Options

Perez ending that highlight show tonight was amazing

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Perez ending that highlight show tonight was amazing we can suck on his tit and it never goes dry :D

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was good tonight.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, stand out moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Perez ending that highlight show tonight was amazing we can suck on his tit and it never goes dry :D

He's an ambassador for 'breast is best' Alicia would be proud
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

I think he is great and want him to win but he can keep his tits to himself.:D:o
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,656
    Forum Member
    Lol he makes me laugh. Okay yes he's a bit annoying at times, but it's mostly in reaction to Hopkins and her sour face.

He's a character and if you haven't got characters it makes the place and show boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez is the only reason this show is still on air
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lmao::D:D:D
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic ending. Him sitting there in a pair of tiny pants and Katie Price's wig. That line straight to camera. What a housemate and, unlike some (hearing this Patsy), he actually realises he's there to earn his money.

The fact that his antics really drive Katie Hopkins up the wall is just the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when you think he can't get more outrageous and funny he plays a blinder, he's the ultimate housemate, do I get an Amen? :D
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chosen one. Bb will fail
  • Options
    bajanqueenbajanqueen Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Fantastic ending. Him sitting there in a pair of tiny pants and Katie Price's wig. That line straight to camera. What a housemate and, unlike some (hearing this Patsy), he actually realises he's there to earn his money.

The fact that his antics really drive Katie Hopkins up the wall is just the icing on the cake.

Well said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Just when you think he can't get more outrageous and funny he plays a blinder, he's the ultimate housemate, do I get an Amen? :D

Amen amen amen..
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Lmao at Perez :D
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amen :D
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    He's very entertaining to watch. :D if anyone has problem with him is those who want easy time in the house, nope sorry folks BB is not a holiday. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez has already won CBB
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    When it comes to entertainment, he is certainly King....or should that be Queen? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He has more then given CBB their money's worth,which can't be said,for a lot of them in there,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member

AMEN Brother lol!! :D or sister :D
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Perez has already won CBB

This. Perez is obviously the star of the show this year. He won't win, but he's won.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hilarious - it looked sooooo wrong,, but ................:D:D:D:D
    A M E N it is.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    When it comes to entertainment, he is certainly King....or should that be Queen? :p

Homophobe, I'm calling the POLICE!
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bajanqueen wrote: »
    He has more then given CBB their money's worth,which can't be said,for a lot of them in there,

That's why they picked that moment to end the show

They know it

He's fabulous :D

( is that why Michelle has such a hard-on about him do you think ? ... because she can't stand a gay man being 'fabulous' when he pretty much blanks her ? )
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whys everyone suddenly kissing Perez's backside. Hes an idiot. nothing more nothing less. You are good at voting for horrible people as winners why change the trend?. Your loss
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whys everyone suddenly kissing Perez's backside. Hes an idiot. nothing more nothing less. You are good at voting for horrible people as winners why change the trend?. Your loss

Don't jump the gun there

I think Perez is a fabulous housemate ... and I'd love him to stay longer than that nasty old putty face

I would, however, like Keith to win

So there :p;-)