What is the UK doing to stop the Sharia law taking over?

2»

Comments

• Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    MrQuike wrote: »
    Same reason I would say that you are an atheist or that 2+2=5 is a muslim, posting history.

How could I be an atheist? I have no idea what a god is. :D You just make these wild assumptions.
  • Sport1Sport1 Posts: 8,819
    Forum Member
    blueblade wrote: »
    Out of interest, why do you say that?

The opening line seems a little false.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    It's not that, it's just that they are pointless, circular arguments about wholly non-existent 'threats' that attract idiots and bigots.

What's the point in having the discussion?

It's like me asking what David Cameron is doing to stop China invading Britain.

Well put Mr Disc sir. I suppose the thing is, if people want to continue posting this half-arsed wind up threads the mods will get so sick of the whole thing and ban religious discussion all together so maybe we should be encouraging them, not getting cross :)
  • dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I am Muslim a good and peaceful kind like the majority but not like those terrorist Muslims who gave the religion a bad name, and no way what so ever support the Sharia Law being enforced around Britian.

I just want to know what the UK I.e David Cameron and co are doing to stop them from taking over? If they loved this Country so much, I would have thought there arse would have been flung back to where ever they came from.

This is England not Saudi Arabia,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019547/Anjem-Choudary-Islamic-extremists-set-Sharia-law-zones-UK-cities.html#comments

i think for a start they need to do something about anjem choudary how he spouts the crap he does and gets away with it i have no idea. if the authorities make an example of choudary and his goons it might just put of more from doing the same
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard46 wrote: »
    How could I be an atheist? I have no idea what a god is. :D You just make these wild assumptions.

I never said that you were an atheist though just that I would say you were for the same reason I would say Benbalen is a muslim. When in Rome etc...... Anyway last post on that deviation for me.
  • tomp94tomp94 Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    Q: What is the UK doing to stop the Sharia law taking over?

A: Well, team Dave is still allowing Sharia courts to de-humanize women with the backing of the law. Team Dave is making sure our own police enforce Sharia blasphemy laws (like last week when police were called to a school after Muslims got offended. A member of staff there posted on Facebook a picture explaining how offensive the burka was)
    Team Dave is doing nothing about our alliance with the Saudi Savages, or the insane asylum of Pakistan who are nearly as bad, we pay them £400m in jizya. Saudi is responsible for much of the mosque building and Islamic supremacy in the west.
    Dave is not revoking the passports of UK citizens who go to Syria for jihad, meaning they can come back here for jihad.
    Dave is doing nothing about mosque building in the UK. No more mosques! Each mosque represents a symbol for Sharia. The more there are, the more Muslims there are, the more likely we will get Sharia. It is also cultural terrorism from Sharia advocating Islamic supremacist pressure groups like the Muslim council of Britain. They insist on speaking for all Muslims, and they vilify anyone who objects to mosque building as Islamophobic or racist. Dave allows this to happen.
    Dave is also allowing hate preaching mosques like the East London Mosque to remain, rather than knocking it down and replacing it with something useful, along with allowing the hate preachers to remain in the UK, rather than kicking them out if foreign, or jailing them if UK born.
    Dave has no intention of forcing through a bill making it illegal for Sharia to run the UK
    Dave allows Sharia advocate Andy Choudary, along with his gang of mental patients, free to preach hatred of the country that pays all of his bills,(Dave is allowing his benefits to continue) but anyone critical of Islam in the street is arrested. I can't remember the name of the bloke, but sometime in the last year, a bloke was arrested for quoting Winston Churchill's view on Islam. This is again enforcing Sharia blasphemy laws. (Minus the death penalty)

So as you can see, there's really nothing to worry about!!! Dave has got everything under control!
  • ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sport1 wrote: »
    This may be a wild guess but I'm not sure the OP is a Muslim.

He's a Christmas celebrating Muslim :D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1923666&highlight=
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    That's not a laughing matter, many muslims join the bandwagon ... so I'm told here.

As for topic, Cameron must be doing something because it hasn't happened nor ever will.
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you were an atheist? Did you go back to being a muslim?

He's a swinger.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=66713362&postcount=4
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    why can;t people argue over something sensible, like the lost kingdom of Atlantis

Look it's not lost >:(
    it's just held up a bit that's all.....>:(>:(
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Britain was once ruled by cavemen. Then religion evolved and paganism took over. we lived as pagans for a very long time...then Christianity took over - violently. we even banned Christmas for a short time although it was celebrated behind closed doors as it was seen as pagan. Prodicents and Catholics brutally fought it out for many years, before a short wave of atheism took over. Islam will soon have its day before Buddhists peacefully take control. then we'll start again. I'm sure Scientology will get a short wave too.
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    Britain was once ruled by cavemen. Then religion evolved and paganism took over. we lived as pagans for a very long time...then Christianity took over - violently. we even banned Christmas for a short time although it was celebrated behind closed doors as it was seen as pagan. Prodicents and Catholics brutally fought it out for many years, before a short wave of atheism took over. Islam will soon have its day before Buddhists peacefully take control. then we'll start again. I'm sure Scientology will get a short wave too.

And people claim that all that Religious Education is a waste of time. :)
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomp94 wrote: »
    Dave has no intention of forcing through a bill making it illegal for Sharia to run the UK

This is one of the most adorable things I have ever read on DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you aren't a Muslim then Sharia Law is no threat to you. There have been Jewish courts for civil matter for years.

If the use of Sharia law did get more prevalent in the UK I think most Muslims would push back as it is not compatible with how we live in the UK.

UK law still takes precedent over any other religious law in the country.