Best BBOTS appearance so far!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Better than Anton who I thought was the best before.

Harry was great! Completely honest, really hilarious and witty. I didnt want it to end, I wished his was longer. Hopefully, he will be invited a lot the coming two weeks, along with Anton.

Just please dont bring horors, like Rebecca or Maisey, who are either sour losers, or just plain liars.

Anyways, great appearance. Legend Harry for me! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, can we have H as the new Parkinson? He'd make a brilliant chat show host:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Totally agree..Not interested in BB anymore but will make a point of watching bbots while Harry's on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! He just said it like it is. He is out of the house, no point in BSing people anymore. I loved how honest he was!!

Hilarious to see all the posts saying he was joking about Aaron!!! :D:D
    JOking my ass he clearly knows waht most of us have known for a long time. Its a game and Aaron has done it meticulously. But for me it also only shows, that Aaron's; game is tight, because he got so many people believing he is so genuine, its brilliant! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    Just please dont bring horors, like Rebecca or Maisey, who are either sour losers, or just plain liars.

Anyways, great appearance. Legend Harry for me! :)

:( maisy doesn't deserve that. She was fine.

But yes, Harry has been the best. And I think it was a thought provoking night for Anton, who probably regrets that 'Harry stabbed me in the back' interview.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( maisy doesn't deserve that. She was fine.

But yes, Harry has been the best. And I think it was a thought provoking night for Anton, who probably regrets that 'Harry stabbed me in the back' interview.

Anton desrved it though and I think he accepted it. He went to far, trying to stir things up, and gave Harry a reason to backstab him! FAir game I say!! :D

But no, the only reason I am agasint Maisey, is because, she jumped on the Rebecca bandwagon saying Anton was a snakea nd tried to get Aden to stop talking to him. Which was ridiculous, since she knows, Anton never did anything to Aden. Other than that, I like Maisey though. :)