Cheryl Cole and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!!

Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harvey has tweeted that he showed the emails as proof. Now magazine are running the story on the 13th of Feb.

Now legal adviser "'I concluded that the messages were real, had not been doctored in any way and confirm he was in a romantic relationship with the sender."

She is going to look more of a fool now.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/533895/mc-harvey-i-ve-got-the-emails-to-prove-cheryl-cole-and-i-were-together/1

*Now* this is getting more into the realms of libel and defamation.

Although, that story is quite hilarious.

Using a "legal adviser" to prove the authenticity of emails would be laughed out of court.

Especially a media lawyer at that.

You'd get a computer/email expert to verify them, and even then if they were print outs/"unoriginals" it'd be impossible to verify them.

The fact he didn't have these supposed emails months ago when he was trying to sell the story to the tabloids says all we need to know.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

Using a "legal adviser" to prove the authenticity of emails would be laughed out of court.

You'd get a computer/email expert to verify them, and even then if they were print outs/"unoriginals" it'd be impossible to verify them.

The fact he didn't have these supposed emails months ago when he was trying to sell the story to the tabloids says all we need to know.

You still think he is making it all up? If Cheryl came out and admitted it would you claim some sort of brainwashing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I seem to be in the minority here but I believe him rather than her. I reckon something did happen between them that was supposed to stay quiet and she's now trying damage limitation.

Harvey is 100% her type. She's always gone for mixed race men with a bad boy side to them. The girl loves a bit of danger imo. The fact that she almost got back with Ashley last year shows she's never learnt her lesson.

^This, this, this. The reason she didn't invite Harvey to her party- IMO -is that he was her 'forbidden fruit'. She likes to keep her business low-key & she's not stupid, she has an image to maintain. She wouldn't parade him around town for the world to see, especially as Alesha is her friend.

I never bought into the 'Cheryl going out with Derek Hough' business as he is not her type. She likes Black/mixed-race men.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^This, this, this. The reason she didn't invite Harvey to her party- IMO -is that he was her 'forbidden fruit'. She likes to keep her business low-key & she's not stupid, she has an image to maintain. She wouldn't parade him around town for the world to see, especially as Alesha is her friend.

I never bought into the 'Cheryl going out with Derek Hough' business as he is not her type. She likes Black/mixed-race men.

Even if she went out of him, so what?

The only thing that looks bad is that it is Alesha's ex husband and her and Cheryl are meant to be friends. Apart from that she can do what she likes!

Just shows how much people care about Cheryl Cole and her life!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey has tweeted that he showed the emails as proof. Now magazine are running the story on the 13th of Feb.

Now legal adviser "'I concluded that the messages were real, had not been doctored in any way and confirm he was in a romantic relationship with the sender."

She is going to look more of a fool now.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/533895/mc-harvey-i-ve-got-the-emails-to-prove-cheryl-cole-and-i-were-together/1

Yeah but the emails could be fake?

Something just sounds off with this. It will be interesting to see what Cheryl will do now especially if it isn't true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's so gonna sue and kick his lying &ss to the curb. Despicable doesn't even begin to cover it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    She's so gonna sue and kick his lying &ss to the curb. Despicable doesn't even begin to cover it

All i can say is if those emails are real than it's her that will look bad.

However if he is lying she can sue him big time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You still think he is making it all up? If Cheryl came out and admitted it would you claim some sort of brainwashing?

As it stands, the evidence points to them not having had any sort of 'relationship', yes.

Where were these emails when he was trying to sell the story to the Sunday Mirror et al?

Why did he not give them to at least an independent lawyer?

Why did he not give them to someone actually qualified in analysing electronic communications?

Why did he not mention the emails in his original interview?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »

The only thing that looks bad is that it is Alesha's ex husband and her and Cheryl are meant to be friends. Apart from that she can do what she likes!

No, the only thing that looks bad is Cheryl denying it. Adults have relationships with other adults. Cheryl did nothing wrong morally seeing Harvey (if it happened).

Yeah but the emails could be fake?

Something just sounds off with this. It will be interesting to see what Cheryl will do now especially if it isn't true.

Indeed they could be fake, but he would have had to fake emails from her mother, pictures she sent him and the emails she sent him. If its fake she will have a field day, all we can do is wait her reply.

Personally I dont care for Harvey, I think hes a scumbag but Cheryl made her bed, she should lay in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it stands, the evidence points to them not having had any sort of 'relationship', yes.

Where were these emails when he was trying to sell the story to the Sunday Mirror et al?

Why did he not give them to at least an independent lawyer?

Why did he not give them to someone actually qualified in analysing electronic communications?

Why did he not mention the emails in his original interview?

I don't know what you mean here sorry.

Where were these emails when he was trying to sell the story to the Sunday Mirror et al? I have no idea.

Why did he not give them to at least an independent lawyer? Obviously Now is paying him money.

Why did he not give them to someone actually qualified in analysing electronic communications? See above.

Why did he not mention the emails in his original interview? i don't know of any interview, sorry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her reply for now
    CherylCole I don't know when I became so naïve but even after 10 yrs in this industry i am still shocked that people will tell soul destroying lies to benefit themselves #sadbuttrue
  • lets go gemma!lets go gemma! Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Now magazine obviously have enough faith to believe their solicitor, that the emails are real and that Cheryl won't bother with the case, if they go ahead and put it on the front cover.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    "CherylCole I don't know when I became so naïve but even after 10 yrs in this industry i am still shocked that people will tell soul destroying lies to benefit themselves #sadbuttrue "
    Is she for real ? Surely "soul destroying" is a bit OTT - get over yourself girl ! Not sure what to think of this story though - would she be so dumb to lie if she knew he had emails ?? Or maybe its just all for publicity - not just for him but for her ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As if Cheryl never went with Jason Mack--a blue-eyed blond.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whizz_kid wrote: »
    Is she for real ? Surely "soul destroying" is a bit OTT - get over yourself girl ! Not sure what to think of this story though - would she be so dumb to lie if she knew he had emails ?? Or maybe its just all for publicity - not just for him but for her ?

I don't know about you but i wouldn't like it if somebody claimed i was in a relationship with them, when i wasn't, especially when the man happened to be one of my friends ex's.

Why does she need publicity? This sort of publicity isn't good lol
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

"so what"? ......this is someone who is paid obscene amounts of money to flounce about and tell us "we're worth it"...... "worth" what? - hooking up with some low life who cheated on his wife, knocked up the woman he had the affair with, was cautioned for assaulting her, cheated on her......... I'm quite sure that's what the real Cheryl Cole is "worth" but her manufacturers will be reeling.
    All i can say is if those emails are real than it's her that will look bad.

However if he is lying she can sue him big time.

oh please :rolleyes:...... sue him for what?? neither him nor his reputation are worth jack sh!t
  • busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone considered that this is actually true?

Cheryl is known to like a bit of rough.. (ashley).

Her new association with Will.I.Am and the 'American' influence making her a massive "star" stateside has to be totally manipulated, managed and her image has to be 100% shiny and untarnished.

So, she has a bit of an illicit fling on the side with another man not really deemed to be on her level. She keeps it quiet - obviously this could damage her 'image'.

He gets annoyed that she won't acknowledge what is going on between them, he feels a bit used. So he tells the papers.

She has an almighty hissy fit - he has DARED to defy her wishes and tell people about what she has been doing.

The legal denials could be purely smoke and mirror tactics. She is threatening him to keep his mouth shut. She has the power of money, and her management behind her. She also has the (fake) butter-wouldnt-melt princess pity image that so many people fall for to back her up.

If this was true, she wouldn't admit it, and she is going to do everything she can to bury this story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    "so what"? ......this is someone who is paid obscene amounts of money to flounce about and tell us "we're worth it"...... "worth" what? - hooking up with some low life who cheated on his wife, knocked up the woman he had the affair with, was cautioned for assaulting her, cheated on her......... I'm quite sure that's what the real Cheryl Cole is "worth" but her manufacturers will be reeling.

oh please :rolleyes:...... sue him for what?? neither him nor his reputation are worth jack sh!t

My point is she can go out with who she wants. Like i said, the thing that looks bad is his past with Alesha Dixon who is meant to be her friend.

At the end of the day who she goes out with isn't really anybody's business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Now magazine obviously have enough faith to believe their solicitor, that the emails are real and that Cheryl won't bother with the case, if they go ahead and put it on the front cover.

If Now magazine's lawyer was any good the publicaiton wouldn't find itself having to pay out damages all the time:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=44588 - Peter Andre

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=107091&page=1#.TzE0k_nFCUM - Ashley Judd

http://www.atkinsthomson.com/news.htm - Ed Buxton

And those were just the ones that made it to the court (and to the first page of my google search!)
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao Cheryl's detractors really really want it to be true, but deep down they know it isn't.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    whizz_kid wrote: »
    Is she for real ? Surely "soul destroying" is a bit OTT

I agree. He just said he had a relationship with her, not that she likes to kill kittens. Se needs to get over herself.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Gaspanic! wrote: »
    lmao Cheryl's detractors really really want it to be true, but deep down they know it isn't.

Quite the contrary. I think Cheryl's problem in this story is exactly that he is the sort of sleaze people believe she might go for. No wonder she's been vocal about it.
    Image MC Harvey saying she had an affair with Victory Beckham, would anyone give any credence, would a mag publish it in their first page?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only a media-**** would have responded.

Chav Cheryl needs the publicity.:yawn:
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why didn't he produce these emails to the Mirror newspaper then?

Also...why would she email him?! With resources such as text messaging, phone calls, BlackBerry Messenger...

I don't believe it for a second. I certainly don't believe the so called legal adviser to Now magazine either.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I do not know what to believe. According to things I have read Harvey has text or sms from Cheryl and has said he would produce them if Cheryl keeps denying they had a "relationship" whatever that is supposed to mean!!! Since he twitted this, apparently, if my information is correct, Cheryl has not said a thing!! So it looks as though Harvey must have something that would embarrass Cheryl!!