I like Toya.

AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't get why she is disliked. One thing that annoys me about this series, is every housemate who has a argument, always slips, and turns unpopular with the viewers, then are evicted the week after, even if they apologise. Don't get me wrong, people are allowed to have their opinions. But literally every housemate who's been in a argument this series, has turned to be one of the most hated housemates. For example, Helen, Pauline, Danielle and Toya, and they will be voted off, once they are up.
It's like most viewers want to have a BB4, with everybody being nice.

Comments

• VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why she is disliked. One thing that annoys me about this series, is every housemate who has a argument, always slips, and turns unpopular with the viewers, then are evicted the week after, even if they apologise. Don't get me wrong, people are allowed to have their opinions. But literally every housemate who's been in a argument this series, has turned to be one of the most hated housemates. For example, Helen, Pauline, Danielle and Toya, and they will be voted off, once they are up.

Arguments aside it could well be a case of not practising what she preaches. I will tell them to their face is a good example. There are plenty of others.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer BB4, yes. So did 3 million viewers who are not tuning in to this series.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am getting on the phone immediately to Ofcam and getting you a lifetime ban.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Toya Pauline 2
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is one thing to have an opinion. It is your right & it is good she has 1 fan. It makes the whole thisg less bias.

But to admit it on a forum like this :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 60/40 at the moment, 40% liking, but this week I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt and see what she does and why and then figure out if I like or dislike.

I think I am like this with the majority of the housemates lol just don't have one I really like yet.
  • AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    I am getting on the phone immediately to Ofcam and getting you a lifetime ban.:o

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    S_J1 wrote: »
    I'm 60/40 at the moment, 40% liking, but this week I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt and see what she does and why and then figure out if I like or dislike.

I think I am like this with the majority of the housemates lol just don't have one I really like yet.

Would be good to see how they all cope this week without Pauline to influence them.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    So did I for about 24 hours...so obviously she can be likeable.
  • AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I just nominated but now Im just going to get up all in your face that it wasnt personal, that I could see a sadness in your eyes and you need to leave befotttttre this swollows you up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't hate Danielle.
  • 29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not quite correct - Jale and Christopher have had arguments and are still there.

I also don't see what there is to like about Toya - there is not one redeeming feature. Even Helen has a sense of humour and you could see Pauline was just so lost and desperate at times.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Would be good to see how they all cope this week without Pauline to influence them.

Helen is now running things. So there will be no change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anything it's going to get worse because Helen thinks she's the real top dog now. yes I did say dog.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    If you listed toys's likeable qualities you would have a very short list. She just does so many hateful things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »

Yeah it will be, I am hoping that people come into their own this week and their personalities start to come through. We can live in hope :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed - but Pauline was practically mute all week and look at the shenanigans we had with Toya and Helen becoming even worse than Pauline could ever be ...
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with having an opinion, there is nothing wrong with having a debate, there is nothing wrong with wanting to get your point across to someone else. It's how you do it that's important and Toya does it all wrong.

That whole tell it to your face thing that is so popular with the badly brought up BB inmates is rude, ill mannered and obnoxious. Call me weird but if someone doesn't like me, doesn't like something about me, I'm really rather happy for them to say it behind my back if they really must get it off their chest. I don't need to know do I? Why say it to my face and risk upsetting or offending me. What people think of me is important to them it isn't important to me, you know ,unless you're in love with me or want to be my mate, I don't need to know that you think I've got a fat arse or I talk too loud or whatever, it's your problem not mine.

See, I loathe my neighbours, I really do but I don't say it to their face, when they irritate me I have a good old rant down the phone to someone else, instead I wish them a happy Christmas every year and mumble a hello if I see them. I'm obviously fake and not being true to myself and all the other bollocks that HMs think is ever so important.

As my old mum likes to say, if you've got not nowt nice to say...
  • Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    Yeah it will be, I am hoping that people come into their own this week and their personalities start to come through. We can live in hope :D

Not a hope. Give it a couple of days and they will all be moaning about lack of food, who is going to do the washing-up, why is the bath dirty, etc .
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, I liked her too in the beginning........but anyone who uses the tactic of constantly yakking when the other person is trying to get their point across .......for me........is just downright ignorant.........not only are they disrespecting the other person and any views they may have........how on earth can you constantly talk and listen at the same time........you cannot........and this is why she has gone right down in my opinion of her.......
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I like Toya.

Seek help.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with her is that she doesn't practice what she preaches.

She makes a big deal about talking behind peoples back but she does it herself. For example, bitching about Christopher to Ashleigh whilst he's in the other side of the room. Then screaming at him when he comes over to defend himself does not equal telling it to your face.

Also whilst bitching about Christopher on the latest video, she claims that she has never started an argument in the house. She's deluded.
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Arguing is fine. Havign a difference of opinion is good. What is bad is bitching about people, especially when the person who does bitching says the difference with how they do it is they do it to someone's face. For this Toya shows she is a hypocrite