they woke up. He said something along the lines of: don't nominate me, backdoor me like I did to Shane. You're not a threat to me, you have a bad knee and this HoH you won was luck. You're not a target of mine any time soon. As he finished, Kryssie wanted him to discuss his alliance and give her info on the girls. He refused; said he doesn't play that way. Oh, he also said something along the lines of you have to take out people who America likes since they choose the winner. Said Kryssie stands a good shot at beating him; she doesn't stand a chance at beating her allies. He said this whilst Neeley and Jason were in the room. Jason was pissed and confronted him about it later on in the garden.

Earlier today, Alex offered Kryssie some sort of deal (I didn't see their chat, just heard Kryssie talk to Morgan about it).

Morgan, Shelby and Whitney agree to take turns to campaign.

Morgan's up first. Justin was hiding in the bath tub in the HoH whilst she campaigned. Didn't really say much, Kryssie was talking at her, saying how LNC is a family, they're hurt by Shane's eviction, Plastics didn't care when Monte was evicted. Kryssie tells her she may go up as a pawn, but she's not her target. Morgan agrees to speak to her again once they know what the care package is. Justin came out once she left and said Morgan's a lovely girl.

Shelby's next. Justin still hiding. Says everyone hates me and I suck at comps. Shows off her body that's covered in bruises. Kryssie yet again brings up LNC is a family blah, blah... Shelby tells her alliances are part of the game.

The girls figure out Justin must be hiding in HoH since he's no where to be found in the house. They warn Whitney to watch what she says. Whitney says she'll play along and pretend she doesn't know he's in there.

Whitney goes up, Kryssie tells her IF she goes up, it will be as a pawn only. She's safe. She isn't going anywhere. Whitney admits she figured as much, she's fine being used as a pawn. Kryssie tells her she loves her presence in the house and she doesn't want her to go home. As Whitney's leaving, she shouts "bye, Justin!" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby confronts Justin for hiding, then asks him about alliance with Jason and Scott (Kryssie said the three of them were in an alliance).

Justin denies, she says she doesn't really know what to think, Justin replies he doesn't care what she thinks...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Care package voting closes in one hour.
    Reveal should be roughly 8PM (UK time).

Jokers poll for care package:
    50% Alex
    25% Shelby
    8% Neeley
    Everyone else is 4% or under.
    Total number of votes: 10,436.

BBNetwork:
    53.9% Alex
    21.5% Shelby
    5.1% Jason
    Everyone else is 4% or under.
    Total number of votes not specified.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Alex won the care package. She's safe this week.

- Kryssie and Neeley have been arguing. Kryssie snapped at Jason and Neeley for pushing their own agenda and not really listening to Kryssie's game moves. Jason apologised immediately but Neeley got a bit upset and ended up leaving the room. They've tried to smooth things over but there's still tension. Neeley's told Kryssie she won't give her opinion any more.

- Plastics are trying to save themselves / get Scott out. Alex said she doesn't want him to leave but it's better he does than any of the four girls.

- Scott sort of told Shelby and Whitney that he wants Morgan out this week if it comes down to one of them. Said he thinks America is bored with her as he believes she's a stereotypical housemate (or something, I didn't really get the point he was trying to make. Whitney agreed, but I think it may get back to Morgan as Whitney's probably her closest ally, bar Alex, obviously).

- Justin revealed to Whitney he wants Danielle and Neeley out, but he isn't going to act on it. Told her if she's on the block this week, he won't vote her out.

- Lots of cracks appearing in LNC. Jason questioned Danielle's loyalty earlier (not to her face, to Kryssie and I think Neeley) and Kryssie had to reassure him that they don't have to worry about her. Now the three of them - Dani, Kryssie and Jason - are discussing whether they can trust Neeley. Dani's trying to reassure them both that they can. Jason says we have to watch out for her later on in the game...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie's noms have changed as well.

She was initially putting Whitney and Morgan up, with Alex as backdoor option.

Now she wants Scott and Morgan up. Said what if America doesn't nominate Scott, then it could prove difficult to get him on the block.

She doesn't want Whitney to go on the block / go home. Whitney cried in her campaign to her and it worked. Kryssie feels bad, that's why she snapped, as the others were assuming she'd put up Whitney when she doesn't/didn't want to.

However, she has said she wants to wait for the Have Not reveal to decide on her noms, but she's leaning to Scott and Morgan right now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex told Morgan to throw Scott and Shelby under the bus to Kryssie to save herself. Whitney joined the conversation and they both agreed to speak to Kryssie together.

Both went and spoke to her, they didn't really say much about Shelby, had a few subtle digs at Scott, though. Kryssie reassured them both that neither are her target, but one might have to be used as a pawn, but she'll make sure that they receive zero votes on eviction night. Told them Scott is her target, Shelby her second target if Scott comes off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie saved Neeley, Justin and Danielle at the 'safety ceremony' today.

She's spoke about nominating Scott and Whitney, although the rest of LNC have expressed to her not to nominate Scott - to let America do it. I think they're worried that if Scott goes up, it leaves them wide open to be nominated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie saved Jason, Whitney and Shelby at the nomination ceremony, therefore Morgan and Scott have been nominated.

Scott is the target for LNC, so it looks likely that he or Neeley will go home this week.

Neeley will most likely be America's nomination, but if LNC win Veto, she'll be pulled down and Scott will go (as of right now).
    If Plastics win Veto, doesn't really matter what the combination is of who's sat on the block, they'll have the votes to get rid of Neeley IF America votes with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    America's Nominee:

Jokers Poll:
    63% Neeley
    32% Shelby
    1% Jason
    1% Whitney
    0% Justin
    Total number of votes cast: 3,936.

BBNetwork:
    59.3% Neeley
    29.7% Shelby
    5.1% Whitney
    3.4% Jason
    2.2% Justin
    Total number of votes cast unspecified.

We find out who it is at about 6PM today (UK time).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neeley nominated by America.

Justin and Shelby picked to play in Veto (alongside Kryssie, Morgan, Scott and Neeley).

Individual timed competition for Veto (being played out right now).

Morgan got a time of 8 minutes 35 seconds.
    Neeley got a time of 20 minutes and 15 seconds PLUS a six minute penalty, giving her a total time of 26 minutes and 15 seconds.

Kryssie is up next...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie is working out the three questions (related to the three evicted houseguests).

She's worked out that Cornbread was evicted 8 - 1 which is wrong. She's forgot to include America in the vote to evict when she was working it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie falls off the wall as she answers incorrectly to Cornbread, giving her a three minute penalty which takes her over 9 minutes.

Morgan's still in the lead, with Shelby, Scott and Justin to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie falls AGAIN, giving her another three minute penalty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie cries out "does it matter to anyone that I'm bleeding?! No, okay."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie hits the buzzer to finish and gets buzzed back. She realises pretty quickly that Cornbread's answer is wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie falls off again whilst trying to get to Cornbread's question.

She yells out "can I just forfeit, I'm ****ing bleeding?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie falls again and says "look, I'm out okay, show's over. I'm bleeding! I know it's boring but you're gonna have to just watch me stand here until 30 minutes is up."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie has given up and we are indeed watching her stand there until the 30 minutes is up.

Shelby is up next. Come on, Shelby, don't throw it, win it and pull down Morgan! PLEASE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Morgan - 8 minute mark
    2. Neeley - 26 minute mark
    3. Kryssie - didn't finish

Comp is being reset for Shelby. Currently on feeds we have Kryssie all alone in Have Not room and Morgan all alone in storage room.
    Jason, Danielle, Alex and Whitney are all locked in the HoH room.
    Neeley is in the London bedroom and Scott in the 'yoga' room (room just off the bathroom).

Not sure which rooms Shelby and Justin are locked in. I've not seen either of them on the feeds yet. Is there even any rooms left for them? Bar the diary room, I'm struggling to think where they can isolate the fifth and sixth person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby is in position... Big Brother gives her the thumbs up to read out the instructions.

Come on, Shelby!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby incorrectly guesses 14 for Monte's answer (it's 13). She had 13 at first but doubted herself and went for 14 :(

She ain't winning Morgan's time now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelby is on course to correct her Monte answer, but is already over 11 minutes.

Morgan's still first with 8 minutes with Scott and Justin to go.