Options

Loving Perez in the secret room he's hilarious

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Also loving Hopkins vanishing into oblivion as predicted now she has nobody to hurl her infantile abuse at.

The show has suddenly become much more entertaining for me. Perez, idiot he may be, mad as a box of frogs he undoubtedly is but he is cracking me up with his comments.

Sadly he'll probably be up every evicition now and will be out promptly. I just hope he lasts longer than that utterly vile hag Hopkins.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I think it confirms he's a complete bell-end and not a lot more.
  • Options
    kellylennon18kellylennon18 Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez hugging the framed pic of Nadia :D
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't bloody think so. It shows him to be the complete meglomaniac and sociopath that he actually is. He lives in cloud Perez cuckoo land and no one wants to be part of that world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I don't bloody think so. It shows him to be the complete meglomaniac and sociopath that he actually is. He lives in cloud Perez cuckoo land and no one wants to be part of that world.

If you really honestly think he believes a word of what he's coming out with you're the one in cuckoo land. He's playing to the camera, it starts and stops there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Also loving Hopkins vanishing into oblivion as predicted now she has nobody to hurl her infantile abuse at.

The show has suddenly become much more entertaining for me. Perez, idiot he may be, mad as a box of frogs he undoubtedly is but he is cracking me up with his comments.

Sadly he'll probably be up every evicition now and will be out promptly. I just hope he lasts longer than that utterly vile hag Hopkins.

I've not seen him in the secret room, but no doubt he is hilarious as usual. He reminds me of Jim Carey. :D
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you really honestly think he believes a word of what he's coming out with you're the one in cuckoo land. He's playing to the camera, it starts and stops there.

The whole thing is being scripted from start to finish IMHO
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, that is exactly what is happening, people take it what he is doing way too seriously.
  • Options
    kellylennon18kellylennon18 Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    I've not seen him in the secret room, but no doubt he is hilarious as usual. He reminds me of Jim Carey. :D

Don't know why but this made me proper Lol:D:D:blush:
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Yep, that is exactly what is happening, people take it what he is doing way too seriously.

The guy is trying too hard to be funny, and it ain't working.

He is cringeworthy and nasty.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a dull, predictable and unpleasant distraction from the house.

The house is a lot more interesting without him.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    King Perez & Queen Nadia 4 the win!!!

:p
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    His attacks on chola are entertaining.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member

That's because Perez wants her to!
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's an overgrown shit, imo.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I base my opinion on him inside and outside the house and I stand by what I mean and I prefer my own cloud cuckoo land, it has less despicable people like Perez in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Don't know why but this made me proper Lol:D:D:blush:

It's the rubber face, the lanky body, the incredible physical feats when he exercises in the garden, the emphatic speech, and of course the massive teeth!! :D:D He's hilarious. During the eviction the other night, the sight of him spread out like a Roman emperor whilst everyone else appeared tense, was excellent. Whatever he is, he's a one-off. :D
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy is trying too hard to be funny, and it ain't working.

He is cringeworthy and nasty.

A Katie Hopkins fan complaining about someone being nasty. :confused:
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile in the house
    Boredom grips the Hms
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-20-boredom-grips-housemates
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

I took what he did to Alex seriously.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    The whole thing is being scripted from start to finish IMHO

Of course it. They must think we're all idiots.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.01pm: Perez is novel finding ways to express himself in the secret room. #BBUKLive http://t.co/OYFjQNf69N
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez haters must be bereft, because this quite literally is the Perez show now lol :D
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Perez was hilarious kissing Nadias pic & saying its the Perez & Nadia show :D
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I really can't find his infantile behaviour in the least funny. He really is disgusting.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His one liners are £ shop Katie H.