Options

Davison, McCoy, C Baker seen 'Protesting' about 50th

rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Peter Davison, Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker and apparently John Barrowman were all spotted outside Television Centre in London .. waving placards and expressing their discontent at not being in the 50th Anniversary Special..." :D

http://observationdeck.io9.com/ex-doctor-who-stars-protest-due-to-lack-of-classic-doct-1277303301

Comments

• Options
    Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    They're weren't.

It's was Davison making another one of his comedy videos that he does for Conventions; albeit on a bigger scale than his previous ones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone genuinely believe that they were protesting? Davison is shooting a tongue-in-cheek short film for the 50th. Looking asides from the fact that they all are professional actors who wouldn't just go protetsing like this, Davion has been involved in quite a bunch official BBC stuff lately (Proms, Next Doctor etc.) that it's incredibly hard to believe that him doing this would be anything other than fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're weren't.

It's was Davison making another one of his comedy videos that he does for Conventions; albeit on a bigger scale than his previous ones.

I know :D (hence the use of quotation marks in my OP)

I just thought it was quite a funny report (and anyone reading it would know its a skit)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davison and Baker changed too much, but they could still have 7 doctors in 50th - McCoy, McGann, Hurt, Eccleston, Tennant, Smith and Capaldi. That would be very interesting.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how Donna makes a cameo in the Protest Pic :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davison and Baker changed too much, but they could still have 7 doctors in 50th - McCoy, McGann, Hurt, Eccleston, Tennant, Smith and Capaldi. That would be very interesting.

I thought that was explained in the Davison/DT Children in Need mini episode?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rionia wrote: »
    I thought that was explained in the Davison/DT Children in Need mini episode?

OK, 8 Doctors :)