Christopher needs to grow some balls

2»

Comments

• Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's that spineless - his main problem is being too socially awkward to build close relationships with anyone (even the outsiders like Chris don't really want him).

Marlon's the worst, but Matthew and Ash haven't stood up for any of the underdogs either (from what we've been shown)

Agreed. I find Christopher one of the only if not the only HM that I would like to get to know more about, he hasn't been given a chance to shine yet but I think given time he could do so.
    Most of the other HM's are too interested in themselves to make the effort and get to know him from what we have been shown.

I do wonder hearing that Christopher got cheers last night if any of them will suddenly want to know him?
  • 29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Its not just the men. They all went in there claiming to be strong opinionated people who tell it like it is and don't take crap from nobody and apparently they were all cowed into submission my a middle aged lady who likes to cook.

They all say this and it often bites them in the anus. Remember Bonnie - 'everything and everything' - was all up for telling it like it is and having sex with everyone and then she just hid in the corner.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not scared, he's just too polite and crap at arguing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does he have to "grow some balls"? He's entitled to be and act exactly how he wishes. He's already tried talking to Toya and look where it got him, talked over, shouted down and shooed away like he was an annoying fly. The best way to deal with her type is to shrug, nod and walk away. Let her exhaust herself and watch her implode.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    Men can't win, when they act macho and tell people I'm the boss, i'm the daddio, what I say goes, they are arrogant knobs but when they show a softer side, with compassion and thoughtfulness for peoples feelings, they get accused of having no balls.

This.

Also, rather than Christopher needing to grow some balls, perhaps the other HMs should grow some manners and compassion for their fellow man.
  • 29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This.

Also, rather than Christopher needing to grow some balls, perhaps the other HMs should grow some manners and compassion for their fellow man.

That would be much more preferable!
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LochLion wrote: »
    Why does he have to "grow some balls"? He's entitled to be and act exactly how he wishes. He's already tried talking to Toya and look where it got him, talked over, shouted down and shooed away like he was an annoying fly. The best way to deal with her type is to shrug, nod and walk away. Let her exhaust herself and watch her implode.

Well said!

Why can people not understand this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This.

Good luck with that....

But you are absolutely right >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite concerned for Christopher to be honest. I don't see why Toya is an evil woman for sharing the same opinion like the rest of the viewers.

rest of the viewers??

I'm a viewer and she doesn't have the same opinion as me.