Options

۩ Who is the best Doctor Who companion of all time?

Comments

• Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of upset there have been no votes cast Captain Mike Yates' way. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    lucy miller:p
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pointy wrote: »
    I'm kind of upset there have been no votes cast Captain Mike Yates' way. :(

I've corrected this for you!
  • Options
    Ed SizzersEd Sizzers Posts: 2,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purely for hotness and what could/should have been, Lady Christina got my vote.
  • Options
    adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adric winning? And both Mel and Dodo doing pretty well too... I don't think some people are taking this poll terribly seriously... :)
  • Options
    dvirgodvirgo Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    I kinda like this messed up poll. I think the Adric thing is a protest vote out of the frustration many classic fans feel. Any poll or tribute show about Doctor who will largely marginalize the earlier series these days. But its only to be expected

Vote Adric!!
  • Options
    TRT1968TRT1968 Posts: 2,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the promo still for that RT article, why are so many companions doing a Vic Reeves thigh rub?
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose was rude to The Doctor, Mickey and other people she meets.

Rose was a rude girl!
  • Options
    MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Totally hacked, but brilliantly so.

Adric!!!! :)
  • Options
    W._O._FrobozzW._O._Frobozz Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    The fact that Adric is winning makes me smile if only because it counteracts the Rose Uber Alles brigade.

Rose doesn't even clock on my personal top 10. But then again Zoe takes up the first five slots on my top 10.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EVILSPEAK wrote: »
    As much as I adore Peri for reasons to obvious to go into my vote was only ever going to Sarah Jane.

You should be allowed to vote for Peri twice ;) however the real crime is not being able to vote for Lucie Miller
  • Options
    BoneBone Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    EVILSPEAK wrote: »
    As much as I adore Peri for reasons to obvious to go into my vote was only ever going to Sarah Jane.

Well there are two good reasons to vote for Peri;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Seems to be some skullduggery going on with who is winning that Poll :D
    Why on earth prey for any skullduggery .... when some script kiddy may hack into the system, and ensure that a given candidate will win.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Why on earth prey for any skullduggery .... when some script kiddy may hack into the system, and ensure that a given candidate will win.

Don't worry, the results are entirely non canon to the original poll :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose is really my favourite companion, but I voted for Ace, my favourite classic era companion, as I suspected (rightly) that she'd be shamefully neglected.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tribute wrote: »
    I've corrected this for you!

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Adric does end up winning for Christ sake don't tell Matthew Waterhouse, if his ego gets any bigger it'll will throw off Earth's gravity and we'll all be sent hurtling into the sun!
  • Options
    spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jo grant. her scatterbrain nature nicely offset dr no 3's portentious pontificating and she was effortlessly sexy without constantly showing her legs or pointing her bosom at the camera .......
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    jo grant. her scatterbrain nature nicely offset dr no 3's portentious pontificating and she was effortlessly sexy without constantly showing her legs or pointing her bosom at the camera .......
    She did show her knickers in Day of the Daleks though...
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    dvirgo wrote: »
    I kinda like this messed up poll. I think the Adric thing is a protest vote out of the frustration many classic fans feel. Any poll or tribute show about Doctor who will largely marginalize the earlier series these days. But its only to be expected

Vote Adric!!

I don't get that at all :confused:

If Adric wins it won't be a blow for the lovers of the classic series it will just be discounted as a nonsense result caused by hacking or messing about. Whereas, if a legitimately popular classic companion won then it would be a meaningful message that the classic series still counts.

To my mind it just makes the whole poll meaningless and a waste of time :mad:
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly poll:mad:
  • Options
    bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They changed the poll. Anyway I think the poll is meaningless because some people voting haven't seen all the companions.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to go for leela

But to annoy the i wuv rose brigade it has to be adric

Please post a link of when rt post this to the world
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I was going to go for leela

But to annoy the i wuv rose brigade it has to be adric

Please post a link of when rt post this to the world

That doesn't just annoy the I wuv rose brigade it annoys everyone who loves anyone other than Adric :rolleyes:
  • Options
    RooksRooks Posts: 9,102
    Forum Member
    Mulett wrote: »
    Totally hacked, but brilliantly so.

Adric!!!! :)

It doesn't need to be hacked. A poll without a requirement to register means that it's very easy to vote multiple times (if you wanted to). Not sure why anyone would want to but easy enough if they did.