Options

Nexus 7 32 gb on sale now!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    psionic wrote: »
    Early adopters always get shafted. Although 32GB would have been nice but I can quite happily live with 16GB version I have. I'm hoping they've ironed out the problems that plagued quite a few of the early versions. Myself and two other people I know have had to get early units replaced. Although glad to say the replacement units have been fine so far.

I got the 16GB when it was first released. I don't feel I got shafted at all. I knew what I was buying and considered it worth the money. And actually I paid £185 for the 16GB Nexus 7 if you factor in the £15 Google Play voucher.

I'd definitely have bought the 32GB version if it was out though.

The 3G version looks amazing value. You can almost buy two of them for the price of one of the equivalent iPad minis!
  • Options
    Stuart_hStuart_h Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Eston Bleu wrote: »
    I got the 16GB when it was first released. I don't feel I got shafted at all. I knew what I was buying and considered it worth the money. And actually I paid £185 for the 16GB Nexus 7 if you factor in the £15 Google Play voucher.

I'd definitely have bought the 32GB version if it was out though.

The 3G version looks amazing value. You can almost buy two of them for the price of one of the equivalent iPad minis!

I got 10% off my 16gb plus the £15 voucher :)

The nexus 7 is a stay at home tablet so storage doesn't bother me. There is always something better a few months off. Pick a point then jump in and buy ;)
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart_h wrote: »
    The nexus 7 is a stay at home tablet so storage doesn't bother me.

Mine isn't. Almost never leave home without it!
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigFoot87 wrote: »
    One quick visit to PC World later.....

To borrow a quote from Zack06:

:D

Lmao :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I got 10% off my 16gb plus the £15 voucher :)

The nexus 7 is a stay at home tablet so storage doesn't bother me. There is always something better a few months off. Pick a point then jump in and buy ;)

Shush! :)

I thought it would be a stay at home tablet, but with the proper GPS (unlike the pseudoGPS you get with Apple's wifi line) and Google Maps offline as well as Google Tracks means it's useful outdoors without a data connection.

If you add free wifi hotspots and tethering, it's even less limited.
  • Options
    Stuart_hStuart_h Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Its only stay at home as I justified it as he *cough* family tablet whilst I had the tf101 :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its only stay at home as I justified it as he *cough* family tablet whilst I had the tf101 :p

Heh. Well, with Android 4.2, everyone will be able to have their own user account on it, too.

No wonder Apple has to resort to litigation. It's failing to compete in all sorts of areas now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    How annoying, seeing as I only got my 16GB Nexus a few weeks ago. What are they chances of them having a replacement service, kind of like how Apple let people exchange their old iPads if they are bought 30 days before a new version is annoucned.