Options

BREAKING NEWS - New X Factor Judge Revealed

Comments

• Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys this is 100% true. Dionne happens to be a great friend of mine and I just called her and she confirmed that she will be on the panel, and Cilla will as well! Looks set to be an amazing series :D
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving the amount of sarcasm on this thread! :D
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I am loving the amount of sarcasm on this thread! :D

What sarcasm? Everything said here is true.
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    What sarcasm? Everything said here is true.

The Guardi even had an article about it! :eek: :D
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend's dentist polishes Simon Cowell's teeth and he confirmed that Dionne is joining the show, it will be such an iconic appointment, she is currently the biggest music star in the world, she will bring at least 700 million viewers to be honest.
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    My friend's dentist polishes Simon Cowell's teeth and he confirmed that Dionne is joining the show, it will be such an iconic appointment, she is currently the biggest music star in the world, she will bring at least 700 million viewers to be honest.

Please it'll be more like 2 billion! :cool:
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I agree with everyone here! Dionne is of course the most relevant pop artist today. She has sold over 123213 billion records more than all artists put together. She will know how to direct the talent that comes through. She's knows everything about modern day music tastes and will incontrovertibly. She could even teach Wagner, Jedward and Rylan how to sing! I cannot wait.

That and everyone in the world will be watching, she has after all sold 123123 billion more records than everyone else put together.

My mother waxes Dionne's hair, and she told her that everyone in the panel is leaving and only she is coming in. Meaning we'll have a 1 judge panel mentoring all 12 acts. It would be incredible to watch Queen Dionne in action.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    O.M.G

I cannot believe it!

Dionne is a great signing, very excited to see Dionne on the show
  • Options
    noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I am Dionne, I cannot wait to join the show! Everybody is going, even Dermot, and I will be the show, just 2 and a half hours of me sat there smiling on a panel! So excited guys! I certainly have the credentials to judge all you peasants, at the tender age of 17 AND A HALF (I'm a big girl now!) I certainly know what it takes to make it HAUGE in the music business! Sold over 900 million records don't you know!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not try Petula Clark as well.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Dionne Warwick does join the panel and let aspiring singers down, they can sing to her "Why do you have to be a heartbreaker?"!:D
  • Options
    Say_My_NameSay_My_Name Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    This is amazing news!!

However she's no Dionne Bromfield.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know what to make of the thread till Cilla was brought in, then I realised it was a wind up :D
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend's dentist polishes Simon Cowell's teeth

Yes but are the teeth in Simon's mouth at the time?
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys...I am Dionne.

It's official. I am joining the panel.
  • Options
    r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This news is the best news of 2013.

Thank you for making my year tbh
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Just came back to revisit this iconic appointment.

Sharon who? tbh.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see this completely true thread back to the front page, so excited about Dionne and Cilla joining the show :D
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Wow! My source tells me that Cilla Black will be appearing alongside Dionne on the panel! This is fantastic news, Cilla and Dionne's feud will make unmissable television!

not chris maloney again.. :sleep:
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Well, I am Dionne, I cannot wait to join the show! Everybody is going, even Dermot, and I will be the show, just 2 and a half hours of me sat there smiling on a panel! So excited guys! I certainly have the credentials to judge all you peasants, at the tender age of 17 AND A HALF (I'm a big girl now!) I certainly know what it takes to make it HAUGE in the music business! Sold over 900 million records don't you know!

Dionne Warwick is 72. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dionne Warwick is 72. ;)

Noonan was being a naanaa me thinks.

Who could get confused with the music icon Dionne Warwick and that girl that's godmothers Amy Winehouse?

-lost faith in humanity-
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Noonan was being a naanaa me thinks.

Unless noonan15 lives in 1957.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping this thread to update everyone on the exciting news, the tabloid rumours are false, Dionne and Cilla will still be joining the panel, not Nicole and Sharon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just bumping this thread to update everyone on the exciting news, the tabloid rumours are false, Dionne and Cilla will still be joining the panel, not Nicole and Sharon.

Thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With Simon Dee as host; alongside Tony Hatch and the very talented Ray Davies I can't wait to see who wins and buy the winner's single on 7 inch vinyl. :D