Options

Wazza Never Mentioned

Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Funny how Big Brother made a big deal in the press about having a infamous housemate like Helen but when she's in the house they never reveal what she is famous for...strange. On CBB we see tasks where headlines about hm's past are revealed to the house but BB seems to be protecting our Bolton lass.

Comments

• Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there some form of injunction on his name? A superhero superduper injunction or something? :confused:

I thought I read that here on Digital Spy.
    In any case, it doesn't seem like Helen is eager to spill the details on her past. Can't really blame her for this. Many other things, sure, but not this.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a thing to be famous for, opening ones legs.
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was doing the rounds on tv shows after the news came out
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how Big Brother made a big deal in the press about having a infamous housemate like Helen but when she's in the house they never reveal what she is famous for...strange. On CBB we see tasks where headlines about hm's past are revealed to the house but BB seems to be protecting our Bolton lass.

That's a fair point. Why headhunt a housemate like that for it to bear no relevance to this series at all?

Perhaps it's the potential to do something or other with her after the series has finished?
    (I didn't mean it to quite sound like that:D, I meant in respect to a TV show or series or something)
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a fair point. Why headhunt a housemate like that for it to bear no relevance to this series at all?

Perhaps it's the potential to do something or other with her after the series has finished?
    (I didn't mean it to quite sound like that:D, I meant in respect to a TV show or series or something)
    TOWIH

The Only Way Is Helen's :o
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOWIH

The Only Way Is Helen's :o

MW

Manchester ****
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there some form of injunction on his name? A superhero superduper injunction or something? :confused:

I thought I read that here on Digital Spy.
    In any case, it doesn't seem like Helen is eager to spill the details on her past. Can't really blame her for this. Many other things, sure, but not this.

BIB I read somewhere that, that injunction is on the famous actor she slept with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    BIB I read somewhere that, that injunction is on the famous actor she slept with.

Threads have been taken down for mentioning this.
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Helen probably wouldn't have appeared unless it was guaranteed it wasn't mentioned. Helen wasn't on the show by chance I read she was lined up for CBB but the timing of this was better in view of the World Cup being on at the same time.