The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 26)

Comments

• rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who Am I? wrote: »
    I loved that interview on Irish breakfast TV the other morning, despite nearly missing it as no-one knew :o:D

Love when their show their serious thoughtful side and I also love the name 'silent raindrops' so that' a good start. ;) (So much love!) :kitty:

I just hope this album isn't reflecting too much of their own personal experience, despite it being good for writing - back stabbing and on line bullying! :(

It was a great interview, it was exciting to hear about the album and more tv to come :)

Aww I hope not too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - we need to be positive and appreciative.

Happy St Patricks weekend :)

Is anyone going to the Olympia gig?

Same to you Ellie! I'm going! Very excited! Are you going?
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that interview on Irish breakfast TV the other morning, despite nearly missing it as no-one knew :o:D

Love when their show their serious thoughtful side and I also love the name 'silent raindrops' so that' a good start. ;) (So much love!) :kitty:

I just hope this album isn't reflecting too much of their own personal experience, despite it being good for writing - back stabbing and on line bullying! :(

It makes you wonder how much we're going to find out about how they've really felt about things. Let's hope there isn't a song about the difficulties of being young pop stars with a bunch of old women perving over them. :eek:
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    It makes you wonder how much we're going to find out about how they've really felt about things. Let's hope there isn't a song about the difficulties of being young pop stars with a bunch of old women perving over them. :eek:

That's alright. We're not old! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's alright. We're not old! :cool:

Yeah, poor lads, at least they've always got us :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The twins were in Spin1038 this afternoon.

You can listen again here http://www.spin1038.com/player/podcasts/Plan_B/Plan_B/27867/2/Plan_B_Interview_-_Jedward

They speak a lot about their new album :)
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    The twins were in Spin1038 this afternoon.

You can listen again here http://www.spin1038.com/player/podcasts/Plan_B/Plan_B/27867/2/Plan_B_Interview_-_Jedward

They speak a lot about their new album :)

Exciting stuff.
    Seems there really is a song called Ageless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Exciting stuff.
    Seems there really is a song called Ageless.

Yes, it seems so! I like how they were laughing at us all arguing about what they were up to lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Not sure if I will get to the Olympia this time, will be looking forward to the updates from you guys.

I must say I admire the boys tenacity to make things happen especially when you think about all the acts who got dropped by their labels and have completely disappeared. They don't think that way.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite likely the boys may make an appearance on Ant and Dec's take away show tonight. St Patrick's day special, Louis Walsh is on, and they have been spotted at airport and the ITV studio.
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BwiN1HFFkM Jedward on Saturday night takeaway

Great to see that here are some DS pages without video links&without lyrics for some songs/videos which were not Jedward related. After all this is a Jedward fan thread so I did never understand why here were links posted for other artists
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a story in The Metro about Saturday Night Takeaway,

metro.co.uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember that interview in BBC Manchester (I think) where they said that Louis wasn't managing them anymore but that they were still friends. Well, seems like it's legit. It's good, because we all know that Louis is the kind of guy that you don't want to have against you :p

I wonder how they're gonna do the music label hunt. All in L.A.? If so, I guess they'll leave again in the following months.
    I personally think that it's quite strange that they're so so sure of that 4th album, even giving away song titles, not having something with a music label yet. I'd say they have some kind of pre-contract or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember that interview in BBC Manchester (I think) where they said that Louis wasn't managing them anymore but that they were still friends. Well, seems like it's legit. It's good, because we all know that Louis is the kind of guy that you don't want to have against you :p

I wonder how they're gonna do the music label hunt. All in L.A.? If so, I guess they'll leave again in the following months.
    I personally think that it's quite strange that they're so so sure of that 4th album, even giving away song titles, not having something with a music label yet. I'd say they have some kind of pre-contract or something.

I agree :)

personally, I suspect they may have offers or an alternative root if nothing suits them. I'd expect them to be very carful what they sign after the UMI experience.
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they hope always for the best and are always optimistic , so who knows...

I hope that they will find a way to release their 4th album(and if they don´t find a label so who knows maybe they will sell than their songs on their own on i-Tunes, on the other hand when I see who gets a record deal and who gets a contract I would be surprised when J&E would not get one of it)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I mean, they must have a plan, because otherwise it's quite risky to talk so much about an album that you're not sure yet if it's gonna be supported by a music label.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The album talk sounds positive so I've just concentrating on that and enjoying the moment of them creating something entirely themselves. According to John in that Spin interview they 'did everything ourselves' so I'm hoping that's lyrics, music and production.

I'll worry about the record label and promotion (and believe me I will worry lol) in a while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is strange both times they have been on an Ant and Dec show they never get to speak!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    It is strange both times they have been on an Ant and Dec show they never get to speak!

At least producers thought to include them with other Irish stars, so I guess that's a positive.

Perhaps next time they will get to speak! Third time lucky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Yeah. I mean, they must have a plan, because otherwise it's quite risky to talk so much about an album that you're not sure yet if it's gonna be supported by a music label.
    Schehera wrote: »
    they hope always for the best and are always optimistic , so who knows...
    Yeah, they really showed strong self confidence about the album, as little as possible they shared info about the album, what we've heard from the recent interviews really make me eager to find out what it will be like. What they said sounded very genuine to me so I made some gifs of it :P jedward-on-their-4th-album

But I also can't feel 100% easy, like Schehera said, they have always been optimistic. eg. esc 2012, they were really sure they would have a good result right? Maybe this is another kind of optimistic?

I hope they already have a plan for proper promo, cos there are tons of great music that never get heard by many people every year.

btw, the "I want our fans to OD on Jedward." thing really made me laugh, I think we might will :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if someone else has noticed this... Last night I finally could listen to the Spin interview and Edward mentions some of their lyrics "like times through the years our love won't disappear, we're ageless" John almost killed him for it lol.
    So I searched the screencap I took of those lyricis they tweeted and deleted a few months ago: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi4si_QCAAAvo0r.jpg:large (let me know if it's showing, if not, I tweeted this screencap last night). It seems they have really used the lyrics they tweeted back in the day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if someone else has noticed this... Last night I finally could listen to the Spin interview and Edward mentions some of their lyrics "like times through the years our love won't disappear, we're ageless" John almost killed him for it lol.
    So I searched the screencap I took of those lyricis they tweeted and deleted a few months ago: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi4si_QCAAAvo0r.jpg:large (let me know if it's showing, if not, I tweeted this screencap last night). It seems they have really used the lyrics they tweeted back in the day.

Aww! They were real lyrics they showed us :)

DistrictMTV have named the twins the hottest Irish popstar!
    DistrictMTV

There also included in Hello Magazines St Patricks day piece about Ireland biggest stars and why're they come from
    Hello. Magazine

The 10 Hottest Irish Celebrities Who You Really Need to Know

famously.com
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's another mention on the. OK! magazine. Website.
    OK! Magazine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Ah awesome, the pic is showing :) I think River_Tam mentioned a name of a song above. "Ageless" think it is the one.
    Now I'm think to gather some of the info we've know through the year, and see what will end up on the final stuff ;)
    Edit: I just re-watched the TwoTube interview, they each gave out a favorite song title, John's is Ferocious Edward's is Ageless
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a little mention of the twins on the Reveal Magazine website today

http://on.reveal.co.uk/1guYxGl