Katie and Duane switch sides next week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From the end of episode shot it looked like Katie was standing with the boys and I didn't notice but someone pointed out Duane was with the girls - do we think LS has given these two the chance to project manager the opposite team because of the way the girls have been doing ala Stella when the boys couldn't work together.

I have to say I think Katie isn't like the other girls as she doesn't do the bitchy thing but is slightly petulant but I think LS must see something in her to stand up to a team of boys ala Stella

Comments

• Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    alixfowler wrote: »
    From the end of episode shot it looked like Katie was standing with the boys and I didn't notice but someone pointed out Duane was with the girls - do we think LS has given these two the chance to project manager the opposite team because of the way the girls have been doing ala Stella when the boys couldn't work together.

Yes, Katie is swapped wth Duane and Nick.

I have to say I think Katie isn't like the other girls as she doesn't do the bitchy thing but is slightly petulant but I think LS must see something in her to stand up to a team of boys ala Stella

Yes, she seems one of the nicer girls (also the only one apart from Jade to say something nice about Maria on the You're Fired show).
  • ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I think it's more the case that he's still not seen Katie do anything, and wants to see if it's the other women that are over-powering her, or whether she's naturally a back-seat person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she sat back slightly because she didn't agree with Janes management plan and that's what I was meaning about petulance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more the case that he's still not seen Katie do anything, and wants to see if it's the other women that are over-powering her, or whether she's naturally a back-seat person.

And also to see whether Duane and Nick are behind the boys' winning streak.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I think she sat back slightly because she didn't agree with Janes management plan and that's what I was meaning about petulance.

And i think because she had a near miss last week - the others see her as no good/ not worth listening to, whereas in fact she was trying damned hard to up her game and wasn't being given a chance.

She was trying hard to involve herself this week, offering to be PM, apparently leading the sub team and even coming up with the tap cosy idea..... but was over ruled and ignored. Jenna in particular seems to have the knives out for Katie - who was nowhere near as responsible for the failure as Jenna and Jane were. Those two just refused to listen to anyone else.

It will be interesting to see how she gets on away from the harpies - and whether she can be on a winning team for once!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where were Gabrielle and Jade? The task seemed to only focus on 5 girls and the other 2 were forgotten. I agree Jane and Jenna were totally at fault but LS pulled himself back from firing them all otherwise he would only have 3 girls left. Katie just needs to pull her socks up a bit (more( and show LS what she is made of (and the boys lol)