SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS.

Thank you!

...what was spoilery?
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanscombe wrote: »
    Of course, there's no real need for them to interact on screen at all.

If this is all about "Run clever boy, and remember" it might just be about an unscreened adventure of 10 and Rose that, for some reason, 11 has forgotten about (or had his memory blocked).

For some reason, unknown as yet, he may simply need to remember it.

You never know ... she might be. :D
    I actually want the next doctor to be female
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they go through all this to just keep them separate? Course they have different tardis's they are different doctors I bet both tardis's will be seen side by side at some point.

However I doubt they will rebuild 10's Interior :-0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Why would they go through all this to just keep them separate? Course they have different tardis's they are different doctors I bet both tardis's will be seen side by side at some point.

However I doubt they will rebuild 10's Interior :-0

They used it for the doctors wife
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yea lol, spose it's knocking about somewhere.
  • Options
    LeslieGruffordLeslieGrufford Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    alfster wrote: »
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS.

Thank you!

Apologies if you found it spoilery. I was speculating. I have no inside knowledge and know zero about the plot.
  • Options
    LeslieGruffordLeslieGrufford Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Oh yea lol, spose it's knocking about somewhere.

Wasn't it built for the Doctor Who experience? Or some sort of exhibition? In this day and age they don't even need a real set, they could get away with green screen for the BG and just build the console.
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.j. wrote: »
    I'm dreading the whole thing to be honest, I bet it's a load of crap.

Thankyou. I was almost getting excited there for a moment but clearly I am an idiot and I welcome your brave dose of realism. It is bound to be rubbish isn't it?
  • Options
    C. SamuraiC. Samurai Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    People who think it wil be rubbish are basicly admitting they're too old for this show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going by this set report...
    Joanna Page's Liz the First has 'secret orders' for The Doctor, given to him by Kate Stewart, linking the two Doctors somehow.

Not proof of interaction, obviously, but they're definitely strongly linked.

(Kudos to Cameron for the dialogue snaps)
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C. Samurai wrote: »
    People who think it wil be rubbish are basicly admitting they're too old for this show.

too old? too miserable more like! :p my mum converted as a Doctor Who fan shortly before her 65th birthday I'll have you know, and is as excited about the 50th anniversary as i am (well almost!) :p
  • Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite keen on it being done like Big Finish's The Four Doctors, with the Doctors helping each other across time, (such as Eight helping Five who doesn't know who he (Eight) is.) with a brief meeting at the end. That would be cool. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would suck because the thing I am looking forward to most is to see the chemistry they have and to see 10 react to 11 vice versa.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know if i want them to meet it would be interesting but not sure if it will feel right
  • Options
    Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering how 10 would react to seeing Clara and especially River if she is in this. He was the one who watched her die after all not 11. Davros asked how many peope died in his name in JE and River was one of the many people he thought of. Including his own daughter Jenny who he didn't know survived. So obviously he thought he didn't "save" River. 10 thought of her as dead. Someone he failed and lost. Imagine if he looks over at her and walks up to 11. Whispers in his ear "You haven't told her yet have you?". 11 replies " How can I ?. she has allready been through so much it would break her heart".
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Imagine if he looks over at her and walks up to 11. Whispers in his ear "You haven't told her yet have you?". 11 replies " How can I ?. she has allready been through so much it would break her heart".

That wouldn't work. The event in the Library only work if River doesn't know what's coming. The choice has to be hers, and the Doctor can't give her spoilers. It's got nothing to do with hurting her feelings.
  • Options
    MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'l, probably just be full of gimmicks and such anyway.
  • Options
    Wiwik_AnggrainiWiwik_Anggraini Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    To answer the OP's question: No, I'm not worried about it. I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen, but life moves on afterwards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    I don't think they will until the end!
  • Options
    talentedmonkeytalentedmonkey Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dai13371 wrote: »
    I hope its three doctors style where they constantly bicker.

Cant imagine Hartnell's doc approving of fezs are cool or the phrase timey whimey. To be honest, think he'd willingly give up his remaining regenerations if he knew what he'd turn out as. ;)

Susan: Grandfather, there is a strange man outside, he is running up and down like a headless chicken. He looks rather silly as he is wearing a fez and is rambling on about eating fishfingers with custard and keeps on repeating the phrase "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff".

First Doctor: Come inside Susan and stay clear, he is obviously a deranged idiot who has escaped from the mental hospital, I will call the authorities to notify them and have him taken back.
  • Options
    VabosityVabosity Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Eleven does not meet Ten in the 50th Anniversary episode, will I be disappointed? Not particularly.

If Eleven does not meet Four &/or Five &/or Six &/or Seven &/or Eight &/or Nine in the 50th Anniversary episode (as now very much looks like being the case) will I be disappointed? Very.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Sora2311 wrote: »
    They used it for the doctors wife

I think they have got rid of it now though because there wasn't much space.
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    It really depends on what the plot involves.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Not really no.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C. Samurai wrote: »

Thank goodness I have not reached that point yet. :D

I'm really looking forward to it. As for plot, I'll take what I get. Having Ten and Eleven together is enough for me. If Eight were to appear as well I would voluntarily pay double licence fee to the BBC, I'd be so delighted.:D