RIP thread

OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
Forum Member
Seems like Manchester United supporters are to be denied a voice on this forum now.

RIP the largest thread here, so much for freedom of speech

Farewell fellow United fans and welcome guests on the thread.

Comments

• Eye ItchEye Itch Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's just a temporary lock, may as well be permanent though.
  • Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    I won't ruin the other Utd thread, but I wondered if the mods intended on answering my question from the other thread? The question they deleted? The one asking why some rules applied and others didn't. That they then contradicted in their post when they locked the thread,,,,

Bad moderating has basically managed to kill the biggest thread in the football forum and probably one of the busiest that DS has overall. Can't think any advertisers would like that....
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Richie1001 wrote: »
    I won't ruin the other Utd thread, but I wondered if the mods intended on answering my question from the other thread? The question they deleted? The one asking why some rules applied and others didn't. That they then contradicted in their post when they locked the thread,,,,

Bad moderating has basically managed to kill the biggest thread in the football forum and probably one of the busiest that DS has overall. Can't think any advertisers would like that....

There is definitely no consistency in it Richie. When you reply to any post you are clearly warned that "pointless posts will be removed" and that you may be banned for doing so, yet I see them all the time with no deletion or banning
This discussion has been closed.