CBB7 HIGHLIGHTS CH4 9-10pm 10/01/10 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Comments

• JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Perhaps they have mirrors with built-in photoshop?

LMAO....I bet :D:D:D
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    I must have missed that when it was broadcast live all over the world.:p:D

Ah he got one for Snatch too.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005068/awards
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    She certainly put it more eloquently than anything I've heard on the forum so far :D

It's impossible to criticise Kat on here without being labelled a misogynist if you're a bloke, or jealous if you're a lass!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Im not surprised by this.. anyone who has ever worked on a building site will recognise the sort of banter Vinnie has been dishing out is just bloke talk.
    If you have fun with it its ok, Alex is too dim to realise whats going on thats why some may feel uncomfortable watching it.
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    "A parasite".

Spot. On. Steph.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :cool:
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they have mirrors with built-in photoshop?

I think Stephen must have a mirror with a piccie of his brother Alec pasted/etched onto it. Surprisingly high opinion of himself for someone who looks like he should be playing a banjo and riding Ned Beatty in the backwoods.
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    It's impossible to criticise Kat on here without being labelled a misogynist if you're a bloke, or jealous if you're a lass!

Dont worry, I'm more than happy to criticise Jonas too :D If anything more so!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that looking like a bad waxwork version of the real you does wonders for your confidence. Who'd have thought it?
    The trouble with the likes of Ivana Trump who don't NEED plastic surgery is the moment they have one procedure, they then become disasatistfied with the rest of their appearance.
  • Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was fun, I'm off to catch up with Being Human :) Russell Tovey :) yah!

See ya all tomorrow!

RD x
    Forum Member
    cromerp wrote: »
    Im not surprised by this.. anyone who has ever worked on a building site will recognise the sort of banter Vinnie has been dishing out is just bloke talk.
    If you have fun with it its ok, Alex is too dim to realise whats going on thats why some may feel uncomfortable watching it.

I think the banter between Vinnie and Alex tonight, because it was one-on-one, was actually quite funny and you could see that Vinnie was clearly joking. However, it's when a whole group of people begin to continually do it that it can become out of hand and verging on a ganging up mentality.

Welcome to the forum BTW :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cromerp wrote: »
    Vinnie is the idiot making hiomophobic jokes on a filmset. He didn't realise Sir Ian McKellan was gay. He was even more of a fool not to realise that his "jokes" won't go down well with the mvers and shakers of Hollywood.
  • brillopadbrillopad Posts: 3,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    The trouble with the likes of Ivana Trump who don't NEED plastic surgery is the moment they have one procedure, they then become disasatistfied with the rest of their appearance.

Don't need it...but have had it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    I think the banter between Vinnie and Alex tonight, because it was one-on-one, was actually quite funny and you could see that Vinnie was clearly joking. However, it's when a whole group of people begin to continually do it that it can become out of hand and verging on a ganging up mentality.

Welcome to the forum BTW :)

Thank you for the welcome! Im a long time lurker and thought i would come and join the many forums here :)
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »

I think we're always going to get that on the forum, Sid. There's always going to be a housemate that's more unpopular than the others. I just think some of the things said about Kat have been unfair when Ronnie and Jonas have escaped the brunt of the critiscism for their parts in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    alimacarm wrote: »
    If Vinnie is a real man he should let Alex know he respects more now.

That would just be embarrassing & not needed.
  • elcelc Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "They're a sort of....parasite".

Ouch. First laugh-out-loud moment for me this series.[/QUOTE

Stephanie's great :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According the official twitter, with the exception of Nicola, Katia, Sov and Heidi, they have all gone to bed already :(:mad:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    According the official twitter, with the exception of Nicola, Katia, Sov and Heidi, they have all gone to bed already :(:mad:

Oh dear - they must be as bored as us :D
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

What makes me just as mad is that the whole evening looked extremely interesting and we do not get to see any of it, only the miserable highly edited h/ls!:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the official twitter:
    22.15 Most of the HMs are asleep in the bedroom...the light is off. Bedtime already???

22:37 Katia, Nicola, Sov and Heidi sit in the living room as all the other HMs sleep
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually all things this is a very harmonious group. They gel as as a whole. It's quite interesting really.

I've thought this too, it's quite surprising because they're world's apart in many ways, yet they all seem respectful of one another and manage to find one aspect of each other's personality to relate to.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)

Is Jonas for real here? He really thinks she's his soul mate??

(I think it's Johnny Cash on that ad too - love his voice :) )

I adore Johnny singing Danny Boy

It's the highlight of the show :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest from Twitter:

Dane is up now
    23:20 Dane is drooling while telling the others what he would order from a Chinese...if he had the chance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Sov trying to ban the housemates from talking about food. Apparently now.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Somebody let Kat know Jonas always does the dirty on his girlfriend

BARRA... let it go love. :)
    OKAK. He's a git, a user, a complete tosser.
    Feel better ? :D