• DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turn Me On isn't even a single.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Dizagaox wrote: »

Yeah, that's true aswell. Although Radio 1 and Capital both suddenly playlisted last week, so maybe it's FINALLY going to be released as one lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicki Minaj will be in the UK soon, so she'll probably promote both Starships and Turn Me On, like she's been doing in America and Japan.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    It's because of Sexy Chick and I Gotta Feeling in 2009 that he's become so big now.

It seems like he's more popular than he is, because most songs you hear on the radio, if not produced by him, are still attempts to copy Sexy Chick or I Gotta Feeling. And he seems more popular at the moment because he has 2 massive hits out at once.

I'd say other producers such as Dr. Luke and Timbaland were/are bigger than him.

I agree that some new blood would be good. A lot of David Guetta's songs, at least the ones that make the charts, sound all the same, and there's too much dance music around as a whole.
    And when love takes over.

Kelly introduced David to neyo et all. and akon
  • NedTVNedTV Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Dizagaox wrote: »

Yes it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NedTV wrote: »
    Yes it is.

No. It was a US single, but has only just been added to UK radio, months after it started charting.