Eviction Interviews, really need to be back in a studio.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I dont mind the exit boos. Boos when they are live in the house, but for god's sakes, no one should be allowed to get abused continually like that.

Its one of the things bringing BB down.
Interviews, use to be intelligent, reflective, even lessons for some evictees. Now its ridiculous. Even with housemates I didnt like, I ant to see a proper relaxed interview, without a hostile crowd.

The outside crowd, needs to go!! At least for the last segment.

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree. I liked that, on C4, we could actually listen to the interview with the polite indoor crowd.

It's ridiculous hearing the baying non-stop.

Actually, I wonder what Ben Frow's take on it is. He always seems nice and polite when responding to queries (going off what I've read on here), so I wonder about his take on the awful negativity encouraged in the live shows.

Unless he has no say, I assumed he was in charge going by what people say on here. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever is in charge, clearly wants it that way. Because its very easy to remedy. Just get it back to how it was before.
    I dont get, I have yet to find a BB viewer, that enjoys the Interview jeers.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    Whoever is in charge, clearly wants it that way. Because its very easy to remedy. Just get it back to how it was before.
    I dont get, I have yet to find a BB viewer, that enjoys the Interview jeers.

Very true. It's a shame they seem to think that screaming over the interview makes good TV. :confused:
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree. I liked that, on C4, we could actually listen to the interview with the polite indoor crowd.

It's ridiculous hearing the baying non-stop.

Actually, I wonder what Ben Frow's take on it is. He always seems nice and polite when responding to queries (going off what I've read on here), so I wonder about his take on the awful negativity encouraged in the live shows.

Unless he has no say, I assumed he was in charge going by what people say on here. :o

Ben Frow doesn't have a clue what he's doing when it comes to BB so no point asking him.

Its plain common sense to have the interviews away from that grotesque rent a mob. Or at least get a decent door instead of that flimsy plastic eye thing.