Temple Run 2

scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
Forum Member
Just installed it off the android market. A few improvements. I wasn't a big fan of the original maybe because I had played better running games before it.

Comments

• Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    Its brilliant - does not get too repetitive and has different elements as you go along.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really addictive. Some of the objectives do start to ask a lot of you though! Also I don't see the point in not using the coin magnet ability as the others aren't as good.
  • DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The big ape that chases you is too big, it distracts me when its chasing me.
    tombigbee wrote: »
    Really addictive. Some of the objectives do start to ask a lot of you though! Also I don't see the point in not using the coin magnet ability as the others aren't as good.

Using the run fast ability is good when you are trying to run long distances, im trying to get the 'run 10 million' at the moment. The shield I find pointless.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    I seem to like these 'daily challenges' :)
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Temple Run 2, still only at 7.5 million on the final 'run 10 million' objective though.

Daily Challenges was actually my idea, I emailed it them months ago, they never got back to me but I guess they may have already been working on it, hmm.

What's everyones best score? I topped out at 37 million and am currently saving gems to get the 100,000,000 I'm after.

There's a glitch for extra coins in the mineshaft section, I made a YouTube video explaining it. I'm on Android though, and wondering if the glitch works on Apple devices? If anyone would be so kind as to test it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRc-GxOZ4FM
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    The big ape that chases you is too big, it distracts me when its chasing me.

:D:D I think that's the whole idea.