Options

Did Gary say James has no heart and so on?

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
Is Gary lying or Dee lying?

I'm so confused.:(

Comments

• Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't said he has now heart, he said that James was reflecting his fear of being evicted on him
  • Options
    jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he said that James projected his shortcomings onto other people. I didn't hear him say James had no heart, but with the editing, who knows?
  • Options
    Craig83maCraig83ma Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Gary was a total liar there! He even said that see had said he was bitter - she clearly said several times he wasn't bitter!
    Gary is so rude and manipulating people! Made see look bad because he stayed calm while she got understandably angry!
  • Options
    5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he didn't say it he should of.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a strange quote to make up though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I didn't hear him say that
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary just lied, was shit stirring & pushing Dee's buttons so she would react ..... I dislike that woman but I can see what he was doing

Gary was mocking James earlier, but I guess that's ok *rolls her eyes*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    He said that James barging in the way he did, was not worthy of a person, that by doing that, he projects his own fears onto another. That kind of behaviour has nothing to do with love. That's what Gary was saying.
  • Options
    PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might not have said the exact words, but the spirit of what he was saying was the same and he lied by denying it!
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Gary just lied, was shit stirring & pushing Dee's buttons so she would react ..... I dislike that woman but I can see what he was doing

Yes. I don't like Dee and I thought she said some things that were out of line.

But Gary was deliberately stirring and antagonising.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said that James barging in the way he did, was not worthy of a person, that by doing that, he projects his own fears onto another. That kind of behaviour has nothing to do with love. That's what Gary was saying.

Gary asked Dee if she thought he was bitter, she said no not really .... Then later accused her of saying he was bitter and said it was her who said it first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Craig83ma wrote: »
    Gary was a total liar there! He even said that see had said he was bitter - she clearly said several times he wasn't bitter!
    Gary is so rude and manipulating people! Made see look bad because he stayed calm while she got understandably angry!

He was totally infuriating, I can understand why people are getting angry with him now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gary asked Dee if she thought he was bitter, she said no not really .... Then later accused her of saying he was bitter and said it was her who said it first.

Um that's not what the OP asked.
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh wow. You're still lying about this.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Gary went out if his way to provoke an argument tonight. If that's the way he's been carrying on all along it's not surprising they have all had enough of him.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dee calling Gary "sly & bitter" and "a bitter twisted old man"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYh5ruOmqI

Who's the liar now?
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    sangreal wrote: »
    Dee calling Gary "sly & bitter" and "a bitter twisted old man"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYh5ruOmqI

Who's the liar now?

he is because that was days ago
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well we all heard Dee say that Gary was bitter there are threads on here and it is on tubule too - but typical Dee she says it when she has her back To him and is walking away
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bradvilla wrote: »

Wow, and people accuse Gary fans of not wanting to see the truth :/
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a strange answer!

You can accuse Gary of dragging up the past but you can't accuse him of lying in this instance if he didn't specify when Dee made the comment.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused: and?
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Dee is lying if we go on what they showed tonight.....Rewound the show several times & Gary did NOT say what Dee accused him of.

Just the same as a few nights ago when she went in the house spouting lies & twisting words to suit her agenda.

Very ugly trait.
  • Options
    weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    The bitter comment fron dee was after the original conversation
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

James has mocked Gary for the last two weeks, shame on him, he doesnt like it when its done back ti him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    James has mocked Gary for the last two weeks, shame on him, he doesnt like it when its done back ti him.

James doesn't know, so why would he be bothered by it