thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another week of spoilers, another week without a mention of Moira's name :(
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

She hardly ever gets stories, does she? Not since the Adam reveal, ages ago. It's so strange, because she's connected to Bartons and Dingles, and she's friends with Vanessa, and she's the only one who does any damn farming. You'd think they could find something for her to do other than just counsel Dull Pete.

She looked fab behind the bar the other night, though.
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    :D

The anti-Ross brigade will be gutted;-)

He was off screen for a couple weeks there aswell

It is strange but I'm sure she will get one when Charity comes back
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe she will get a storyline of sorts when it comes out that Adam is not baby Johnny's real dad.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Nicola!
  • Options
    hypergreenfroghypergreenfrog Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does this imply that Andy tells Ashley who shot Robert and Ashley goes and tells Robert himself? Or won't it be as straightforward as that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So does this imply that Andy tells Ashley who shot Robert and Ashley goes and tells Robert himself? Or won't it be as straightforward as that?

I wonder if he says he did it or if he tells the truth about Ross aswell. Could see him telling him he did it and then them coming up with a plan to clear Aaron. Could see Andy leaving Ross' name out of it
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy v Robert again. Ashley knows the truth the. Can't wait to see Nicola.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is this showdown the Car Chase?
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    Is this showdown the Car Chase?
    Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters (Damn DS >:()
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hardly ever gets stories, does she? Not since the Adam reveal, ages ago. It's so strange, because she's connected to Bartons and Dingles, and she's friends with Vanessa, and she's the only one who does any damn farming. You'd think they could find something for her to do other than just counsel Dull Pete.

She looked fab behind the bar the other night, though.

Moira should be put back behind the bar as a suitable replacement for Alicia. She'd be better than that drunken cackling crone Chas.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira should be put back behind the bar as a suitable replacement for Alicia. She'd be better than that drunken cackling crone Chas.

I could see Adam taking over the farm and Moira and Chas running the pub together when Diane retires. Moura' s turning into one if thise characters who people turn to in need. She' d be a good worldly landlady:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The anti-Ross brigade will be gutted;-)

I for one will be able to use up my moaning ration on
    Jai;-)
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jai needs sorting out
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does everyone who lives in home farm get bad luck showered on them? Or anyone with a bit of money who lives in the village, either loses it all, dies or becomes addicted to drugs or ends up leaving because a family member or wife/partner died or has a heart attack or cancer?

As idyllic as Emmerdale looks, I would never want to live there, the place is cursed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Why does everyone who lives in home farm get bad luck showered on them? Or anyone with a bit of money who lives in the village, either loses it all, dies or becomes addicted to drugs or ends up leaving because a family member or wife/partner died or has a heart attack or cancer?

As idyllic as Emmerdale looks, I would never want to live there, the place is cursed.

I know:D You'd think people would have heard of it and avoid it like the plague! Especially the likes of the Spencers who only came from Hotten, a few miles up the road!
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know:D You'd think people would have heard of it and avoid it like the plague! Especially the likes of the Spencers who only came from Hotten, a few miles up the road!

I did not care for the Spencers, I am glad Forty A Day has left and we shall no longer have to hear that gravelly voice.

I am concerned for Pete Barton, hope he has not gone :(

Diane and her live in wife, Doug can just go away, sick of her going on about, "Aaron did it," she is going to have some grovelling to do and so has her common law wife. Cain told her to shut it and her face was ridiculous, I noticed her common law had shut his gob and all haha

Kerry boozing, yet diabetic, isn't that dangerous?

Paddy and his blowie, don't really want to hear the ins and outs of that storyline.

Someone needs to tell Cain about Ross, ASAP, then it will end this silly sibling rivalry over a woman with baggage and a miserable disposition. This ain't about Pete burying Ross with the blanket of twigs, it's about Debbie, Ross is a dick.

I'm not too bothered about the Sugdens squabbling as there are points to be raised, just as long as Diane and the common law don't get involved
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not care for the Spencers, I am glad Forty A Day has left and we shall no longer have to hear that gravelly voice.

I am concerned for Pete Barton, hope he has not gone :(

Diane and her live in wife, Doug can just go away, sick of her going on about, "Aaron did it," she is going to have some grovelling to do and so has her common law wife. Cain told her to shut it and her face was ridiculous, I noticed her common law had shut his gob and all haha

Kerry boozing, yet diabetic, isn't that dangerous?

Paddy and his blowie, don't really want to hear the ins and outs of that storyline.

Someone needs to tell Cain about Ross, ASAP, then it will end this silly sibling rivalry over a woman with baggage and a miserable disposition. This ain't about Pete burying Ross with the blanket of twigs, it's about Debbie, Ross is a dick.

I'm not too bothered about the Sugdens squabbling as there are points to be raised, just as long as Diane and the common law don't get involved

yeah, I don't really see how they can get Pete out of it. Unless Ross finds his human side and gets the CPS to drop charges, but they might not do that with such a serious crime. On the other hand, Rakesh seems to have the ability to work legal miracles, so they could just hire him

I usually like Diane, but she's being awful to Chas. Still, Chas would probably be the same if the situation was reversed...:D. I like the Sugden stuff. I missed all the early, teenage stuff, but it's nice that a story with a bit of background and on-screen history is being taken up again.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Our lovely rural soap has been cursed ever since Kate Oates took over as producer. Just hang on until the New Year and she will be gone. I hope the new producer will discontinue the daily diet of head bashings, crime, violence and sex.
  • Options
    Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Our lovely rural soap has been cursed ever since Kate Oates took over as producer. Just hang on until the New Year and she will be gone. I hope the new producer will discontinue the daily diet of head bashings, crime, violence and sex.

He's from Hollyoaks. Don't get your hopes up.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

She would, she'd be smashing. And she could flirt with Cain over the bar.

But then who would do all the farming?
  • Options
    ZoeTateZoeTate Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Nicola's finally back! *happy squeal*

I can put up with a lot of Ross/Aaron/other misery if I can get more Nicola to balance it out.
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's from Hollyoaks. Don't get your hopes up.
    So - the 4 years he was at Corrie before his year & a half at HO clearly counts for nothing then :confused: