Options

I'd like to see how some of you react if the whole house was against you

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    So they are as bad as each other then so you have no argument.

No, the difference is Frankie's & Ryan haven't been routinely singled out because of it.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    no they didnt.. this was all set up by BB from the start to alienate them from the others...

Oh not this one again.

It's all BBs fault.:rolleyes:

Speidi have a choice how to react. They choose to be the villains and act nastily, their choice.

Some say when they do it it's because it's a GAME.

Do you think that?
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    No, the difference is Frankie's & Ryan haven't been routinely singled out because of it.

So you haven't been watching then? They are always going on about Ryan and trying to put on an Aussie accent saying he should go home, they seem to despise Ryan even more than they do Rylan...... Have you really missed all of this?
  • Options
    TANDYBOYTANDYBOY Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guarantee you won't handle it as well Speidi have considering they haven't lost their temper or had a breakdown yet - quite the opposite actually. I can't imagine how draining it must be to be literally counting down the days, those two have some serious mental strength! Of course Rylan wouldn't know anything about that, here's hoping he can actually be in the house come the final.

The whole house wernt against them they did that themselves, they were the ones who refused to go down and meet the other housemates on the first night , they were the ones that called all the other housemates , they have lost their temper we saw that on the night they came back from the basement spencer was just as angry and loud as razor but because razor is a larger man he looked like the aggresor, they are horrible people and i have seen them before they came on this propgrame
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Absolutely right. and clearly a lot of posters on here are completely unable to comprehend that there are massive cultural differences between the British and Americans.
    In the USA Americans are brought up to be extremely proud of their country and tend to be extremely vocal about it. That's normal to them.
    Just because we don't do the same in the UK doesn't mean a thing.
    It's just 2 different cultures colliding and being misunderstood and most of the xenophobia i'm afraid has come from Rylan, with the "F*** off home, no body wants you here" tirades...

Skumbag wrote: »
    What a humane and insightful post.

Regardless of how or why the rift happened, Speidi have found themselves at the wrong end of a huge amount of unjustified, gratuitous and self-indulgent negativity.

With the exception of Frankie, the despicable way in which the HM's rounded on them like a pack of baying wolves was revolting to watch.

Regardless of what was DONE that created the rift, what was SAID by the baying pack showed them up to be very small and insensitive - and fundamentally lacking in any DECENCY.

Such behaviour would hurt and enrage ANY decent person.

But what's most sickening is the readiness of the pack to attack and when held accountable for their gratuitous hostility, to retreat into sanctimonious righteousness and playing the victim.

Absolutely nauseating.

Their behaviour makes me ashamed to come from the same country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    So you haven't been watching then? They are always going on about Ryan and trying to put on an Aussie accent saying he should go home, they seem to despise Ryan even more than they do Rylan...... Have you really missed all of this?

They despise Ryan for that "do you kiss then?" comment.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    They created the rift and have helped widen it by their lack of interaction in tasks etc.

They have yet again apologised and rejoined the group, but I doubt it will be long before they detach themselves again.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skumbag wrote: »
    With the exception of Frankie, the despicable way in which the HM's rounded on them like a pack of baying wolves was revolting to watch.

But what's most sickening is the readiness of the pack to attack and when held accountable for their gratuitous hostility, to retreat into sanctimonious righteousness and playing the victim.

Absolutely nauseating.

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this they are different because they're American - what?

Speidi DELIBERATELY set out to annoy, upset, lie and betray. They thought that Claire being upset was FUNNY.

It's not because they're American that they incurred the wrath of the house.

It's because they act like Pricks.

Being American doesn't mean 'being a prick'.

Ergo, it's not because they're American it's because they're jerks that they're disliked.

And Speidi even SAY they don't want or need to be liked, in fact they LOVE IT.

For goodness' sake.
  • Options
    JuceeJucee Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi make a living from being hated, it's what they want and expect. They have engineered this from the start and would be disappointed any other way. It's nto just the CBB hm's that dislike them, but everyone on any show etc they have been on. I think if it wasn't an act then they would have to start taking a good look in the mirror before now. They then drop the everyone hates us card and some mugs fall for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jucee wrote: »
    Speidi make a living from being hated, it's what they want and expect. They have engineered this from the start and would be disappointed any other way. It's nto just the CBB hm's that dislike them, but everyone on any show etc they have been on. I think if it wasn't an act then they would have to start taking a good look in the mirror before now. They then drop the everyone hates us card and some mugs fall for it.

Too true.

And when they're being vile, they say 'its a game' and some mugs fall for that.

Some fall for all of it, even when it's inherently contradictory.

Never mind eh:D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It is meat and bread for Speidi, it is their work, what a sorry way to earn a living.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I would own up to my part in creating the situation in the house, go and apologize for my part in it, shake hands and move on. I would make an effort to include myself to group situations, try and get to know the other hm, make an effort to be interested, and maybe form even friendships.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Oh please, it's in their contract to be considered as one Hm. They clearly didn't wanna separate before going in, why would they wanna do it when everyone's against them? It's like telling Rylan not to go to his rehearsals for some stupid bloody letter that she was gonna get anyway the next bloody day!

Claire is such a waste of space it's unbelievable. I actually had to stop myself rambling and going off on one.

The contract of them being counted as one housemate is completley erelavant. This was a task and their task from big brother was to keep apart until further notice...probably a few hours. For them to refuse that was the height of childishness. If a married couple can't be apart for a few hours in order to win someone a letter from their fanily who their missing a lot is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDBB wrote: »
    The contract of them being counted as one housemate is completley erelavant. This was a task and their task from big brother was to keep apart until further notice...probably a few hours. For them to refuse that was the height of childishness. If a married couple can't be apart for a few hours in order to win someone a letter from their fanily who their missing a lot is ridiculous.

You're mssing the point - Why would they want to do that?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're mssing the point - Why would they want to do that?

Any couple who can't be parted for more than a few mins need help.. They have a very unhealthy marriage if they aren't allowed to be apart
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any couple who can't be parted for more than a few mins need help.. They have a very unhealthy marriage if they aren't allowed to be apart

It wasn't gonna be for a few minutes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't gonna be for a few minutes

Bless.

The rest of the house have done it for weeks.

But it might 'jeapordize their marriage', what a load of ...

Unless they're game playing or nasty, or just seriously dysfunctional, take yer pick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless.

The rest of the house have done it for weeks.

But it might 'jeapordize their marriage', what a load of ...

Unless they're game playing or nasty, or just seriously dysfunctional, take yer pick.

How about happy in each other's company?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about happy in each other's company?

So, just me me me then with Speidi?

Comes into it I would think.
  • Options
    jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this hits the nail on the head about why I find them so disturbing. Its because they never react. Its as if they are automatons - no feeling, no emotion, no temper, no humour, no empathy. Its as if they are dead inside. It must be awful to be like that poor souls,

The only emotion they had was actual pleasure in someones(claires) pain. Dosnt matter how silly l think these letters are considering they are only away for a relatively short time, it actually horrified me the utter pleasure it gave those two, especially Heidi.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I really do wonder if I'm watching the same show! Speidi have been extremely rude to all the housemates from the moment they stepped into the house.

If I were one of the housemates, I doubt very much that I could just sit there and let them continue taunting others. I wish someone would stand up and say something to those two idiots. Rylan has tried but the others just sit there. If nothing else, the rest ought to completely ignore those vile creatures and not acknowledge their existence.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ---S.S--- wrote: »
    Sometimes I really do wonder if I'm watching the same show! Speidi have been extremely rude to all the housemates from the moment they stepped into the house.

If I were one of the housemates, I doubt very much that I could just sit there and let them continue taunting others. I wish someone would stand up and say something to those two idiots. Rylan has tried but the others just sit there. If nothing else, the rest ought to completely ignore those vile creatures and not acknowledge their existence.
    Well you and I are watching the same show lol.. don't worry :)
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this hits the nail on the head about why I find them so disturbing. Its because they never react. Its as if they are automatons - no feeling, no emotion, no temper, no humour, no empathy. Its as if they are dead inside. It must be awful to be like that poor souls,

Yes they do. Heidi bawled her eyes out when a task involved spencer kissing another girl.
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jellybeany wrote: »
    The only emotion they had was actual pleasure in someones(claires) pain. Dosnt matter how silly l think these letters are considering they are only away for a relatively short time, it actually horrified me the utter pleasure it gave those two, especially Heidi.:(

It didn't, you could see on her face she didn't mean to clap, and she stopped once she realised, then spencer did it to protect her from the backlash so he'd get it instead.. I think some people just aren't observing them completely.. It's obvious tho..