Text Message Time

mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
Forum Member
I've got a Nokia 7100 Supernova and I've noticed just recently that it's displaying the time that I receive a text message as an hour ahead.

For instance, this morning at 06:45 I received a text but according to my phone, I received it at 07:45 which was impossible because I read it at 07:05 - 40 minutes before I received it. :confused: I also received 2 texts at just gone 11:30 but the time was showing as just gone 12:30.

The clock on my phone is correct, so is there any way I can resolve this? It's not really that important but it's bugging me!

Comments

• davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Only thing I can think of is if there is a daylight saving option in the date and time options. This wants to be off if it is currently set to on. You'll need to reset the clock after doing this too
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I think I do have a daylight saving option on my phone, so I'll have a look and if it's on, I'll do as you suggest and switch it off.
    Forum Member
    Ok. Let us know if it sorts it or not
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I've just switched the daylight saving option off and coincidentally, received a test message almost immediately and the time on it is correct! So thank you davethorp :D
    Forum Member
    No problem. Glad to help