Options

Polly Hudson on Pete's not talking about what he's not talking about...

2»

Comments

• Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bad. I'm new to this though. Give it time. :D

In order to comment on your post I would have to do "an Andre" ( as it is known in the "business" of life mejahoarin) and comment on something I said I wasn't going to comment on, so I only have this comment to make. I will be making no comment about that thing that you commented on, because by commenting I break the sacred vow I made to those kids thatiloveandwoulddiefor that I would not comment once the album was released on the thing that you have commented on. So, now you know my album has been released, and contains the answer and you know that I am a nice guy who would not comment on the thing that I have commented "no comment" on, in order to protect my kids thatiloveandwoulddiefor because ultimately I am not going to comment.

Unless I have too.

Okay, can we move onto something else...have I told you about my kids thatiloveandwoulddiefor?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Was it something he said?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    The reference to 'call a doctor' seems rather random, is it that of which he doth not speak?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Was it something he said?

NOOOOOO!!!!

He didn't, wouldn't, couldn't say anything. Unless he had to. Or he had already said it in a song. But HE didn't say it...okay?

He said nothing. NOTHING.

And luckily for us,,. he keeps telling us that, else how would we know that he said nothing...after the song what he wrote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    The reference to 'call a doctor' seems rather random, is it that of which he doth not speak?

It is how zelebs deal with pain. Any pain. stubbed toe - feels like a heart attack = "rush to hospital"

Boob strain - feels like heart attack - "Rush to hospital".

Wife "cheating" on you (or finding you really whiny and boring) - feels like heart attack - "rush to hospital.

Have we taught you nothing?:D
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is how zelebs deal with pain. Any pain. stubbed toe - feels like a heart attack = "rush to hospital"

Boob strain - feels like heart attack - "Rush to hospital".

Wife "cheating" on you (or finding you really whiny and boring) - feels like heart attack - "rush to hospital.

Have we taught you nothing?:D

while i laugehd you are having a laugh saying HES whiny and boring

DID YOU EVER WATCH KATIE AND PETE. oh dear god that bitch could whine for england nagging old bag:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    while i laugehd you are having a laugh saying HES whiny and boring

DID YOU EVER WATCH KATIE AND PETE. oh dear god that bitch could whine for england nagging old bag:D

I don't really care, Dee, they are an equal amount of white, whiny self-obsessed noise to me!

And, no, I never watched that show, or any of the others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care, Dee, they are an equal amount of white, whiny self-obsessed noise to me!

And, no, I never watched that show, or any of the others.

never watched any of them?
    so your opinion only comes from what you've read?

reporting? etc>?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

reporting? etc>?

What, as opposed to carefully edited, overly constructed media images portrayed via selecting the best of hours and hours of film?

My opinion comes from reading good and bad of both over many, many years.

I don't watch any zeleb show...not even the St Jodie Marsh's various attempts at "keeping it real".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, as opposed to carefully edited, overly constructed media images portrayed via selecting the best of hours and hours of film?

My opinion comes from reading good and bad of both over many, many years.

I don't watch any zeleb show...not even the St Jodie Marsh's various attempts at "keeping it real".

We all know its edited beyond belief but we all know the tabloids lie like hell .. as do some of the broadsheets... so what im saying is... your opinion isnt any more or less valid for not watching it, any more or less so than those that DO.

theyre all as bad.... surely you cant take the high brow ground when you read about it anyway and comment on it often in here...

embrace your love of naffness... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know its edited beyond belief but we all know the tabloids lie like hell .. as do some of the broadsheets... so what im saying is... your opinion isnt any more or less valid for not watching it, but dont put down the people who do choose to watch it first hand often to see the sheer lunacy of it.

theyre all as bad.... surely you cant take the high brow ground when you read about it anyway and comment on it often in here...

embrace your love of naffness... :)

No my darling, I don't think I will...the more people who watch it, for whatever reason, the more popular people think they are.

And I don't like them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No my darling, I don't think I will...the more people who watch it, for whatever reason, the more popular people think they are.

And I don't like them.

Thats fair enough, i wasnt going to watch and decided not too last week and even said on here if we all stop watching.. etc

but then i caved like merignue...

but youre contributing to the popularity by commenting no? as here we are discussing them...

(im not picking a fight btw i think youre a fantastic poster)

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats fair enough, i wasnt going to watch and decided not too last week and even said on here if we all stop watching.. etc

but then i caved like merignue...

but youre contributing to the popularity by commenting no? as here we are discussing them...

(im not picking a fight btw i think youre a fantastic poster)

That is a double edged sword. isn't it? However, the way I see it is this - lots of people blithely believe what is put in front of them, without thinking about it. Now that is fine, but if me and a few like me keep pointing out the inconsistencies and manipulations we can make a difference. Jodie Marsh had a career until a small band of naysayers pointed out every lie, half truth and inaccuracy. Her career folded.

Now, I know I add to the traffic, but after 5 years of pointing out the exploitation of those kids, and the images built on spun sugar, people are listening, are agreeing and are changing their views.

So, however much fun I have poking a stick at those carefully constructed images, I do feel it serves a purpose. And now the backlash is in the open, and in the press that he relied on (she has had little good press in the last year or so) he and his management are going to have to change their ways.

That was a really long answer, wasn't it? Sorry!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a double edged sword. isn't it? However, the way I see it is this - lots of people blithely believe what is put in front of them, without thinking about it. Now that is fine, but if me and a few like me keep pointing out the inconsistencies and manipulations we can make a difference. Jodie Marsh had a career until a small band of naysayers pointed out every lie, half truth and inaccuracy. Her career folded.

Now, I know I add to the traffic, but after 5 years of pointing out the exploitation of those kids, and the images built on spun sugar, people are listening, are agreeing and are changing their views.

So, however much fun I have poking a stick at those carefully constructed images, I do feel it serves a purpose. And now the backlash is in the open, and in the press that he relied on (she has had little good press in the last year or so) he and his management are going to have to change their ways.

That was a really long answer, wasn't it? Sorry!

No its a good answer, :) Yep, the disucssions here made me change my view on the children so i see where youre coming from - and i pointed out how whats coming out of KKs mouth could be swapped with PA and when he was married to KP hers as well..its lazy PR at its worst...and having been a supporter of CAN "their just doing their job" im nwt more of the line of thought of "dont take me for an idiot".

Ido think if you can stand it you should watch it . worrying bits for me this week... Princess in the back of his open top Bentley .. covering her hair face from the wind not once not twice but three times.and no one noticing she was uncomfortable.. not Pete (who was busy playing up to the camera) not his bro and not the camera people (who are like family apparently both he and kate have said this :rolleyes:) . and the thing with kate about harvey - i could understand him not being able to get everything ready but. he should have had it under control i think he was just shattered and didnt want harvey that night...he said the house wasnt ready and he couldnt have him till the sunday.. and she stopped him (in a bitter way) from having harvey on the sunday just because he didnt bend to her will on the sat,.seriously who moves house then has their step child with difficulties on the same day they should BOTH have known it wasnt on..

and this is a really really really long reply sorry lol xxxx (ill top up the barcadi have a wee and give you chance to read it lol)
  • Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

reporting? etc>?

I sadly watched both of them. And came to the conclusion that they are equally as pathetic as each other. Neither can take the moral high ground.

Pete just wants everyone to beg him to spill his guts, thing is, who cares? it's bound to be spun to make him look good like most of his greasy appearances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No its a good answer, :) Yep, the disucssions here made me change my view on the children so i see where youre coming from - and i pointed out how whats coming out of KKs mouth could be swapped with PA and when he was married to KP hers as well..its lazy PR at its worst...and having been a supporter of CAN "their just doing their job" im nwt more of the line of thought of "dont take me for an idiot".

Ido think if you can stand it you should watch it . worrying bits for me this week... Princess in the back of his open top Bentley .. covering her hair face from the wind not once not twice but three times.and no one noticing she was uncomfortable.. not Pete (who was busy playing up to the camera) not his bro and not the camera people (who are like family apparently both he and kate have said this :rolleyes:) . and the thing with kate about harvey - i could understand him not being able to get everything ready but. he should have had it under control i think he was just shattered and didnt want harvey that night...he said the house wasnt ready and he couldnt have him till the sunday.. and she stopped him (in a bitter way) from having harvey on the sunday just because he didnt bend to her will on the sat,.seriously who moves house then has their step child with difficulties on the same day they should BOTH have known it wasnt on..

and this is a really really really long reply sorry lol xxxx (ill top up the barcadi have a wee and give you chance to read it lol)

Honest;y love. Nothing will induce me to add to their viewing figures.

They both make my head hurt, They are both fairly pathetic human beings (I don't measure the worth of a person by how much money or stuff they have) and neither of them can put a price on fame, so they will do anything to hold onto it.

She is so broken now, so damaged that she has taken some lovely bones and made them a kind of death mask on her face. Rictus grin from swollen lips.

He is so desperate not be be seen as the self-centred **** he was last time he was lucky enough to be famous, that he looks like a **** who will sell anything for the good guy image.

What they are not, is different. So people laughing at her for miming, without admitting he does it, is wrong. People calling her for lies while ignoring his are wrong.

I can't listen to one lie (he is somehow better than her) being perpetuated without saying something and I know I am not the only one. THey are both as bad, as shallow, as desperate, as callous, as self-obsessed and as calculating as each other.

So there.

And I still wont watch their carefully edited, highly self-aggrandising shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honest;y love. Nothing will induce me to add to their viewing figures.

They both make my head hurt, They are both fairly pathetic human beings (I don't measure the worth of a person by how much money or stuff they have) and neither of them can put a price on fame, so they will do anything to hold onto it.

She is so broken now, so damaged that she has taken some lovely bones and made them a kind of death mask on her face. Rictus grin from swollen lips.

He is so desperate not be be seen as the self-centred **** he was last time he was lucky enough to be famous, that he looks like a **** who will sell anything for the good guy image.

What they are not, is different. So people laughing at her for miming, without admitting he does it, is wrong. People calling her for lies while ignoring his are wrong.

I can't listen to one lie (he is somehow better than her) being perpetuated without saying something and I know I am not the only one. THey are both as bad, as shallow, as desperate, as callous, as self-obsessed and as calculating as each other.

So there.

And I still wont watch their carefully edited, highly self-aggrandising shows.

I personally feel shes much more bitter and nasty a person than Pete. Ive seen the slaggins off and bitchyness and downright nastyness she treated him with and ive never seen him treat anyone like that...While feeling sorry for him having his balls cut off and being abused daily on national TV... i felt a bit "cheated" why? because the miss "im so normal" i loved in the jungle is really "Miss agree with me and kiss my arse or **** off". her attitude toward the british public is appaling the people who made her are dismissed as nothing...

Spoilt patronising and abusive... while he makes his mistakes is overly cheesy and tries to hard, in my opinion hes no where near the out right SEE YOU NEXT TUES she is. Im not a fan of either and i personally feel you cant correctly judge what we're taking about if you dont view it, i appreciate you dont agree but if you invest enough time to debate here you can surely watch them? but thats your choice... I dont tend to comment on shit i dont see.

I do appreciate you disagree and only feel you have to read about it, but thats my personal opinon and i dont mean to offend and on that note.. goodnight :)