Options

RIP Kylie Platt

Cool_mateCool_mate Posts: 1,075
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Assuming she's already dead, she might not be yet

Omg that was absolutely heartbreaking :cry: Stabbed in the heart :cry: but at least she dies a hero. I was in bits at that :cry:

Shes the top soap character and wont ever be replaced. I'll miss seeing her on coronation street but cant wait for Paulas next role! Coronation street wont ever be the same without her, the Platts wont be the same, soapland wont be the same

I hate that Clayton tho!>:( not just cos he killed her (on purpose! :o:cry:) but I've never liked him. I hope David wrings his neck! Or better yet, kill him!

Comments

• Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not dead yet.
  • Options
    Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    Seriously that Can't be it can it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    She's not dead yet.

Maybe not yet but by 9 she will be :cry:
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Kylie one of my fave characters, I was never happy about it when I heard :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Kylie one of my fave characters, I was never happy about it when I heard :(

I think it was just a ratings stunt. Paula didn't even want to be killed off neither! I hated how she was so close to getting her happy ending, then that happens :cry:
  • Options
    MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good riddance
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    No impact. We knew she was going to die and it became obvious what was going to happen when he tried to rob the kebab shop and Kylie was out of the house.

Corrie just won't learn to keep their mouths shut. They build up expectations and then this. Disappointed.
  • Options
    Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    Cool_mate wrote: »
    Assuming she's already dead, she might not be yet

Omg that was absolutely heartbreaking :cry: Stabbed in the heart :cry: but at least she dies a hero. I was in bits at that :cry:

Shes the top soap character and wont ever be replaced. I'll miss seeing her on coronation street but cant wait for Paulas next role! Coronation street wont ever be the same without her, the Platts wont be the same, soapland wont be the same

I hate that Clayton tho!>:( not just cos he killed her (on purpose! :o:cry:) but I've never liked him. I hope David wrings his neck! Or better yet, kill him!

Soapland will never be the same again? Believe me I've been where you are seeing your favourite character die is never nice. But I think you're laying it on a bit too thick now. Sure it's bad call from CS, but wow this is too much
  • Options
    Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    I think it was just a ratings stunt. Paula didn't even want to be killed off neither! I hated how she was so close to getting her happy ending, then that happens :cry:
    Lane says she is happy with the ending

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/how-does-kylie-die-corrie-11566670
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Cool_mate. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knew she'd have no problems beating the crap out of Clayton! :D didn't expect him to have a knife tho! :o
  • Options
    James_LanganJames_Langan Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapland will never be the same again? Believe me I've been where you are seeing your favourite character die is never nice. But I think you're laying it on a bit too thick now. Sure it's bad call from CS, but wow this is too much

Why don't you just stab him in the chest, it would be kinder. Oh the humanity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing her die in David's arms is sad :( sorry about starting the thread early I honestly thought she'd already been killed off

Btw I KNOW she's not real. But seeing that made it seem real and she's my favourite soap character. I'm an expressive person I'm very vocal about stuff (probably cos I study drama) and I'm getting sick of ppl taking the piss saying "sorry" or "grieve" or whatever. Acting like I don't know she's not real. Paula is obviously real I know Kylie's not

Stop taking the piss! I know alright?
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss cool mate, take time to grieve wont you
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG that was so upsetting! When she was talking about the kids I started crying! She acted it perfectly, all the big deep breaths and those death eyes. Wow truly amazing acting from both of them. So so sad. Did remind me abit if Jo Coxs death though, so sad.
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the severity of her injury I don't think she would have been able to say all that before dying
  • Options
    CheshirecheeseCheshirecheese Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't someone have come from the medical centre to help Kylie or had hat been conveniently forgotten by the producer!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG that was so upsetting! When she was talking about the kids I started crying! She acted it perfectly, all the big deep breaths and those death eyes. Wow truly amazing acting from both of them. So so sad. Did remind me abit if Jo Coxs death though, so sad.

I know! It was awful to see! :(

Paula's a cracking actress! I'm amazed she's never won a soap award! Me and my mum were crying!

I knew she was dead as soon as she went pale
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't someone have come from the medical centre to help Kylie or had hat been conveniently forgotten by the producer!

I was thinking that too! If they'd have come quicker they could have saved her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing her dying in David's arms is sad :( sorry about starting the thread early I honestly thought she was already dead!

Try and keep your strength up, the funeral is ahead and you will have to be in attendance to memorialize her. Semper fi cool mate, semper fi.
  • Options
    albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MR_Pitkin wrote: »
    Good riddance
    Total agreement. :D
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A medical centre would not have had the facilities or equipment to save her, she needed A and E!
  • Options
    albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or if it was a different script.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing her die in David's arms is sad :( sorry about starting the thread early I honestly thought she'd already been killed off

Btw I KNOW she's not real. But seeing that made it seem real and she's my favourite soap character. I'm an expressive person I'm very vocal about stuff (probably cos I study drama) and I'm getting sick of ppl taking the piss saying "sorry" or "grieve" or whatever. Acting like I don't know she's not real. Paula is obviously real I know Kylie's not

Stop taking the piss! I know alright?

I posted a comment before I read this. It wasn't my intent to make fun of you. My apologies if it came across that way. My intent was to give you ammunition. You are pretty descriptive. I hope you are thinking of studying creative writing and maybe you could combine both talents.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having her killed off was already sad, but the fact she was so happy before that and planning for the future.. and only got into that situation because she was helping a friend just makes me even more sad.

The acting tonight from Paula and Jack was amazing. The last scene with the kids :(