Nick-nick?

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sooooo, if Harry's unpopularity has the same effect on Nick as Jade's had; could we see Nick-nick costing up? An easy showmance title, at least. :D

They both like a cuddle; Nick seems to need a female crutch and, let's face it, he's been looking increasingly terrified of Harry.

I can't believe he was my favourite to begin with - where the hell has his personality gone?

Comments

• R598R598 Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick has been such a disappointment!! In the first couple of weeks, I thought he had this in the bag.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has really dropped down in my list, I don't like that he cuddles up to Harry but throws her to the wolves when a row kicks off.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I love Nick. I hope he does team up with Nikki .....although she'll probably terrify him.:D
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick has dopped right down my list since cosying up to Harry all the bloody time ,he needs to get a grip and get back in the game or get outta there ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo, if Harry's unpopularity has the same effect on Nick as Jade's had; could we see Nick-nick costing up? An easy showmance title, at least. :D

They both like a cuddle; Nick seems to need a female crutch and, let's face it, he's been looking increasingly terrified of Harry.

I can't believe he was my favourite to begin with - where the hell has his personality gone?

Well ..... I think the area would best be described briefly as dark, well stretched and cavernous.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Nick/Nikki tryst will be even more nauseating viewing than her shenanigans with St Peter in BB7.>:(

The plus point would be that we wouldn't have it pushed on us for more than five days.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teflon Nick is one of the seediest creeps ever to appear on BB, but nothing sticks. Not even w**king on a plane.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This twist might save him. Of course given the editing we don't know what most of them do, but all we see of Nick now is the soles of his feet sticking out from under a duvet, if he spends time with Nikki she will tell him what he needs to do.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    He will cling like a limpet to Nikki while Harry's taking a kicking from Marc and Helen, all the while fretting about how bad it's all making him look and saying how he really, really, really likes Nikki.

When Nikki's gone he'll probably end up in Showbiz's bed.
  • MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Nikki does sit on his face ;-)
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I imagine when Marc returns he will stand up to the brute when he and Helen are giving Herry both barrels. He said that he regretted not doing that so I'm sure he'll take this opportunity.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

When I lose something, I check the last place I remember having it. In his case, that would be Jade's back pocket, week 1.
    JVS wrote: »
    Teflon Nick is one of the seediest creeps ever to appear on BB, but nothing sticks. Not even w**king on a plane.

I couldn't agree more. He makes me want to dry heave.
    I imagine when Marc returns he will stand up to the brute when he and Helen are giving Herry both barrels. He said that he regretted not doing that so I'm sure he'll take this opportunity.

:D He's a master of hindsight thinking, isn't he. And only ever when the wind is blowing favourably for a change of direction.....'wind' being someone else's opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Nick and the start. He seemed totally clued up about the process (in a positive way); he made an effort to get to know everyone; he was the only person to 'get' Cristian and stick up for him when he was being badmouthed by the others; he has a laugh with Jade and he was generally really funny.

Now... he seems completely bewitched and is totally wasting this experience. Snap out of it, man!!!
  • darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    I dunno Nick and his 'special bond'.........
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Nick, Nick turned out to be a Dick head.......
  • PiperRoXPiperRoX Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has really dropped down in my list, I don't like that he cuddles up to Harry but throws her to the wolves when a row kicks off.

When he did it with Jade, some people were trying to explain it away instead of facing the fact that he is a slimy, disloyal, spineless twirp. Now he has done the same thing with Harry. How people treat others is how they'd treat you. People need to remember that.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was the sound of Jim Davidson going back in...
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    This twist might save him. Of course given the editing we don't know what most of them do, but all we see of Nick now is the soles of his feet sticking out from under a duvet, if he spends time with Nikki she will tell him what he needs to do.

I've been wondering if those slightly calloused looking feet were Nick's or Harry's!
    He will cling like a limpet to Nikki while Harry's taking a kicking from Marc and Helen, all the while fretting about how bad it's all making him look and saying how he really, really, really likes Nikki.

When Nikki's gone he'll probably end up in Showbiz's bed.

:D Nothing would surprise me with Nick; other than his, perhaps, voicing an unrehearsed, unmeasured opinion.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was the sound of Jim Davidson going back in...

:blush: Ooops. That really wasn't my intention. :blush:
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Nick has dopped right down my list since cosying up to Harry all the bloody time ,he needs to get a grip and get back in the game or get outta there ...

I have to agree with you. I love Nick when he isn't with her. He always seems to be with her and it's nauseating and far from normal behaviour. She sucks the life out of him and he allows it.

He needs to pull himself out from under and get back into the game. He will look back on the experience and see how he wasted it.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked Nick and the start. He seemed totally clued up about the process (in a positive way); he made an effort to get to know everyone; he was the only person to 'get' Cristian and stick up for him when he was being badmouthed by the others; he has a laugh with Jade and he was generally really funny.

Now... he seems completely bewitched and is totally wasting this experience. Snap out of it, man!!!

Completely agree. I want to go in there and kick him up the backside. Goodness knows what those who know him are thinking.