At last some fun!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching BB last night.

Aisleyne and Pete's Southern American impressions made me chuckle and even Richard joining in didn't dampen it for me! As did when they were using Aisleyne & Jennie as human paint brushes.

Though the highlight for me wasr when Aisleyne was having her face stuffed with chocolate.

It was so refreshing to see the HM's having some fun for a change and I really don't miss the constant rows and back stabbing that we saw so much at the beginning!

However though Glyn and his "69" didn't make me even smirk.....the ****!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    I actually enjoyed watching last night as well, although Susie Sourface needs to be evicted and then maybe they will all feel able to play more often.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i agree the shows over the weekend were about the worst i can remeber in ANY BB series.
    i swear for someone who cares about her face suse better not stand in the wind like that.my god her looks are going worse by the day
    hasnt she realised maybe a good eruption of emotion might HELP her.
    i swear shes mr spocks lovechild
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know what you mean about Susie as last night really showed what a moaner she was. Shame as I found her inoffensive till then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thoroughly enjoyed last night's show.... had me in stitches. Glyn really did show his age didn't he!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The show has got much better recently. We've had 2 months of bitching, name-calling, tantrums, nastiness behind people's backs. It's much more interesting viewing now that they are MOSTLY getting along.

The bestfriend and prison tasks were good and the automated BB is funny. Glynn was a complete prat in the DR with his 'sixty nine' but the dancing to the music etc was amusing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    69 hurr hurr..69 hurr hurr..69 hurr hurr..69 hurr hurr..

*stabs self in head*

Other than that, yes it was pretty funny last night. :D
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,924
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote:

Aisleyne and Pete's Southern American impressions made me chuckle and even Richard joining in didn't dampen it for me! As did when they were using Aisleyne & Jennie as human paint brushes.

Though the highlight for me wasr when Aisleyne was having her face stuffed with chocolate.

!

Oh come on feel the Dickie love! Even Pete wants to "stuff Dickie's face with his sugary lurve" ya know?

It's really strange - Pete's deep-south hilbilly accent sounded far more authentic than Dickie's, and Dickie's from north America!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapsrus wrote:
    Yeah I know what you mean about Susie as last night really showed what a moaner she was. Shame as I found her inoffensive till then!

Yeah but I like the fact that she isn't just a follower either... we need to accept that some people don't particularly like cake smeared into the carpet...especially when they're the only ones who clean. I've never seen Glyn wash the carpet or clean it with the sweeper! They're responsible for their own cleaning - and that carpet is rank at the best of times, much less with food smeared into it - I mean, have you actually seen it, it looks infested!

She's just thinking like a responsible adult that's all. PLUS - Imogen and Aisleyne didn't join in with the food fight either - and they were just as unimpressed as she was.

Although I don't mind watching a bit of fun, I do understand why she had that face on her. I certainly wouldn't be having any food fights in my own house. I'm not 16.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a great show last night ..I loved the Ais and Pete thing..it was hilerious :D

and silly the B*ggers all going nuts with the keypads tickled me forsome reason too :D

But Sour faced Suzie was doing her best to put a dampner on it all......I'm the same age as Suzie, and she seems more like my mum :o ..I'm not sure I could have resisited "Jokingly" chucking a cake in her face... :o :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    Oh come on feel the Dickie love! Even Pete wants to "stuff Dickie's face with his sugary lurve" ya know?

It's really strange - Pete's deep-south hilbilly accent sounded far more authentic than Dickie's, and Dickie's from north America!
    Yeh but Welsh, Richard comes from at least 2000 miles away from the deep south. It's like us trying to put on a Bulgarian accent or something. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually enjoyed watching last night as well, although Susie Sourface needs to be evicted and then maybe they will all feel able to play more often.

Oh Susie really got on my nerves last night, for goodness sake! Okay the water in the pool dries her up, so she can't get wet - but what DOES she do?? Surely she could have joined in with a fun game of rounders? The only chance of TV work will be to advertise Stannah Stair lifts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been really funny recently. The Best Friend week and Prison week had a lot of funny moments as did last night's show. I absolutely loved the automated BB especially with the "You have been evicted". Brilliant. DR Uncut last night was hilarious as well. I agree it's much better when everyone gets along.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I hadn't watched DR Uncut before the HL show I would have enoyed it more, as a lot of it was based on the HMs interacting with the phone :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Yeah but I like the fact that she isn't just a follower either... we need to accept that some people don't particularly like cake smeared into the carpet...especially when they're the only ones who clean. I've never seen Glyn wash the carpet or clean it with the sweeper! They're responsible for their own cleaning - and that carpet is rank at the best of times, much less with food smeared into it - I mean, have you actually seen it, it looks infested!

She's just thinking like a responsible adult that's all. PLUS - Imogen and Aisleyne didn't join in with the food fight either - and they were just as unimpressed as she was.

Although I don't mind watching a bit of fun, I do understand why she had that face on her. I certainly wouldn't be having any food fights in my own house. I'm not 16.

Dickie was seen sweeping up the mess on the carpet in the H/L last night. Fair do's though as he was responsible for some of it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member
    rosemary wrote:
    and silly the B*ggers all going nuts with the keypads tickled me forsome reason too :D

Yeah, me to, all except Glyn. My favourite was Richard;
    Automated BB: "You have pressed two."
    Dickie: "No, I pressed twelve."
    Don't know why but I found that sublimely funny :D
  • aisleyne2winaisleyne2win Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote:

It was so refreshing to see the HM's having some fun for a change and I really don't miss the constant rows and back stabbing that we saw so much at the beginning!

However though Glyn and his "69" didn't make me even smirk.....the ****!
    I agree completely. It shows what a total drag those earlier HMs were.
  • Blake ConnollyBlake Connolly Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Yeah, the show's been great pretty much since the best friends task started (or to put it another way, since Jayne left).

Loved Aisleyne stuffing her face and then Mikey's comment - "I wonder how many Lea would fit?" :)

And the whole "You have been evicted" bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne was fantastic last night !! Her best show so far. Very very funny and back to her true herself. Guaranteed herself a place in the final 3...! What was interesting was Jennie's grumpy face as she watched Ash eating the chocolates. A big hint of jealousy very apparent. I still think she's a dark horse who has a vicious straek to her. She now has Leah-itis (following pete around like a lapdog 24/7...).
  • p1xiep1xie Posts: 2,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched last nights HL show (we recorded it as we watched Saxondale) with two other people. Only one was drinking but we were all laughing so much we actually had to pause it at one point as one of us was nearly choking with laughter. We all agreed we wouldn't erase it just yet as it was the funniest BB HL show in a very long time.

Our highlights were:

The various DR visits, especially the on-hold music ones
    The 'sure do have a purty mouth' a la 'Deliverance' followed by the 'can I have my lips injected, Daddy?' 'Yeah - with pig fat'
    The human paintbrushes
    and - the bit that had us rolling around holding our aching sides - the Malteser-stuffing game.

We need more like this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking it all being a bit more lighthearted , for however long it will last .

The Big Brother being on holiday thing has made a change from BB playing dirty in some way or other .

I can't help thinking they all shouldn't relax their guard too much though . There will most likely be something around the corner to bring back some paranoia to the house .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    LindyLupin wrote:
    Oh Susie really got on my nerves last night, for goodness sake! Okay the water in the pool dries her up, so she can't get wet - but what DOES she do?? Surely she could have joined in with a fun game of rounders? The only chance of TV work will be to advertise Stannah Stair lifts!

Ah but Rounders is even more boring than sitting around doing nothing so she said to Pete!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh but Welsh, Richard comes from at least 2000 miles away from the deep south. It's like us trying to put on a Bulgarian accent or something. :)

It's all North America isn't it?!?!? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soapsrus wrote:
    It's all North America isn't it?!?!? ;)

Yes, but compare a Geordie accent to a Norfolk one. And they're only a few hundred miles apart.