Options

Jahmene a final 2, WHY!!

CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
Forum Member
I am not normally that bothered at this stage of the Xfactor but to see Jahmene still in the show is really getting to me.

He is NOT a class act in any way, he cannot hold a note without heading into screaching gerbil stylee and is he really strong enough?
His body language is NOT that of a star in the making, flashing a smile and then it goes as if it never existed, bizarre IMO. He must be the oddest finalist ever.

Anyhows, rant over and James s the quality vocalist and so hope that all of the Jahmene tweeny female vote get there phones cut off from now on.

Comments

• Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    so hope that all of the Jahmene tweeny female vote get there phones cut off from now on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D\\
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . He must be the oddest finalist ever.

umm rydian?
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Why? Because he is, that's why!!!

(Folks do ask the silliest of questions, don't they)!!LOL....
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh YAWN. The 100th anti- Jahmene thread. Didn't bother to air your views in an existing thread, OP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is a concern for him more than anything, he is just NOT emotionally ready IMO. Nor vocally adept enough to be a finalist.

No one said he is not a nice person........

At least Rydian could sing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh YAWN. The 100th anti- Jahmene thread. Didn't bother to air your views in an existing thread, OP?

No, never read any others, my views my post.

Nothing constructive for you to post......oh, of course not.
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, never read any others, my views my post.

Nothing constructive for you to post......oh, of course not.

Pathetic. Goodnight OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Although I don't find Jahmene as entertaining as some of the other acts, I am very surprised to find anyone who would question his obvious talent and credentials to be in the final. He is quite simply the most tuneful and has the purest and truest voice out of any of the contestants. There are many I preferred to watch though. James, Ella, Kye, Lucy, even Rylan, but I could never be surprised that he is in the final. I think he deserves to be there and good on him!
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I've loved Jahmene since the first auditions, and tonight his duet with Nicole actually moved my mum, my grandad and I to tears. I would love him to win but I do believe that James has a much bigger selling style than Jahmene does. The both deserve to be in the final 2.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Jahemene is better suited to the American Music industry I can see him being an album seller and not a single seller,.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    In relation to the thread title, because people obviously liked him better than Christopher and picked up the phone to vote . . .
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's personal choice, I don't get what people see in James, and I think Rylan was the most entertaining of the entire series, other people thought he was appalling.
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene has massive potential. He has faults which he has started to get to grips with in the last couple of weeks. He has begun to use the vocal gymnastics to express emotion and not just to show that he can do them and he's no longer forgetting what he's actually singing about. He has the raw instrument and with the right training he could be astonishingly good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for the first time last week and then again tonight and both times it was for Jahmene. I actually look forward to his performances every week and its been good to see him grow as a person. Sometimes you just need to accept different people like different things and thats why hes in the final. Not everyone has the same taste. Life would be so boring if we did
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene has massive potential. He has faults which he has started to get to grips with in the last couple of weeks. He has begun to use the vocal gymnastics to express emotion and not just to show that he can do them and he's no longer forgetting what he's actually singing about. He has the raw instrument and with the right training he could be astonishingly good.

I agree with that even though at the present, his inability to control his voice still annoys me intensely. Undoubtedly though, he has massive potential.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well....OP he's THERE. So get over it!...:D:D:D
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not normally that bothered at this stage of the Xfactor but to see Jahmene still in the show is really getting to me.

He is NOT a class act in any way, he cannot hold a note without heading into screaching gerbil stylee and is he really strong enough?
    His body language is NOT that of a star in the making, flashing a smile and then it goes as if it never existed, bizarre IMO. He must be the oddest finalist ever.

Anyhows, rant over and James s the quality vocalist and so hope that all of the Jahmene tweeny female vote get there phones cut off from now on.

I'm no fan of him, but given who the third finalist is, I don't mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    He's going to win and flop. He has very little personality and cannot hit the notes he wants to consistently enough to be considered a credible gospel/motown/new soul style act.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, there are a lot more anti-James and anti-Chris threads around.:)