Options

PSN maintenance

Comments

• Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Not being able to view your friends list vs not being to play at all is hardly comparable, though...

From a personal perspective, I only play online with my friends for the most part, so for me it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PSN will be down for a couple of hours overnight, 4am - 6am or thereabouts. Don't imagine it will affect many of us.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    PSN will be down for a couple of hours overnight, 4am - 6am or thereabouts. Don't imagine it will affect many of us.

That's when I like to play my online games. Sony .... Always screwing us over ... Blah blah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad I set my auto updates to 2am lol
  • Options
    Lith66Lith66 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    My playstation store ( ps3) keeps freezing while loading up anyones having this problem?

last few days I can't seem to get into it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maintenance planned for Monday 17th November has been moved forward by one hour, and will now be 5pm - 11pm.

I assume that's to avoid any clash with GTA V launch.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    PSN is down. Can't access store so switched off, back on, now can't sign in. Tried a connection test and it failed on the PSN ID bit. Looking at Twitter, it seems those ***** Lizard Squad have DDoS'd it 😡 http://i.imgur.com/NaOb7dT.png
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah.

Playing The Walking Dead Season One and got a weird notification popup about it not being able to detect a license. I figured it was just a glitch and kept playing, now have been turfed out of my game and a lovely padlock symbol is sitting there when I try and restart it.

Awesome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same happened to me with Driveclub. Pain in the arse! What's the point?!?! They hit Xbox Live a few days ago. W@nkers 👊💦
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Remember back in 2010, when people here on DigitalSpy were FOR the hackers, and angry at Sony, saying we should be able to do what we want with our consoles, and hacking it WILL bring good things.

Those were hilarious times, nice to see the "hackers" still doing their usual thing.
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least it makes you happy.
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had no problems on PS3, just taken mine offline. I stopped playing my PS4 about 5 minutes after midnight.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Remember back in 2010, when people here on DigitalSpy were FOR the hackers, and angry at Sony, saying we should be able to do what we want with our consoles, and hacking it WILL bring good things.

Those were hilarious times, nice to see the "hackers" still doing their usual thing.

This is not really the same thing at all is it.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    This is not really the same thing at all is it.

Hackers angry at Sony and using their "skills" to disrupt Sony's services, which later branched off into this script kiddy set who just want to take down services for no reason, you're right, maybe these hackers are not the brilliant and amazing promised hackers we were promised back in 2010. :p
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Hackers angry at Sony and using their "skills" to disrupt Sony's services, which later branched off into this script kiddy set who just want to take down services for no reason, you're right, maybe these hackers are not the brilliant and amazing promised hackers we were promised back in 2010. :p

You are aware Xbox live went down too for the same reasons aren't you?
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizard are idiots. They are wanting folk to decide what to take Down on xmas day. Psn or xb live.

Yeah spoil everyone's day Why don't you.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Lizard are idiots. They are wanting folk to decide what to take Down on xmas day. Psn or xb live.

Yeah spoil everyone's day Why don't you.

Lizardsquad are getting hacked to crap now by Anonymous and The cor-poration lol, it's just getting stupid now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maintenance tonight, 5pm - 9pm.
  • Options
    seasidedazseasidedaz Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Maintenance tonight, 5pm - 9pm.[/QUOTE
    And it is still down at 23.20
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There store has been up for a while on PS4. Spotted that DriveClub is £19.99 now. Interestingly it was the best selling single platform exclusive of 2014.

All my PlayStations were online after 5pm today without issue. Been playing BF4 for ages.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read an article about devs hinting at PS4 custom wallpapers in a future update, would be nice if true and and even better if part of Thursdays maintenance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read an article about devs hinting at PS4 custom wallpapers in a future update, would be nice if true and and even better if part of Thursdays maintenance.
    It would be part of a firmware update and not network maintenance :) but wallpapers would be a welcome addition. The Vita had them at launch, the PS4 should of had them too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maintenance on Monday 23rd March, 4pm - 6:30pm

http://bit.ly/1DCBbQL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope this is in preparation for FW 2.50
  • Options
    martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Was there any maintenance late last night?

I was running a test on my ps4 network settings, IP address & Internet connection passed but kept failing on psn sign-in with error message saying psn is undergoing maintenance, yet i was still signed in and able to access store etc...

Tis Confusion :confused:

By the way Sony have a new xbox style status page for psn...

http://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Also just read article about some reported outages in UK, my issue may relate to that