Options

Keith crying after Alicia left.

Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I found it really sweet....regardless of what people say Alicia was decent...

Comments

• Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,950
    Forum Member
    Marie4eva wrote: »

She shouldn't have got boos.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »

Cheggers is a total gentleman, and a lovely man. No surprises to see his reaction.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was away with the fairies but there was no harm in her. I think Keith liked her.

And no, she shouldn't have got boo's, nasty crowd.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's such a sweet man, it's a shame his genuine niceness is being twisted into "sitting on the fence" by some.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,429
    Forum Member
    He's such a sweet man, it's a shame his genuine niceness is being twisted into "sitting on the fence" by some.

Amen to that.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,117
    Forum Member
    Their friendship was one of the few things that was free of drama and just about having harmless fun.
    A shame that's going to be missing now. I think he may struggle without it.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quite agree.

I'd like Cheggars to win.

:)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member

The sad thing is she shouldn't have been nominated. Even if she had been up against a no-mark like Cami-Li - then Alicia would have been safe.

Mind you - I still don't understand how Mr Magnolia Calum is still in there!
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sad thing is she shouldn't have been nominated. Even if she had been up against a no-mark like Cami-Li - then Alicia would have been safe.

Mind you - I still don't understand how Mr Magnolia Calum is still in there!

Calums getting the girl vote. Girl power annoyingly
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    That was so sweet bless him
  • Options
    Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now Alicia's gone, i think i want Cheggs to win, I feel like its becoming a minority to be a genuinely lovely person in Big Brother.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imo Keith is playing the biggest game in the house his regular fake tears don't fool me.
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Imo Keith is playing the biggest game in the house his regular fake tears don't fool me.
    Sometimes, hard as it is to believe..people are just nice with no ulterior motive. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah Mac, you're wrong on this one. Cheggers genuinely is a nice bloke.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their friendship was one of the few things that was free of drama and just about having harmless fun.
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Quite agree.

I'd like Cheggars to win.

:)
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    That was so sweet bless him

Great posts. :D

He really is a wee darling.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    Nah Mac, you're wrong on this one. Cheggers genuinely is a nice bloke.

Sorry I was just giving my opinion on Keith.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member

Every Big Brother now becomes a war betwen "real" (nasty) and "fake" (nice) people and sadly the public fall for the narrative and vote the "real" (nasty) to win (Helen Wood, Hopkins.)
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Sometimes, hard as it is to believe..people are just nice with no ulterior motive. :)

Quite right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I was just giving my opinion on Keith.

:D I know.
  • Options
    HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So true. He's always come across as a genuinely lovely person to me.

I hope he wins :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His relationship with Kav cracks me up. At first it was like "I'll stick with you Kav, we're the only 2 normal blokes in here". Now Kav's being a stroppy teenager about that but Cheggers is still fussing around him.

He does seem like a really sweet guy.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,182
    Forum Member

agree I think he is a really nice guy who talked to Alicia without judgement and is just sad that she has gone as he knew she didn't want to go
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm going to miss it well. It was one of those unexpected but lovely friendships BB throws up now and again. and for me was one of the best things on the show.
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Every Big Brother now becomes a war betwen "real" (nasty) and "fake" (nice) people and sadly the public fall for the narrative and vote the "real" (nasty) to win (Helen Wood, Hopkins.)

Indeed. It's only a recent phenomenon though Luke, Adam and Deana all got in the top 3 vs the nasty gang.

Sad change in society I think, or clever manipulation. All the BOTS guests have the same script when it comes to KH "I'd thought I'd hate her but I like her, Perez is so annoying etc".
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked his acceptance of Alicia, he could have been a snob because his ex-wife is an intellectual, that could run rings around Katie H. But he doesn't judge anyone.
    Funny how Kav is also a big attention seeker in many ways but it does not get shown and nobody gangs up on him...