The Halloween Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
Forum Member
:D

Thought i would start one..what you doing ? anything special

Im off on hols but down my sisters for the week..will be popping back to mine and stuff and chilling..Hoping to watch some horror dvd's on their dvd player, so need to know how it works :D Its a Thursday night so i will tuning in to see Eastenders and hopefully its Michael Moons death lol

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Jimmy Savile costumes might become a staple of it, as he was born then, died just two days short and was truly diabolical as a person and in his actions, along with being visually flamboyant, a big requirement for Halloween themed dress!
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be in the woods with some Wiccans, drinking copious amounts of wine and dancing with the Green Faerie.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Halloween! Ive been building props for a few months now because I dress the front garden up as a graveyard! I have just build another coffin and some headstones, I've also just in the middle of making a prop where a ghost suddenly appear lit by uv light on a movement sensor!
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pull2Open wrote: »
    Love Halloween! Ive been building props for a few months now because I dress the front garden up as a graveyard! I have just build another coffin and some headstones, I've also just in the middle of making a prop where a ghost suddenly appear lit by uv light on a movement sensor!

I take it you're in the States then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    I take it you're in the States then.

Nope, NW England!
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....Probably will go for a Ghost investigation again, seems like that has become a Halloween tradition for me, even though I'm extremely sceptical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....Probably will go for a Ghost investigation again, seems like that has become a Halloween tradition for me, even though I'm extremely sceptical.

Sounds ace! I'd love to do that even though, like you, I'm extremely sceptical!
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds ace! I'd love to do that even though, like you, I'm extremely sceptical!

Any other night and I'd never do it but the fact that it's Halloween and you're in the dark in some supposedly Haunted location it adds to the atmosphere more than actually seeing any Ghosties and Ghoulies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any other night and I'd never do it but the fact that it's Halloween and you're in the dark in some supposedly Haunted location it adds to the atmosphere more than actually seeing any Ghosties and Ghoulies.

Sounds like a brilliant way to spend Halloween! Its always been my second favourite night of the year, after Christmas Eve!
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be doing the usual stuff ... putting a hex on ppl I don't like etc. :)
  • Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My wedding anniversary, only cos we'd remember the date:)
  • 19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going for a ghost walk with around Leicester with some people from work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I'll be doing the usual of booting over people's bins when they refuse to answer the door.
  • 19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be doing the usual of booting over people's bins when they refuse to answer the door.

Usual for Halloween or just any night? :D
  • tim_smithtim_smith Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am glad you don't live near me then:D
  • tim_smithtim_smith Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How bizarre.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going up to Edinburgh the weekend before to a shindig, then on the sunday we're hopefully going on a ghost bus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim_smith wrote: »

How bizarre.

Bizarre! Why? :confused:
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh my
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    My wedding anniversary, only cos we'd remember the date:)

I'm getting married this Halloween, and that was definitely a deciding factor for us too :) happy anniversary for then! :D

I love Hallowe'en in general- I can't wait to have children and force them to have Halloween parties :P
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be leaving the Shotgun muzzle protruding through our letterbox. Just so they know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doing what we've done for the past few years my fiance and I - getting a few horror movies and sitting in with a bucket of popcorn and the lights off, ignoring all the kids trick or treating. Fun times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Rosaliee wrote: »
    getting a few horror movies and sitting in with the lights off, ignoring all the kids trick or treating. Fun times.
    sounds like what im planning on doing :D
  • fastzombiefastzombie Posts: 10,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Halloween, will spend the night watching horror dvd's and quaffing whisky, with a few well placed plastic skulls and pumpkins flashing spookily away.
  • Cheap ThrillsCheap Thrills Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I'll probably watch Hocus Pocus for the hundredth time :D