Options

Is Cheryl Cole pregnant with Liam Paynes child?

Comments

• Options
    SalcySalcy Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Most pregnancies dont get confirmed until around 3 months after first scan,I doubt very much she is pregnant, too soon in the relationship,they are just letting the media hang themselves.An official announcement would have come by now.

Well they are not the Royal Family. They don't have to tell anyone at all!
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salcy wrote: »
    Well they are not the Royal Family. They don't have to tell anyone at all!

Carey Mulligan was obviously pregnant last year but never commented publicly on it.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Carey Mulligan was obviously pregnant last year but never commented publicly on it.

But Carey Mulligan has a talent.
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    But Carey Mulligan has a talent.

Cheryl is talented too and has sold millions of records on her own and with Girls Aloud. She's been famous since she was 16 years old.

But, more importantly, she's having a child with Liam Payne, a guy whose band broke practically every sales record there is, and who also happens to have the most notorious fandom in the world, ever.

Given this, Cheryl has a hundred times more reason than Carey Mulligan to try to keep her pregnancy a secret. No-one was going to get Carey's private numbers and phone her telling her they wished she was dead, which is what happened to Briana Jungwirth when she was pregnant with Freddie Tomlinson. No-one is going to say Carey's baby is a plastic doll and get Twitter trends going about how her partner should have worn a condom. TMZ is not about to report that Carey's fandom think she has faked her pregnancy and that her baby is plastic.

If I were Cheryl I would lie very low and confirm nothing.
  • Options
    puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Cheryl was gay and in a relationship with that other girl from Girls Aloud called Kim
  • Options
    puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    There are thousands of people who will believe til the day they die that the following are all gay: Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss, Tom HIddleston, Louis Tomlinson, Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell.
    Every single one of those are gay
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam is not popular like Louis tho. The other half of his ship left the band.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,959
    Forum Member
    I always thought Cheryl was gay and in a relationship with that other girl from Girls Aloud called Kim

Yes it's obvious isn't it? I mean all that evidence out there that she's gay, it's like so overwhelming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes it's obvious isn't it? I mean all that evidence out there that she's gay, it's like so overwhelming.

I agree! Kimberley Walsh is married to a man and pregnant with her second child, Cheryl has been married to two different men and is pregnant with her first kid. Could they actually BE more gay? They're soooooo clearly gay. Cheryl's gayest moment was when she pretended to be heartbroken over Ashley Cole's adultery but that was all faked because he is gay too. He was happy to be called a love rat by the nation if it concealed his raging queerness from the cruel world. It was his only option.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Every single one of those are gay

Yep, all gay and bearded up. They're all so impressed with you for seeing through the het facade they put up to shield their secret lives.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Yep, all gay and bearded up. They're all so impressed with you for seeing through the het facade they put up to shield their secret lives.

Hahaha!! So much closeted gayness in a small showbiz community :D

Gotta love the various shippers who actually believe their ludicrous fanfic is real. Bless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha!! So much closeted gayness in a small showbiz community :D

Gotta love the various shippers who actually believe their ludicrous fanfic is real. Bless.

Everyone's gay actually. Heterosexuality is sooo 20th century :p
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The 'evidence' appears to be that she once touched Kims bum on stage and commented that she has a great figure.

Now, I obviously don't know for sure one way or the other but I'm not sure this 'proof' would hold up in a court of law
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone's gay actually. Heterosexuality is sooo 20th century :p

According to one FM on DS, anyone who claims to be totally straight is lying to themselves and has actually told people who say they are confident in their own heterosexuality that we're in denial

Gotta love the DS armchair experts on everything :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JB has accepted he won't be entitled to any of Cheryl's money, but I don't think he agreed to a gagging order, so there could be an interesting biography in the pipeline.

Some DS regulars will be expecting him to spill the tea on his lavender marriage to Cheryl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    According to one FM on DS, anyone who claims to be totally straight is lying to themselves and has actually told people who say they are confident in their own heterosexuality that we're in denial

Gotta love the DS armchair experts on everything :D

I suppose you could say sexuality is more fluid than was first thought. I read somewhere that most women have bisexual tendencies. I know a few women who have been considered totally heterosexual but after they have done the marriage and babies thing in their 20's and 30's have fallen in love with a woman. I would class myself as a straight woman, but have seen women that I have been attracted to. I didnt think about sleeping with them though. Mainly because I'm married!!

I think though if someone went up to someone who was gay, and said ' You're not completely gay, you must have a bit of hetero in you' they would be quite offended!
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,959
    Forum Member

I really don't know whether this post is serious or sarcastic.
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! Kimberley Walsh is married to a man and pregnant with her second child, Cheryl has been married to two different men and is pregnant with her first kid. Could they actually BE more gay? They're soooooo clearly gay. Cheryl's gayest moment was when she pretended to be heartbroken over Ashley Cole's adultery but that was all faked because he is gay too. He was happy to be called a love rat by the nation if it concealed his raging queerness from the cruel world. It was his only option.

BIB Have I missed the official announcement?
  • Options
    MissD1MissD1 Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D They'll be saying she's sleeping with Hillary next.

Some rumours are just so ridiculous you have to laugh.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just hope she has found what shes been looking for. and is happy.. doubt shes pregnant though...
  • Options
    LuckyPierreLuckyPierre Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think though if someone went up to someone who was gay, and said ' You're not completely gay, you must have a bit of hetero in you' they would be quite offended!
    Happens often enough the other way round, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happens often enough the other way round, though.

Yes that's what I mean. If it's not OK one way round, it's not OK the other way round. As if it's anyone's business but them and their partners.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really don't know whether this post is serious or sarcastic.

It's sarcastic, like your post!

I am a fervent anti CT-er.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Most pregnancies dont get confirmed until around 3 months after first scan,I doubt very much she is pregnant, too soon in the relationship,they are just letting the media hang themselves.An official announcement would have come by now.

The picture at this link is absolutely definitive proof (and I hate conspiracy theories).

They've been together since December 2015 and she looks to be about 6-7 months pregnant in this picture.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8973560.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Gold-Obsession-Party-LOreal-Paris-Photocall-Paris-Fashion-Week-Womenswear-SpringSummer-2017.jpg