Harvey is a horrible person...

Comments

• VenaVena Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Boring thread. Same old same old repeating of untruths and misinformation by same old same old......Blah blah blah.......:yawn:
  • zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does he think he has the right to judge the other housemates? Why are his values the right values?
  • ReiceReice Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vena wrote: »
    Boring thread. Same old same old repeating of untruths and misinformation by same old same old......Blah blah blah.......:yawn:

But you click on it and reply.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gyou just wouldnt tire slapping his face
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is the new alpha male of the house & if you don't give him your dinner money, he'll give you a wedgie & a Chinese burn.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The opinions expressed on Harvey are valid and entirely correct. He has been quite two-faced and unfairly judgmental against all the girls.He is no angel and isnt a 'moral' person if you google his various indiscretions and criminal activity

He is the one who egged on Ashley and ruined Rhian's time in the house and chief backstabber of Julie
  • liglooligloo Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shantan wrote: »
    No he never threatened his girlfriend with a knife . It's unfair to keep saying this

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a119178/mc-harvey-threatened-hylton-with-knife.html

I can't stand the bloke, all these opinions of his being thrown around when he can't even string a sentence together. It's true what they say.... empty vessels make the most noise!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Where the hell does he get off passing down his holier-than-thou judgements on Julie, Price, Danica and whoever else?

If your own past isn't sqeaky clean, you should keep your mouth shut.

Maybe he thinks by passing down sentence on others he's taking the attention away from his own actions, pathetic little worm .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. He is stating the truth .. However u want to spin it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. He is stating the truth .. However u want to spin it

The truth about what? That Julie bitches? Ohhhh Okay.... He hasnt of course nor has anyone else. More like he's threatened by her and it's HIM that wants the final.
  • FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by ligloo
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ith-knife.html

I can't stand the bloke, all these opinions of his being thrown around when he can't even string a sentence together. It's true what they say.... empty vessels make the most noise!

Oh! A SOURCE told THE SUN so it must be true.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reice1992 wrote: »
    I don't care about all this reformed character business...he threatened to kill his pregnant partner with a knife and is leading a hate mob against a 70 year old woman. Let's not even approach the fact that he has no grasp of the English language whatsoever...

I agree. Reformed my hairy f**king arse!!! He is a nasty, vile, bully. I have never felt angry about a contestant but I finally understand why people get so cross on here. He is scum and I hope he ends up homeless and quite literally lives on "da streets" where he claims to be from.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    ligloo wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a119178/mc-harvey-threatened-hylton-with-knife.html

Sure there are plenty of reasons not to like him without the need to continually say he tried to kill his girlfriend.
    But Javine, 26, says the incident was blown out of proportion.

'That's a complete lie - there was no knife,' she insists.

'There was someone close to us who made that up... I don't know why you heard he was cautioned - they just let him go when he became calm.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/282336/javine-hylton-mc-harvey-didn-t-threaten-me-with-a-knife
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes OP, Harvey is horrible. Bleurgh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure there are plenty of reasons not to like him without the need to continually say he tried to kill his girlfriend.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/282336/javine-hylton-mc-harvey-didn-t-threaten-me-with-a-knife

For the police to be involved in the first place tells me all I need to know.
    Forum Member
    I agree. Reformed my hairy f**king arse!!! He is a nasty, vile, bully. I have never felt angry about a contestant but I finally understand why people get so cross on here. He is scum and I hope he ends up homeless and quite literally lives on "da streets" where he claims to be from.

Wow I can never understand why people get so upset on here about people they never will meet or know from a highly edited show. I would never wish such horrible things on some who has done me no harm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like him either, he's my least favourite in there :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't say it but I know which one I believe from the 2 links :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    The truth about what? That Julie bitches? Ohhhh Okay.... He hasnt of course nor has anyone else. More like he's threatened by her and it's HIM that wants the final.

Yes but isnt that why they are in there.. To WIN the game :D
    I wasn't intimating he didn't bitch .. They all do..human nature
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Harvey is awfully good at calling in to question peoples morals and behaviour. Pot, kettle, black.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He's an arsehole IMO.

^This

I cannot abide him.
    Forum Member
    I didn't say it but I know which one I believe from the 2 links :)

I know which one I believe too.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    oh yes harvey is so horrible because he heard saint julie slagging people off.
    Like he was about colleen when he was a god. O sorry like the rest of the little pricks supporters he is a angel.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't like him at all horried he's a user and has a very spiteful streak mostly towards women when ash got knocked back by rhian he could have said dont bother about it plenty more girls out there but no he turned it into a vendetta and was out for blood the way they treated that girl was dreadful in the god task with rhian in the diary room what they said and the way they spoke was mean and creepy and i think he played julie she trusted him he told her rhian was leading ash on and how danica was breaking mikes heart and that the girls were playing the boys so she asked mike and ash if they think they are being played so she nominated who he wanted up after the last eviction she asked harvey who he would nominate she said prince ?
    he said we cant talk about it she thought they were going to nominate straight away like last time harvey could have kept that to humself but true to form went straight out and told but said she said we could get prince which sounds a lot worse than what she said julie is no angel but like a few hms in there has been well and truely played by harvey
    this is how i see it you may feel different
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hunkydory you are spot on!