Nice and not very nice celebrities who you have met

Comments

• dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Dom who?

Trigger Happy TV.

I met him in Covent Garden while he was filming it, he was nice back then but he was pretty famous at that point.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to know if anyone has met any of the Rolling Stones or their partners. Apparently Keef is quite friendly to fans and Anita Pallenberg, his ex and housekeeper, is regularly seen shopping in Chichester, near Keef's English base. Also Ronnie Wood and Bill Wyman are quite happy to pose with fans, but Jagger is reckoned to be remote and gives the impression he is unapproachable.
  • gamzattiwoogamzattiwoo Posts: 3,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron Paul (breaking bad) is the best person i've ever met! he's so nice

Yes lucky you I think he is so gorgeous and one of the best actors I've ever seen.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Loads from today.

Robert Lindsay - really pleasant guy, always laughing.

Maureen Lipman - very elegant and unassuming.

Matt Lucas - nice enough guy.

Rowetta - really bubbly, she's Rowetta and no one else.

John Thomson - really cool, funny guy.

Sean Kelly - again naturally funny

Jason Manford - really chatty.

Myleene Klass - I was wrong. In the past I haven't been complimentary of her, however she came across well, a bit loud but a nice lady.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Loads from today.

Robert Lindsay - really pleasant guy, always laughing.

Maureen Lipman - very elegant and unassuming.

Matt Lucas - nice enough guy.

Rowetta - really bubbly, she's Rowetta and no one else.

John Thomson - really cool, funny guy.

Sean Kelly - again naturally funny

Jason Manford - really chatty.

Myleene Klass - I was wrong. In the past I haven't been complimentary of her, however she came across well, a bit loud but a nice lady.

You met them all today? Context?
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    dellzincht wrote: »
    You met them all today? Context?

Yep at a press event organised by UKTV.

Just met a few others outside ITV

Ruth Langsford - said hello and asked how I was before I spoke to her :)

Deborah Meaden - I love this woman so much, was a little starstruck :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, that's really cool :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Has anyone met Steve Coogan?

He's a hero of mine as a comic but hear he's not the best as a person..
  • dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I encountered Jack Russell the ex England wicketkeeper a few weeks ago.

Came across as very arrogant.(unless you were buying his book).
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found myself waiting in a queue at Starbucks behind Will Young. I only noticed when I recognised his voice and he answered "Will" when asked for his name to write on his cup.

He came across as polite and friendly. As I left he was having a very smiley and animated conversation with the girl behind the counter which started whist he was waiting for his drink.
  • Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cpm80 wrote: »
    Has anyone met Steve Coogan?

He's a hero of mine as a comic but hear he's not the best as a person..
    I met him last year and he was absolutely lovely. I posted about it way back on this thread. It got the comment that he ways makes time for people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Met Joanna Lumley in a coffee shop in central London, she asked if she could sit at my table as it was a bit overcrowded. Lovely lady, very down to earth.

Also chatted to Vernon Kay the same day, staying at same hotel as me, the lift door was about to close and he hit the button to hold it open for me and my Wife.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karnage wrote: »
    Met Joanna Lumley in a coffee shop in central London, she asked if she could sit at my table as it was a bit overcrowded. Lovely lady, very down to earth.

Also chatted to Vernon Kay the same day, staying at same hotel as me, the lift door was about to close and he hit the button to hold it open for me and my Wife.

Check yer missus' phone - he may have texted her:o
  • dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I'm missing this thread.

Anyone met anybody famous this last fortnight?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me but very good friend. She took a job over in London salon Oxford Street.

I asked for the dirt on any celebs? Holly Willowoby(sp) it seems is a very nasty cow.

Alan Carr is a sweetie and are quite a few of the multimillionaires who visit the salon.
  • HopesandDreamsHopesandDreams Posts: 1,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Deborah Meaden really is a lovely lady, very approachable, and seemed genuinely pleased to my saying hello to her, very gracious too.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My pal met Justin Currie who sings with the band Del Amitri. Met him in a Glasgow boozer and said he was a very unassuming fellow who didn't even say he was in the music business.
  • ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,678
    Forum Member
    Got a few for you

Seth Rogen: Really chilled, relaxed vibe, what you see is what you get.

Daniel Radcliffe: He's extremely approachable, quick witted, great guy to have a conversation with.

Johnny Depp: He's a lot more introverted than his movie roles would have you believe but he at least took a few minutes to stop and say hi.

Daniel Craig: Literally felt like meeting James Bond for real, he's one suave dude and also extremely nice.

Rose Leslie: Haven't met a single celebrity who is as kind and open as her, she'd make you feel at ease within miliseconds.

Matt LeBlanc: A really friendly guy with a great sense of humour, really fun to talk to.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a few for you

Seth Rogen: Really chilled, relaxed vibe, what you see is what you get.

Daniel Radcliffe: He's extremely approachable, quick witted, great guy to have a conversation with.

Johnny Depp: He's a lot more introverted than his movie roles would have you believe but he at least took a few minutes to stop and say hi.

Daniel Craig: Literally felt like meeting James Bond for real, he's one suave dude and also extremely nice.

Rose Leslie: Haven't met a single celebrity who is as kind and open as her, she'd make you feel at ease within miliseconds.

Matt LeBlanc: A really friendly guy with a great sense of humour, really fun to talk to.

wow great list so glad matt was nice been a fan for years
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    One of my classmates said her friend asked Justin Bieber for his autograph and he basically told her to **** off
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my classmates said her friend asked Justin Bieber for his autograph and he basically told her to **** off

Charmer.
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Gatiss - nice to fans, horrible to anyone else. Won't even talk to you unless you're famous or you gush over him.
  • ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,678
    Forum Member

Considering this is the same tit who spat on his fans from a hotel balcony is that really a shocker?
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    Mark Gatiss - nice to fans, horrible to anyone else. Won't even talk to you unless you're famous or you gush over him.

You had professional dealings with him, and he was rude?
  • alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Add a new one, Paul Whitehouse, was on holiday in the Isle of Wight, went into a small quiet pub, not in a touristy area, everyone was buzzing that he had just left after buying drinks for the whole pub. Two days later got the ferry back and he was onboard, constantly shadowed by three guys and they were giving out a stand offish vibe while Paul looked uncomfortable, depends when you see celebs I suppose, if I had just seen him on the ferry I would have thought he was up his backside