Options

EastEnders Week 25 Spoilers

jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
Forum Member
Monday 22nd June 2015
It’s father’s day in Albert Square and tensions are high, as Buster questions Dean’s intentions and Ian discovers a surprising truth.
With Carmel’s help, Kush comes up with an idea to bring Masood and Shabnam back together - but will it work?

Tuesday 23rd June 2015
It’s Kush’s 30th birthday and he soon finds himself in more than one awkward situation.
Buster steps up to help Shirley, but are they making the right decision?
Stacey grows irritated by Martin’s behaviour.

Thursday 25th June 2015
Shirley comes clean to Dean about her plans - but how will he react?
Stacey pushes Kush to make a decision about his relationship.
Patrick grows suspicious of Vincent’s actions.

Friday 26th June 2015
A nervous Dean meets Jade for the first time. Will all go to plan?
Shabnam comes to terms with recent events.
Vincent comes clean about his past - but is he telling the truth?

Source : BBC Press Office

Comments

• Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Jade?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Who is Jade?
    Shabnam daughter Roya.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kush looks older than 30.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look forward to Dean seeing Jade/Roya. Vincent stuff sounds good. More Martin and Stacey.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving Carmel, I hope she becomes a regular.
  • Options
    swishbabyswishbaby Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Sounds very dull.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoilers. :)

I think that Kush will choose Shabnam.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow Dean gets to meet Jade!

I wonder what Vincent's past entails?
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another dull sounding week.

I can't invest any time in the Dean/Roya storyline because of my absolute hatred of Dean. It feels like the writers are trying to brush the rape under the carpet in order to keep him in the show for longer.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Most of it looks good. I don't really like love triangles or affairs so not too keen on the Shabnam/Kush/Stacey stuff. I don't really know who I prefer Kush with, it changes regularly. We haven't really seen either of them enough for me to make a judgement.

More Patrick is never a bad thing!!

Liking Vincent so am interested to find out more about him and his past. He's an enigma, mystery man. But then, so was Charlie when he first arrived and now look....:o

Shirley stuff sounds good, I think she may step up with Jade, possibly. I'm also going to enjoy Shirley and Buster as much as possible before Carol and Buster(>:() potentially become a 'thing'. It's nice to see something else being played out than the rape aftermath but again, it is all about Dean. I think the Jade stuff may potentially play a part in Dean's exposure and downfall, actually, which seriously needs to come soon.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Most of it looks good. I don't really like love triangles or affairs so not too keen on the Shabnam/Kush/Stacey stuff. I don't really know who I prefer Kush with, it changes regularly. We haven't really seen either of them enough for me to make a judgement.

More Patrick is never a bad thing!!

Liking Vincent so am interested to find out more about him and his past. He's an enigma, mystery man. But then, so was Charlie when he first arrived and now look....:o

Shirley stuff sounds good, I think she may step up with Jade, possibly. I'm also going to enjoy Shirley and Buster as much as possible before Carol and Buster(>:() potentially become a 'thing'. It's nice to see something else being played out than the rape aftermath but again, it is all about Dean. I think the Jade stuff may potentially play a part in Dean's exposure and downfall, actually, which seriously needs to come soon.
    I completely agree with your entire post. I really don't like how they are trying to make Dean a sympathetic character? Are we meant to feel sorry for Dean? I will never forgive Dean for what he did to Linda and he had manipulated Shirley >:(

I'm looking forward to the Vincent stuff but I like Vincent when he's not with Kim. I feel that Kim brings down Vincent.

And yes more Patrick = good news :)
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean is nervous. Dean is sad. Let's all feel sorry for Dean.

No thanks. Sounds like a boring week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    I completely agree with your entire post. I really don't like how they are trying to make Dean a sympathetic character? Are we meant to feel sorry for Dean? I will never forgive Dean for what he did to Linda and he had manipulated Shirley >:(

I'm looking forward to the Vincent stuff but I like Vincent when he's not with Kim. I feel that Kim brings down Vincent.

And yes more Patrick = good news :)

I think it would be interesting to explore Dean's mental health, if they are going down that road, but if they are, then they really ought to get on with it. It's hard to invest in his stories because I am just waiting for him to be exposed, for Linda to get justice and for Shirley to discover the truth. Dean's behaviour is becoming increasingly erratic and angry, and I think eventually he may turn on Shirley because I don't think the story can move on until she figures out the truth about Dean. If that makes sense?

I'm not sure on Vincent/Kim or Vincent/Ronnie - I don't what is lacking, whether it's the stories or the pairings. I do prefer him with Kim over Ronnie though, if I had to pick. However it would be good to see more of him on his own and interacting with other characters. I've liked his interactions with Denise, Shirley, Sharon, Patrick and Phil. And we will see Buster/Vincent next week.

Patrick is an incredibly underrated character, loved his scenes with Cora/Stan/Dot and his relationships with Kim/Denise/Shirley. We need to see more of him, imo. :)
  • Options
    faith11faith11 Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swishbaby wrote: »
    Sounds very dull.

True. I thought the same. How dull! Glad I'm away and won't be watching it.;-)
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blimey - didnt take Dean long to track down his daughter!!!!!
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    faith11 wrote: »
    True. I thought the same. How dull! Glad I'm away and won't be watching it.;-)

Ohh me too! Where you going? :D
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,968
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »

True, they don't need long lost families in Walford as you can find out you have a Child from a Drunken fling years ago, be told she was dead, be relieved when you find out she isn't and track her down all within a few weeks, makes you wonder why it takes most people years if not decades to track down there family members in the real world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »

Fatima knew where she was and gave Masood the address, he in turn gave it to Shirley.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant help thinking that Dean's attack on Linda and his discovery of a daughter are going to be linked in some way,

maybe once it is revealed to either her foster parents or social services that he was suspected of rape (he wasn't found not guilty - he could still be charged if sufficient evidence came to light - not likely now but it is still an option) and that together with his previous prison sentence it is enough for him to be prevented from seeing the little girl again

Maybe in an effort to keep her daughter out of their lives and Dean also, Shabnam lies about the circumstances of her and Dean's one night stand? ( this would be very wrong of Shabnam of course, she made it clear he didn't force her, I am just suggesting the possibility)

I am still thinking of the reassurance that we were given that Dean would be punished and that viewers would be satisfied with the outcome and that is yet to happen unless it was meant that Linda's baby was to be Mick's and not Dean's
  • Options
    Foxworth_CraneFoxworth_Crane Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Kush looks older than 30.

IRL, Davood Ghadam (Kush) turns 33 this Saturday, June 13.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/entries/9f1e51c9-222d-45c4-a56c-9c32e883b9ce

After reading the Sunday spoiler and reading this spoiler again, I'm wondering if Nancy or Stacey tells Shabnam, about Kush and Stacey. Maybe Shabnam finds out and remembers about catching them, almost kissing and decides to dump Kush. Perhaps she realises that Kush lied to her.

I'm not sure where this storyline is going, because we know that Stacey goes to Jean's wedding with Martin.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is surely one of the quietest last few weeks for Mick and Linda.